Bus Driver gets fired over Romney sign

Just to let everyone who forgot there is such a thing as the First Amendment. It is in the Constitution of the United States of America.
Bus Driver Fired After Bullying Child Over Romney Sign | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

He should have been fired immeditely....it wasnt his free speech rights to coerce the boy to say Romney was a liar

And telling a kid he should be aborted because he wore a campaign shirt........shouldnt be tolerated, especially by a school district.....that kids dad should get a free kick in the bus driver's balls on that one

Just to let everyone who forgot there is such a thing as the First Amendment. It is in the Constitution of the United States of America.
Bus Driver Fired After Bullying Child Over Romney Sign | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The first amendment doesn't make you immune from termination if you say something heinous.

Please explain your thinking on this

I just hate Romney.

Why?Oh, answers such as "he's a liar" and other unsubstantiated personal attacks are not acceptable replies.
If you state he's a liar then you must prove it.
Oh, before you go down that road, I will remind you that where Obama has "evolved", Romney has done the same except the liberal media reports "Romney flip flopped".
You may get to pull that double standard crap on your non thinking liberal pals, but it won't wash here
So before you consider shooting from the hip with some inane drive by response, remember this I ask questions then question answers. SO if you want to go down this road, feel free.
And good luck.

Amendment I

The first amendment doesn't make you immune from termination if you say something heinous.
1st amendment doesn't protect you from termination in the private sector, period.

Wow. Talk about selective reading by the OP....he harassed and bullied a child for something his PARENTS did....holy shit....that is messed up and I agree they were right in firing the bus driver that's uncalled for.

Amendment I

So if you had a Romney sign in your front yard and the bus driver told your children they should be aborted because your parents supported Romney, you would want such bullying of your children over who you support for president?

So? I think people who post Romney signs here should be banned.

IOW, you want an 0bama echo chamber...

Nope, I just hate Romney. Besides, I've never seen a Democratic echo chamber. I have seen a Republican one though. Maybe you know the place, rhymes with insanity.

So you want all Romney supporters banned from this site because you hate Romney...

How does than NOT make this place an 0bama echo chamber?

Didn't really think on this, did you?

I thought she meant all children of Romney supporters should be banned from the bus.

So? I think people who post Romney signs here should be banned.

IOW, you want an 0bama echo chamber...

Nope, I just hate Romney. Besides, I've never seen a Democratic echo chamber. I have seen a Republican one though. Maybe you know the place, rhymes with insanity.

Ok, so you dont watch MSNBC either? I figured you were the target audience, I guess you know they suck as much as the sane people know it

Shit when I saw the post I thought: "Wow somebody got fire for a political sign. WTF?"

But now, He was fired for bullying and saying inappropriate crap to a child because of the sign. I mean what a turd.

Does the OPer think he should not have been fired?

Amendment I

I'd fire his ass, too. WTF is wrong with you? Bus drivers are not free to bully children.

Agreed, and at 78 years old she probably not such a good dirver either.

Amendment I

"The bus driver allegedly said to the child, “Maybe your mom should have chosen abortion for you

I guess FAUX Noise forgot to report that part of it.​

Forum List

Back