Bus driver accused of arranging white family's beating - Why has MSM censored this story?

[

You weren't around in the thread about the white dumb fuck that shot the black drunk were you? Shootspeeders went absolutely nuts in that thread saying the white guy got rail roaded

Oh I most certainly read through it and some of the responses were a riot. I am surprised he isn't lighting a candle for Michael Dunn as we speak.

l

HAHAHA. You moron. That was not the michael dunn thread. It was about the white guy who had the drunk black woman trying to bust down his door at 4AM in detroit. He shot her and got a ton of time.

Suffice to say this bus driver can forget about the pension. Should be doing serious prison( not jail) time. And the city of Baltimore is going to be paying the victims a whole bunch of money.

You are really dumb. Every black involved will get off easy. We have an affirmative action legal system and only whites are punished.

[

You weren't around in the thread about the white dumb fuck that shot the black drunk were you? Shootspeeders went absolutely nuts in that thread saying the white guy got rail roaded

Oh I most certainly read through it and some of the responses were a riot. I am surprised he isn't lighting a candle for Michael Dunn as we speak.

l

HAHAHA. You moron. That was not the michael dunn thread. It was about the white guy who had the drunk black woman trying to bust down his door at 4AM in detroit. He shot her and got a ton of time.

I am well aware that they are two different threads and cases. I figured you would be lighting a candle since Dunn recently got railroaded as well. THINK!

None of the liberals has addressed the question i asked originally. Why has this story been buried by the media???

If the races were reversed this would be the lead story on TV news for weeks.

Suffice to say this bus driver can forget about the pension. Should be doing serious prison( not jail) time. And the city of Baltimore is going to be paying the victims a whole bunch of money.

You are really dumb. Every black involved will get off easy. We have an affirmative action legal system and only whites are punished.
tell that to all the blacks sitting in prisons around the country......and you call someone else dumb?....

Forum List

Back