Bus driver accused of arranging white family's beating - Why has MSM censored this story?

[

Nonsense. I've already told you I am against affirmative action. I informed you of that fact several days ago. Perhaps you forgot while you busy grinding your ax.

Well then you lied. All liberals support affirmative action. You are white-hating racists and also support white genocide.

shut up

I hope this woman gets serious prison time.

How come this shit never happens when I'm around. I'd love to mix it up with a bunch of blacks who are cowardly attacking white people 4 or 5 on 1.

[

Nonsense. I've already told you I am against affirmative action. I informed you of that fact several days ago. Perhaps you forgot while you busy grinding your ax.

Well then you lied. All liberals support affirmative action. You are white-hating racists and also support white genocide.

Whatever fits your narrative mate. I am not exactly a liberal but if that makes you feel better about your obvious race issues than by all means run with it.

Every person in this thread has stated that this woman and her accomplices should go to jail. The visual and audio evidence in this case is incontrovertible.

You claim she is going to get off because black people have a leg up in our legal system and then you follow that up with some equally preposterous poppycock about liberal judges. It's clear you have an axe to grind concerning black people.

[

Whatever fits your narrative mate. I am not exactly a liberal but if that makes you feel better about your obvious race issues than by all means run with it.

Every person in this thread has stated that this woman and her accomplices should go to jail. The visual and audio evidence in this case is incontrovertible.

You claim she is going to get off because black people have a leg up in our legal system and then you follow that up with some equally preposterous poppycock about liberal judges. It's clear you have an axe to grind concerning black people.

You weren't around in the thread about the white dumb fuck that shot the black drunk were you? Shootspeeders went absolutely nuts in that thread saying the white guy got rail roaded

[

You weren't around in the thread about the white dumb fuck that shot the black drunk were you? Shootspeeders went absolutely nuts in that thread saying the white guy got rail roaded

Oh I most certainly read through it and some of the responses were a riot. I am surprised he isn't lighting a candle for Michael Dunn as we speak.

That being said, we do need to have a serious discussion about race in this country and clearly we won't find a reasonable discussion in this thread. lol

[

Oh I most certainly read through it and some of the responses were a riot. I am surprised he isn't lighting a candle for Michael Dunn as we speak.

That being said, we do need to have a serious discussion about race in this country and clearly we won't find a reasonable discussion in this thread. lol

We will NEVER have a serious conversation about race as long as we aren't actually allowed to blame blacks for black problems.

[

We will NEVER have a serious conversation about race as long as we aren't actually allowed to blame blacks for black problems.

Oh I agree. The black community has some very serious issues that they must address.

Oh I agree. The black community has some very serious issues that they must address.

Why would they though? It's much easier to blame someone else. Especially when other groups of people are willing to make excuses for you as well.

[

No one is asking you to have a conversation. As a matter of fact you should shut up unless asked to participate in one. Once that occurs make sure there are no white problems before attempting to blame Blacks for Black problems.

So does the white community.

So does the white community.

I agree. There is enough blame to go around concerning race relations in this country.

We have an affirmative action legal system. All blacks involved in this will walk free.

Blacks clearly get preferential treatment from our courts. lol. We get it already, you really dislike black people.

I don't hate blacks but you clearly hate whites. You support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites. I, OTOH, do not want the persecution of blacks.
THINK
sure you dont.....geezus read what you post dumbass.....THINK....

We have an affirmative action legal system. All blacks involved in this will walk free.

Blacks clearly get preferential treatment from our courts. lol. We get it already, you really dislike black people.

I don't hate blacks but you clearly hate whites. You support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites. I, OTOH, do not want the persecution of blacks.
THINK

its ok Speedos dont answer when he is outclassed.....he had a thread months ago saying Obama sets the Postage rates.....when i asked for proof of that.....well lets just say the fucker has been avoiding me ever since....like he wont address what i am saying in this thread because he is a fucking pussy.....right Speedos?....

[

this fucker gets through saying lets send all blacks back to Africa.....and then calls someone a white hating racist......hold on a minute.....

What's really disturbing is they were hospitalized, the entire incident is on video AND it took the police 2 months to even contact the family.
Not surprising considering what has happened in Ferguson. Racial tensions are reaching a breaking point, and I am not sure what is going to happen. Even in my neighborhood I have noticed some black kids are tense walking past me, and it's a good area.
it all points to the Divider in Chief.

Suffice to say this bus driver can forget about the pension. Should be doing serious prison( not jail) time. And the city of Baltimore is going to be paying the victims a whole bunch of money.
When this is over, unless their some kind of enviro wackos, these people will never have to take the bus ( what person in their right mind would) again.

[ It's clear you have an axe to grind concerning black people.

Of course i have an axe and it's called affirmative action. I'm sick of being told by nuts like you that the way to fight racism is by persecuting people with white skin. THINK

Forum List

Back