Bush Is A Failure!

S

shnook65

Creating MORE terrorists, and using phoney terror alerts to distract from his political problems? People are dyding over in Iraq while he's farting around!

You don't want ANOTHER 4 YEARS of this TERRIBLE PRESIDENT!! Tell everyone that it's FINALLY time to DUMP BUSH!!!

Originally posted by shnook65
Creating MORE terrorists, and using phoney terror alerts to distract from his political problems? People are dyding over in Iraq while he's farting around!

You don't want ANOTHER 4 YEARS of this TERRIBLE PRESIDENT!! Tell everyone that it's FINALLY time to DUMP BUSH!!!

Gimme proof all ignorant one.

Your profile says you are from the land of cheese.

I bet you smoke it too.
:D

People are also learning typing, spelling, and grammar skills!

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! ALL OF YOU!!

It's not nice to beat up on a KoolAde drinker like that! He/she may sick the ACLU on you for being a right wing extremist!!

GO TO YOUR ROOMS!!!:D :D :D

Pretty much already determined, wouldn't you say? Enjoy another 4 years of Bush, you know Kerry doesn't have a chance in hell.

Whats dyding anyway?

Oh look, another ignorant hippy.

I wonder if the Administration of this board would be so kind as to change the user status of people to 'banned' - so we all can know to stop salivating over the 'fresh meat' :D

This is a totally brilliant argument. i marvel at how well articulated it was. i mean you just convinced me how fultile it is to support Bush. You are absolutely correct, what kind of nutcase does Bush think he by not realizing by killing the terrorists we create more of them. I mean He must have really failed math to not understand that every terrorist gives us like 20 more to deal with!

Originally posted by freeandfun1
The Bush haters are so enlightened.... lmao!

i didn't say i hated him, just agreed that he is a failure...so far.

Originally posted by deciophobic
i didn't say i hated him, just agreed that he is a failure...so far.
as you post no reason for why you consider him a failure, all one can surmise is that you hate him (well, strongly dislike).

as you post no reason for why you consider him a failure, all one can surmise is that you hate him (well, strongly dislike).

hmmm, let's see...

in my opinion he has mishandled the war in Iraq
...the economy sucks right now
...he isn't exactly an evironmentalist
...every other country in the world hates us
...and the country is more divded than ever

that's why i consider him a failure. I hate/dislike his policies, not the man.

hmmm, let's see...

Opinion. No basis of fact.

...the economy sucks right now.

According to you but not every economic indicator. But I guess those don't matter, only your opinion does.

That is a preference of yours and has no bearing on his overall performance as president.

Really? Every? Or are you saying "every other" as in half?

According to the polls we are no more or less divided than we were in 2000. I guess Clinton/Gore divided us too!

And why is the country being divided HIS fault alone?

According to your answers, one can only surmise, once again, you just hate the man. As you have totally skewed his record to fit the image that you hold of him.

Originally posted by deciophobic
hmmm, let's see...

Economies are cyclic - jobs are on the rise - housing starts are up etc. How does is suck?

Why? Because he does not want to sign accords that are not equally weighted? Becasue he wants to lessen our dependance upon foreign oil by drilling in places deemed off limits by the leftist over the top environmentalists?

No, only those that can't get their way with us, our money or we don't cow tow too.

eh - you would have to look at the devisive Democratic party with Kennedy, Gore et al and the biased media.

Other than that, what again are your issues with him?

:)

hmmm, let's see...

Opinion. No basis of fact.

...the economy sucks right now.

According to you but not every economic indicator. But I guess those don't matter, only your opinion does.

That is a preference of yours and has no bearing on his overall performance as president.

Really? Every? Or are you saying "every other" as in half?

According to the polls we are no more or less divided than we were in 2000. I guess Clinton/Gore divided us too!

And why is the country being divided HIS fault alone?

According to your answers, one can only surmise, once again, you just hate the man. As you have totally skewed his record to fit the image that you hold of him.

you know what, i don't care what you think, in my eyes he is a failure, live with it!

Forum List

Back