Bush hands Obama the presidency... (stops offshore drilling ban)

BS....it is a lot safer to drill offshore than it is to ship oil from around the globe. Exxon Valdez spill?

haha, you're delusional. The oil drilled off shore will get shipped around the world. Don't be one of the ignorant asshats who actually believe the oil mined off FL will make it anywhere but the world market.

PS: did you seriously deny oil spills due to Katrina?

Then another enviromentalist called Floridans stupid.....

I'm not an environmentalist putz.. I just happen to be one of those tourists that love using floridas coastline..

When are you going to address the fact that Hurricanes cause oil spills ...

haha, you're delusional. The oil drilled off shore will get shipped around the world. Don't be one of the ignorant asshats who actually believe the oil mined off FL will make it anywhere but the world market.

PS: did you seriously deny oil spills due to Katrina?
Media Try to Cool Down Oil Drilling Fever
Cathy Landry of the American Petroleum Institute told the Business & Media Institute that since 1980, only .001 percent has been spilled of the 1.4 million barrels of oil produced daily. She was citing the Minerals Management Services, a U.S. agency that oversees offshore drilling.

The oil drilled offshore will benefit the US economy with increased oil tax revenues and yes more domestic oil.

I'm not an environmentalist putz.. I just happen to be one of those tourists that love using floridas coastline..

When are you going to address the fact that Hurricanes cause oil spills ...

Not to mention that I am actually thinking about moving soulth since waterfront property is now affordable with the bursting of the housing bubble...

Oh btw... THIS ENERGY BUBBLE IS NOT BEING DRIVEN BY THE LACK OF SUPPLY... christ you lemmings are a bunch of dumbfucking nonthinking idiots.. I think we need to build a guantonamo in olklahoma somewhere.. and round you cats up and store you there for not only your own safty, but the safty of this country.. eh.. better yet, it will be too fun to watch you cats squirm when proud liberals are telling you how to run your life while forcing you to watch videos of how homosexuals consumate their gay marriages...

Now, Obomber will promise to stop drilling. LOL

Over 70% of Americans favor drilling now.

Not sure why you think lifting the ban hands Obama the win when a large majority of Americans are for drilling. If anything it helps McCain and hurts Obama.
mark my words.. you cats are going to be eating yours.. the debate will open up a serious discussion and folks will realize that these prices are not based on s&d and all...

Last edited:
Not to mention that I am actually thinking about moving soulth since waterfront property is now affordable with the bursting of the housing bubble...

Oh btw... THIS ENERGY BUBBLE IS NOT BEING DRIVEN BY THE LACK OF SUPPLY... christ you lemmings are a bunch of dumbfucking nonthinking idiots.. I think we need to build a guantonamo in olklahoma somewhere.. and round you cats up and store you there for not only your own safty, but the safty of this country.. eh.. better yet, it will be too fun to watch you cats squirm when proud liberals are telling you how to run your life while forcing you to watch videos of how homosexuals consumate their gay marriages...

Your a cat in the minority.....

mark my words.. you cats are going to be eating yours.. the debate will open up a serious discussion and folks will realize that these prices are not based on s&d and all...

Sure and I will fly tommorow.

Media Try to Cool Down Oil Drilling Fever
Cathy Landry of the American Petroleum Institute told the Business & Media Institute that since 1980, only .001 percent has been spilled of the 1.4 million barrels of oil produced daily. She was citing the Minerals Management Services, a U.S. agency that oversees offshore drilling.

The oil drilled offshore will benefit the US economy with increased oil tax revenues and yes more domestic oil.

Cool, only 1400 barrels are spilled into the environment daily. Hoorraaaayyyy! That's only 58,800 gallons of oil daily! Awesome! Floridians will love that.

Yeah.. that should just about shut them up....
You ever wonder where the biggest Dead Zone in the world is...

Dead Zone: Galveston Researcher Examines Loss of Marine Life . This Texas A&M newspaper article provides very general info regarding the possible link between poor water quality in the Gulf of Mexico and farm runoff. Researcher Antonietta Quigg describes her work, attempting to explain the Mississippi River delta dead zone as a combination of biological, chemical, and physical interactions that may or may not be triggered by fertilizer runoff.

man you are always making assumptions. Who said I was voting for McCain anyways? I am planning on throwing my vote away for Bob Barr :)

Cool, only 1400 barrels are spilled into the environment daily. Hoorraaaayyyy! That's only 58,800 gallons of oil daily! Awesome! Floridians will love that.

Dipshit that's for all domestic oil production.....how many gallons of water is there in the ocean? How many more gallons are spilled in the transportation of oil globally to the US?

the pelosi people were screaming that
oil companies had all this property
and they wern't drilling
the reason was this ban
now Bush drops the ban
and people think that helps Obama?
how?
all Bush did was comply with the wishes of the leaders of the congress
Again
**pukes**

Dipshit that's for all domestic oil production.....how many gallons of water is there in the ocean? How many more gallons are spilled in the transportation of oil globally to the US?

So we should stop drilling in the US nationally because a measly .001 is spilled? More oil is spilled nationally by people changing their oil in their cars......:cuckoo:

So we should stop drilling in the US nationally because a measly .001 is spilled? More oil is spilled nationally by people changing their oil in their cars......:cuckoo:

Didnt you already state that not a drop was spilled... talk about cuckoo.. you seem to know all about that....:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back