Bus Driver gets fired over Romney sign

Just to let everyone who forgot there is such a thing as the First Amendment. It is in the Constitution of the United States of America.
Bus Driver Fired After Bullying Child Over Romney Sign | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Safety First!!

He's obviously too stupid to be driving a bus safely.

We can't take any chances.

Just to let everyone who forgot there is such a thing as the First Amendment. It is in the Constitution of the United States of America.
Bus Driver Fired After Bullying Child Over Romney Sign | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

So? I think people who post Romney signs here should be banned.

You just need a hug.

And by "hug", I mean "canvas straitjacket".

Forum List

Back