Bus driver accused of arranging white family's beating - Why has MSM censored this story?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If the races were reversed this would be headlines.

Bus driver accused of arranging white family 8217 s beating

oct 18 2014
A trial is looming in Baltimore for a black former bus driver charged with assault and conspiracy for allegedly arranging a black mob attack on a white family riding her bus.

Colin Flaherty, author of “‘White Girl Bleed A Lot’: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It,” explained the case in a commentary in American Thinker: “A black Baltimore bus driver organized a mob of 20 black people to assault a white family of three on her bus, which they did with gusto and pepper spray. All the while, the other black passengers hooted and hollered in encouragement.”

Flaherty said the bus driver, Karen Murphy, “waited for the beating to finish so the attackers could get back on the bus.”

“They beat and pepper-sprayed all three members of the family, choking and banging their heads on the ground – all while the bus driver waited and watched,” Flaherty reported.

“After the teens were finished with the beating, they got back on the bus, and the bus drove away, offering the victims no assistance, police said,” according to Flaherty’s report.

• Banned
All blacks hate whites because they know blacks are mentally inferior and need whites to give them welfare and affirmative action and maintain the infrastructure of a modern city. When you help people, you just make an enemy.

Lincoln was right about one thing. We need to ship blacks back to africa.

If the races were reversed this would be headlines.

Bus driver accused of arranging white family 8217 s beating

oct 18 2014
A trial is looming in Baltimore for a black former bus driver charged with assault and conspiracy for allegedly arranging a black mob attack on a white family riding her bus.

Colin Flaherty, author of “‘White Girl Bleed A Lot’: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It,” explained the case in a commentary in American Thinker: “A black Baltimore bus driver organized a mob of 20 black people to assault a white family of three on her bus, which they did with gusto and pepper spray. All the while, the other black passengers hooted and hollered in encouragement.”

Flaherty said the bus driver, Karen Murphy, “waited for the beating to finish so the attackers could get back on the bus.”

“They beat and pepper-sprayed all three members of the family, choking and banging their heads on the ground – all while the bus driver waited and watched,” Flaherty reported.

“After the teens were finished with the beating, they got back on the bus, and the bus drove away, offering the victims no assistance, police said,” according to Flaherty’s report.

Another Farakhan disciple.... what a real bitch that woman is. Shame on those people

Pretty disgusting story. It was covered by my local news station when the sorry originally broke. Thank goodness the bus had a camera and that it included audio as well. I hope the courts make an example of this fool.

Pretty disgusting story. It was covered by my local news station when the sorry originally broke. Thank goodness the bus had a camera and that it included audio as well. I hope the courts make an example of this fool.

Indeed, for those who may not like the OPs link here is the story:

Former MTA bus driver charged in mass attack on family

Read more: http://www.wbaltv.com/news/former-mta-bus-driver-charged-in-mass-attack-on-family/29032584#ixzz3GZCIUI9q

What's really disturbing is they were hospitalized, the entire incident is on video AND it took the police 2 months to even contact the family.

Indeed, for those who may not like the OPs link here is the story:

Former MTA bus driver charged in mass attack on family

Read more: http://www.wbaltv.com/news/former-mta-bus-driver-charged-in-mass-attack-on-family/29032584#ixzz3GZCIUI9q

What's really disturbing is they were hospitalized, the entire incident is on video AND it took the police 2 months to even contact the family.

It may have taken some time but it seems this women and her accomplices are going to get their comeuppance.

Not surprising considering what has happened in Ferguson. Racial tensions are reaching a breaking point, and I am not sure what is going to happen. Even in my neighborhood I have noticed some black kids are tense walking past me, and it's a good area.

We have an affirmative action legal system. All blacks involved in this will walk free.

Abandon all hope ye who......

A liberal judge will throw the case out with a recommendation that the driver be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Abandon all hope ye who......

A liberal judge will throw the case out with a recommendation that the driver be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Lets not jump the shark shall we.

We have an affirmative action legal system. All blacks involved in this will walk free.

Blacks clearly get preferential treatment from our courts. lol. We get it already, you really dislike black people.

Blacks clearly get preferential treatment from our courts. lol. We get it already, you really dislike black people.

I don't hate blacks but you clearly hate whites. You support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites. I, OTOH, do not want the persecution of blacks.
THINK

I don't hate blacks but you clearly hate whites. You support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites. I, OTOH, do not want the persecution of blacks.
THINK

Nonsense. I've already told you I am against affirmative action. I informed you of that fact several days ago. Perhaps you forgot while you busy grinding your ax.

[

Nonsense. I've already told you I am against affirmative action. I informed you of that fact several days ago. Perhaps you forgot while you busy grinding your ax.

Well then you lied. All liberals support affirmative action. You are white-hating racists and also support white genocide.

Forum List

Back