Bush Flip Flips...gotta love ol Crooked GWB

One thing I notice about all of these is that they're at least a few months apart. Things happen over time and situations change. If people picked one ideal and stood behind it for life, we'd still have people trying to vote us back to the silver standard. Also, some of those aren't even contradictory, like the first one about the Department of Homeland Security. Bush said a cabinet seat wouldn't help, but decided that an entire department would.

Oh, and as for flip flops, there's no bigger waffler than John Kerry, so I wouldn't press the issue unless you're voting for Nader.

Hobbit your wasting your breath. Hew just wants attention. This is the vile piece of shit formerly known as funk55 who had basically said that it would be a good idea to have Bush drug through the streets of Iraq like our civilians were.

I see. I wasn't aware of that, I just thought he was going to be like that other Jeff guy who went around making some pretty wild claims and acting all cocky. Sometimes there's hope for them, but if that's Funk, I'm just gonna back away.

Forum List

Back