Bush Is A Failure!

Originally posted by JohnGalt
At least we learn something from crash test dummies (i.e. buckle up)...

We have learned something.

This is your brain. This is your brain when it is a hollow piece of plastic.

originally posted by schnook
Creating MORE terrorists, and using phoney terror alerts to distract from his political problems? People are dyding over in Iraq while he's farting around!

You don't want ANOTHER 4 YEARS of this TERRIBLE PRESIDENT!! Tell everyone that it's FINALLY time to DUMP BUSH!!!

Any questions?

If this was my board, I would delete threads like this where it's obviously an empty headed radical liberal that joined up just to make one wacked out post and then split.

Sorry Deciophobic, I ususally try not to get personal, had a bad day. I'm afraid I agree with the others that put you in the category of either being so partisan you are willing to hope for failure or unable to look at what is there showing the improvements.

Check out most of the more conservative posts. I know you can look at my old ones and you'll seldom find a "Bush does everything right post." However, his performance has been so much better, under such difficult circumstances, that it boggles my mind that the election at this point is even close.

There is no perfect President, I knew Al wasn't up to the job, and JFK seems woefully out of step. True I certainly had my doubts about GW in 1999, but his core seemed correct-and this was prior to the beginning of the economic implossion.

Jobs are being created at a faster and faster rate. If it wasn't for the price of oil, (another sign that Iraq wasn't 'all about oil'), the economy would be too hot.

Interest rates are going to be low, though higher than today, for many more quarters, which will spur investment in business and home buying.

The WOT is moving along, not without missteps, but it's going forward. Check out what's being reported this week on Sudan-I'm trying to keep this message OT.

I can't help wondering what someone like you considers when deciding to vote. I look at the issues and the overall performance of the administration.

Originally posted by deciophobic
what do you think?

Originally posted by deciophobic
of course i give him credit for it, who else am i gonna give credit to? gore? he is our president after all.

how about this, in MY AREA the economy sucks, but other places average out the national economy. better?

Since when is it the responsibility of government to provide income for the masses?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Since when is it the responsibility of government to provide income for the masses?

NewGuy, here's a note, calling people "the masses" will always betray your arrogance!:D

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
NewGuy, here's a note, calling people "the masses" will always betray your arrogance!:D

Its about time you came back!

I was wondering if you died or something.

;)

Its about time you came back!

I was wondering if you died or something.

;)

No, just trying to keep myself grounded. I was beginning to feel like a disembodied ghost floating around cyberspace.

No, just trying to keep myself grounded. I was beginning to feel like a disembodied ghost floating around cyberspace.

I know the feeling. :rolleyes:

It will be a computer free holiday 3 for me.

I know the feeling. :rolleyes:

It will be a computer free holiday 3 for me.

Sometimes you can get too much of "the big picture". I want a little picture full of personal meaning.

Sometimes you can get too much of "the big picture". I want a little picture full of personal meaning.

Leaving out the obvious sarcastic reply about the contents behined one's zipper, I will just agree.

:D

Leaving out the obvious sarcastic reply about the contents behined one's zipper, I will just agree.

:D

God bless you, newguy.:D

Ok, Bush is a bad President? Hopefully what my friend found for me will put this into perspective:

"The following appeared in the Durham, NC local paper as a letter to the editor.

Please forward to all on your list as this will put things in perspective. Keep in mind the phrase, "never attacked us" refers to our homeland

Liberals claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war.
They complain about his prosecution of it.

One liberal recently claimed Bush was the worst president in U.S. history.

Let's clear up one point: President Bush didn't start the war on terror.

Try to remember, it was started by terrorists BEFORE 9/11.

Let's look at the worst president and mismanagement claims.

FDR led us into World War II.

Germany never attacked us: Japan did.

From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost,

an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman finished that war and started one in Korea.

North Korea never attacked us.

From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost,

an average of 18,333 per year.

John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. (WRONG) We were fighting there (as advisors) in 1954 when it was French Indu China?).

Vietnam never attacked us.

Johnson turned Vietnam into a quagmire.

From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost,

an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent.

Bosnia never attacked us.

He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing.

Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

Over 2,900 lives lost on 9/11.

In the two years since terrorists attacked us,

President Bush has liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida,

put nuclear inspectors in Lybia, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot,

captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.

We lost 600 soldiers, an average of 300 a year.

Bush did all this abroad while not allowing another terrorist attack at home.

Worst president in history? Come on!

The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but...

It took less time to take Iraq

than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch Davidian compound.

That was a 51 day operation.

We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less time

than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard

than it took Teddy Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.

It took less time to take Iraq

than it took to count the votes in Florida!!!!"

Hopefully you get a little kick out of that.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
If this was my board, I would delete threads like this where it's obviously an empty headed radical liberal that joined up just to make one wacked out post and then split.

Yes but this gives equal say to all people. Even the morons.

Forum List

Back