Bush Is A Failure!

exactly. you hate the man. so just say that and i can live with it. it just cracks me up how you lefties try to act all "holier than thou" when you are as shameless as you claim your opponents are. I can specify which policies of a candidate I don't like and I can differentiate between the person, their party and their beliefs. you obviously cannot so you spew falsehoods to try and support your own egomaniacal agendas!

you are a joke!:cof:

Originally posted by freeandfun1
exactly. you hate the man. so just say that and i can live with it. it just cracks me up how you lefties try to act all "holier than thou" when you are as shameless as you claim your opponents are. I can specify which policies of a candidate I don't like and I can differentiate between the person, their party and their beliefs. you obviously cannot so you spew falsehoods to try and support your own egomaniacal agendas!

you are a joke!:cof:
my opinions are falsehoods? whoa!
you seriously are an idiot. what makes you think you know what's going on in my head. do you have your own crystal ball jackass? once and for all, I don't hate bush, i hate his policies. there. done. quit.

Originally posted by deciophobic
you seriously are an idiot. what makes you think you know what's going on in my head. do you have your own crystal ball jackass? once and for all, I don't hate bush, i hate his policies. there. done. quit.

I know what is in your head because I can read what you write! doh!

You made a statement when you said the economy is bad. Since the economy is not bad, that is a falsehood. You said the world hates us, a falsehood. You said Bush has divided the country, a falsehood.

false·hood ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fôlshd)
n.
An untrue statement; a lie.
The practice of lying.
Lack of conformity to truth or fact; inaccuracy.

you are a sore sport.... if you can't win, you want to take your toys and go home!

as it says below my avatar "just the facts please"

Jackass is somebody else.

:D

You made a statement when you said the economy is bad. Since the economy is not bad, that is a falsehood. You said the world hates us, a falsehood. You said Bush has divided the country, a falsehood.

false·hood ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fôlshd)
n.
An untrue statement; a lie.
The practice of lying.
Lack of conformity to truth or fact; inaccuracy.

um in case you haven't noticed the world, at least most of it, hates us. maybe not the government but the citizens do. Bush has divided the country simply by being elected, politics has become even more heated since he was elected, there have been insane number of protests, unlike any other time in our past, except maybe vietnam era.
that's your opinion on the economy. bye now.

um in case you haven't noticed the world, at least most of it, hates us. maybe not the government but the citizens do. Bush has divided the country simply by being elected, politics has become even more heated since he was elected, there have been insane number of protests, unlike any other time in our past, except maybe vietnam era.

Since when is world unity GOOD?

um in case you haven't noticed the world, at least most of it, hates us. maybe not the government but the citizens do.

Your opinion. I travel often to many nations and many people are thankful for what we are doing.

Bush has divided the country simply by being elected, politics has become even more heated since he was elected, there have been insane number of protests, unlike any other time in our past, except maybe vietnam era.

Politics have always been heated. If it is Bush's fault the nation is divided, why is it that it was divided in 2000?

It is not MY opinion, it is fact. The economy grew last quarter 4.4%. Unemployment is the same (5.6%) as it was when Clinton was re-elected in 1996.

You have no basis for your positions. Therefore, again, one can only surmise that you hate Bush because he is a republican. Nothing you have posted indicates anything other than your skewed imagination.

Againk, "Just the FACTS please".

Oh, but wait, apparently you can't deal with FACTS!

um in case you haven't noticed the world, at least most of it, hates us. maybe not the government but the citizens do.

Your opinion. I travel often to many nations and many people are thankful for what we are doing.

Bush has divided the country simply by being elected, politics has become even more heated since he was elected, there have been insane number of protests, unlike any other time in our past, except maybe vietnam era.

Politics have always been heated. If it is Bush's fault the nation is divided, why is it that it was divided in 2000?

It is not MY opinion, it is fact. The economy grew last quarter 4.4%. Unemployment is the same (5.6%) as it was when Clinton was re-elected in 1996.

You have no basis for your positions. Therefore, again, one can only surmise that you hate Bush because he is a republican. Nothing you have posted indicates anything other than your skewed imagination.

Againk, "Just the FACTS please".

Oh, but wait, apparently you can't deal with FACTS!

do you have any sources?

B]
Nothing you have posted indicates anything other than your skewed imagination.

actually my imagination isn't skewed, but thanks anyway.

actually my imagination isn't skewed, but thanks anyway.

skew ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sky)
v. skewed, skew·ing, skews
v. intr.
To take an oblique course or direction.
To look obliquely or sideways.

v. tr.
To turn or place at an angle.
To give a bias to; distort.

Based on what you have posted, I would argue (and be right about it) that it is.

Yeah, I think his imagination is skewed. I know his thinking is.

skew ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sky)
v. skewed, skew·ing, skews
v. intr.
To take an oblique course or direction.
To look obliquely or sideways.

v. tr.
To turn or place at an angle.
To give a bias to; distort.

Based on what you have posted, I would argue (and be right about it) that it is.

and how about all the people who lost jobs before this recent increase. that doesn't count right?

i'll ask you not to insult my imagination please.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Yeah, I think his imagination is skewed. I know his thinking is.

what do you think?

and how about all the people who lost jobs before this recent increase. that doesn't count right?

i'll ask you not to insult my imagination please.
well, apparently they now have jobs!

people lost jobs for many reasons. 911, the cycle of the economy, the corporate scandals that took place under the Clinton admin, etc. so no, they don't count, as those lost jobs are, well, no longer lost. otherwise, how could the unemployment rate drop?
and since the unemployment rate has dropped, how can you say the economy sucks? you can't give Bush credit for the decrease in the unemployment rate? if not, why?

well, apparently they now have jobs!

people lost jobs for many reasons. 911, the cycle of the economy, the corporate scandals that took place under the Clinton admin, etc. so no, they don't count, as those lost jobs are, well, no longer lost. otherwise, how could the unemployment rate drop?
and since the unemployment rate has dropped, how can you say the economy sucks? you can't give Bush credit for the decrease in the unemployment rate? if not, why?

why wouldn't i give bush credit for the decrease in the unemployment rate? i never said i didn't, your assuming that, like a lot of things about me.

why wouldn't i give bush credit for the decrease in the unemployment rate? i never said i didn't, your assuming that, like a lot of things about me.
you said the economy sucks.... but it doesn't.

if you give him credit for the improving economy, then i apologize.

you said the economy sucks.... but it doesn't.

if you give him credit for the improving economy, then i apologize.

of course i give him credit for it, who else am i gonna give credit to? gore? he is our president after all.

how about this, in MY AREA the economy sucks, but other places average out the national economy. better?

of course i give him credit for it, who else am i gonna give credit to? gore? he is our president after all.

how about this, in MY AREA the economy sucks, but other places average out the national economy. better?

that's fair!

where i live, we never really suffered, so we haven't felt it like other parts of the country.

Forum List

Back