Bush-Era Whistleblower Claims NSA Ordered Wiretap Of Barack Obama In 2004

CaféAuLait;7410503 said:
More: Russ Tice, Bush-Era Whistleblower, Claims NSA Ordered Wiretap Of Barack Obama In 2004

This is news to me. Never heard that before. Raises some interesting questions. I would guess even Obama may have some questions.

Obama was a nobody back then, my thought would be he fell under the 'lawyer' category Tice claims. I think I would be more concerned with Tice's claims that they were wire tapping Supreme Court Justices or soon to be Supreme Court Justices. According to Tice they were wire tapping their own people as well. In fact, according to Tice, they were wire tapping 'everybody'!!

Whistleblower Russ Tice Says Senator Obama Was Spied On By The NSA In 2004 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

a state senator for 7 yrs is a nobody? You Righties take the cake :clap2:

I probably could have worded that better, I meant he was not seeking the presidency, or president. He was lumped in with a mess of other lawyer politicians.

CaféAuLait;7410503 said:
More: Russ Tice, Bush-Era Whistleblower, Claims NSA Ordered Wiretap Of Barack Obama In 2004

This is news to me. Never heard that before. Raises some interesting questions. I would guess even Obama may have some questions.

Obama was a nobody back then, my thought would be he fell under the 'lawyer' category Tice claims. I think I would be more concerned with Tice's claims that they were wire tapping Supreme Court Justices or soon to be Supreme Court Justices. According to Tice they were wire tapping their own people as well. In fact, according to Tice, they were wire tapping 'everybody'!!

Whistleblower Russ Tice Says Senator Obama Was Spied On By The NSA In 2004 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

a state senator for 7 yrs is a nobody? You Righties take the cake :clap2:

Apparently, this whistle blower didn't think much of him either, FTA:
"Here's the big one ... this was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois," he said.

So, the article makes it appear as Obama was a nobody. Like I stated earlier, the article seems off.

We should give this story credence because? Oh yeah, it deflects from the massive corruption in the Obama Administration.
The story is fake. Tice is a liar looking for his next meal. Lakota is an ass clown.

Forum List

Back