Bush and Bin Laden, is there a connection?

B

big_tan_kln

Lately I have been looking at some evidences that have puzzled me deeply and I wanted to get your reactions and thoughts on this: Let me first enumerate through evidences:

1. I have seen some evidence that BinLaden and Bush families have been doing business with each other since the 1970’s. Osama’s father has helped Bush’s family with financial help in trouble times
2. Shortly after 9/11 attack on our soil Bush arranged for BinLaden family to leave United States so they will be out of harms way.
3. Bush attacks Afghanistan to remove Talibans from the power but does not commit the forces to stay there to eliminate AlQadia. At one point when he has informed that Osama has been cornered in the mountains of Tar Bora, he immediately orders the troops to hand over the search of Osama to the war lords who have been on AlQadia side.
4. Bush then attacks Iraq on some unreliable evidence to divert attention from Osama and hands out no bid contracts to Halliburton where he gets a large share of profits.
5. The other day the secretary of defense Donald Rumsfield and Bush release a statement saying that Osama is no longer has a full control of AlQadia alluding to the fact he is no longer a threat.

Questions:

What is the connection between Osama and the President? Why is he letting Osama off the hook so easy?

Why did the President drop the ball on the fight against terror?

Why the President did create Iraq as a haven for terrorism?

It would be so good to get some intelligent answers to these questions.

Thanks

Dear Sir Evil,

Thanks for the reply. It was a great reply. A typical Republican response. I guess when god created you and those like you he had a major shortage on IQ that day :) but that's ok because he gave plenty of it to Dems to make up for it.

So why did he dropped the ball on the war against terror? That's ok you don't need to answer it. You probably a 12 yrs old kid just playing at the computer and really don't see the full picture but go ahead ask your dady, if you know who he is? and let's us know.

Thanks.

big_tan_kln said:
Dear Sir Evil,

Thanks for the reply. It was a great reply. A typical Republican response. I guess when god created you and those like you he had a major shortage on IQ that day :) but that's ok because he gave plenty of it to Dems to make up for it.

So why did he dropped the ball on the war against terror? That's ok you don't need to answer it. You probably a 12 yrs old kid just playing at the computer and really don't see the full picture but go ahead ask your dady, if you know who he is? and let's us know.

Thanks.

LMAO!! Not the brightest crayon in the box, are you?

Do you have *anything* that you didn't gather just listening to radio ads?

LOL, so far none you have enough brains or guts to answer the question?
You all just avoiding the question. I know boys, truth always hearts but that's life and you need to get one :)

<<I can see we will have fun with you around here so I will let you hang around a bit.>>

Be a man and let's discuss, it's easy to turn off a voice when you control the chat room and the server but is not so easy to face the truth.

You Republican only know a few things:
1-To fight and the name calling.... and a few other stupid tactics
2-When you think you have been pushed too far you kick somebody like me out of the forum.

What does that tell you?

1-You are not smart enough to defend your position
2-You are gulity and know it but it hurts to talk about it

Go ahead cowards, pull the plug. What are you waiting for? A brain to help you to respond to my questions? HUH you 'll be waiting as long as GWB is waiting to learn how to speak English properly.

Good luck

Do you have *anything* that you didn't gather just listening to radio ads?

All right, I going to do some food shopping and let you kids to talk it over and get your answers and facts straight. I'LL BE BACK say around 5:00 PM

and by the way GWB doesn't really want the war on terror. The goal is to increase the revenue for good ol Halliburton. If he really cared about terror he would have reacted to the intelligence forward to him by Richard Clark. Who are you kidding... 1000 dead soliders, $200B later and he has increased the stock value for Halliburton. I give him that much credit.

I'LL BE BACK.

big_tan_kln said:
and by the way GWB doesn't really want the war on terror. The goal is to increase the revenue for good ol Halliburton.

:rotflmao:

If he really cared about terror he would have reacted to the intelligence forward to him by Richard Clark.

And I suppose Clinton wasn't asleep at the wheel?

big_tan_kln said:
Lately I have been looking at some evidences that have puzzled me deeply and I wanted to get your reactions and thoughts on this: Let me first enumerate through evidences:

1. I have seen some evidence that BinLaden and Bush families have been doing business with each other since the 1970’s. Osama’s father has helped Bush’s family with financial help in trouble times
2. Shortly after 9/11 attack on our soil Bush arranged for BinLaden family to leave United States so they will be out of harms way.
3. Bush attacks Afghanistan to remove Talibans from the power but does not commit the forces to stay there to eliminate AlQadia. At one point when he has informed that Osama has been cornered in the mountains of Tar Bora, he immediately orders the troops to hand over the search of Osama to the war lords who have been on AlQadia side.
4. Bush then attacks Iraq on some unreliable evidence to divert attention from Osama and hands out no bid contracts to Halliburton where he gets a large share of profits.
5. The other day the secretary of defense Donald Rumsfield and Bush release a statement saying that Osama is no longer has a full control of AlQadia alluding to the fact he is no longer a threat.

Questions:

What is the connection between Osama and the President? Why is he letting Osama off the hook so easy?

Thanks

OK, I'll play nice with you.

1. Of course they had business dealings, Bushes were in the oil business. You left out the fact that Osama's family disowned him a long time ago.

2. Of course the government helped Bin Laden family members get out of the country. It really wouldn't help much to have some crazed Americans going after his family just because they were related. (Check out your facts on this. Without consulting the President, RICHARD CLARKE was the one who approved the flights.)

3. Listen to what the commander in Afghanistan, Tommy Franks, has said. There is/was no conclusive evidence that Osama was or wasn't in Tora Bora at the time.

4. Shear lunacy. How much did Clinton get from the no-bid contracts let to Haliburton during his adminstration? (If you check out the details, you'll find that Haliburton is limited to a very small profit margin in the contracts.)

5. Yeah, so? We've decimated Al Queda's hierarchy so his power is much less than it was.

Repeat after me:

WAR ON TERROR, NOT WAR ON OSAMA

Now go take your F/911 DVD and play it backwards. You'll hear John Lennon talking to you from the grave.

big_tan_kln said:

Let's get rolln'!

big_tan_kln said:

This may come as news to you, but just because someone in your family commits a crime that does not mean you are guilty of it. The bin Ladens are pro-Western, and have long ago disowned and disinherited Osama.

big_tan_kln said:

And? See response to number 1. Again this might have escaped you, but "bin Laden" wasn't a good last name to have in the US at the time, when a poor Indian was murdered because he looked Arab.

big_tan_kln said:

Now here you are just plain wrong. There are still troops in Afganistan. Not that that is a big deal, because most estimates pin bin Laden in western Pakistan, where we arent allowed to go. Plus there was no totally conclusive evidence that bin Laden was in Tora Bora. An another thing, does more troops = better results? Better ask the Soviets.

big_tan_kln said:

I suppose here you wish to pretend like every other recent administration has not had contracts with Haliburton. Who would you rather they gone to? And Bush attacked Iraq to divert attention from Osama. You may have misworded that, as it is it sounds as if you are accusing the President of the US of cooperating and aiding a terrorist leader. I can just see the orders going down:

"OK troops! Another part of the Army is going to liberate Iraq! Put your weapons on the ground, and look at your feet! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, persue bin Laden!"

big_tan_kln said:

Bush and Rumsfeld did not allude to that fact at all, you got out of it what you wanted to hear. The fact is that he might not be in full control of Al Qaida anymore. How the hell does saying that imply that they don't care about him?

[
big_tan_kln said:
Questions:

shoot.

big_tan_kln said:

Because he helped plan the attacks. Our leader is really the boss of the bad guy. He started this war, and will now use it to undermine our civil liberties, and soon he will declare himself emperor.

Oh my bad, that's Star Wars Episode II. :tinfoil:

On a serious note, I assume you are alluding to the Carlyle Group thing. Using that logic, a handful of Clinton aids and George Soros himself are also linked to bin Laden.

big_tan_kln said:

He didn't. He has been doing a rather good of it actually. Better than 8 years of Clinton.

big_tan_kln said:

If you consider a place where you are hunted down and systematically exterminated a haven, then yeah I suppose he did create a haven for terrorists in Iraq.

big_tan_kln said:

Thanks

There you go. Have a nice day.

jimnyc said:
No you won't, troll. :banned:

*sigh*

Why do the bigwigs always pull the best toys off the market before anyone really has a chance to play with them???

Said1 said:
:fu2: We weren't finished passing him around yet.

LOL!!!!!! You have to watch out for Jim. He's kinda rough on toys. You have to hurry and play with them before Jim comes along and breaks them.

:beer:

Forum List

Back