Burke, Virginia, is named after an enslaver. A journalist wants to change that

Which part isnt factual ?
That no one died fighting to end slavery! that you [europe] voted to end slavery [what was the date of that/those votes tommy?]
the most telling part of your response is/are the omission(s) just for starters you didn't ask which part is contradictory, or that slavery in the new world was one of many old world atrocities europe exported/imported to the new world along with their [diseases]...try finding the date of the vote to end slavery tommy?...that/this is just the tip of what isn't factual in your claim, there was/is just far too much to unload in your claim.

Tommy, the socially educated arguments only work on the socially educated which I suspect is who you really aim them at when addressing those of us who can see through them.

Last edited:
That no one died fighting to end slavery! that you [europe] voted to end slavery [what was the date of that/those votes tommy?]
the most telling part of your response is/are the omission(s) just for starters you didn't ask which part is contradictory, or that slavery in the new world was one of many old world atrocities europe exported/imported to the new world along with their [diseases]...try finding the date of the vote to end slavery tommy?...that/this is just the tip of what isn't factual in your claim, there was/is just far too much to unload in your claim.

Tommy, the socially educated arguments only work on the socially educated which I suspect is who you really aim them at when addressing those of us who can see through them.
Well some people fied fighting people who died fighting to keep slavery, This is not controversial. that is not controversial, its an obvious fact. Even to maga idiots.

You mean because we're smarter than you. We have an actual electoral strategy while you're here doing cosplay that Biden is the face of virile white supremacy. :lmao: The question is, are you trying to clown on me or white supremacists? I don't think Flash or BrokeLoser would come here and pretend Biden is epitome of white supremacy. They're too proud for that. Not you though. :funnyface:

You're not smarter than anyone, boy. You're conquered. Easily, I might add. And you're so whipped, they've got you enthusiastically voting for KKK members and men who said they wouldn't dream of putting their white kids in the same room as you.

You're not smarter than anyone, boy. You're conquered. Easily, I might add. And you're so whipped, they've got you enthusiastically voting for KKK members and men who said they wouldn't dream of putting their white kids in the same room as you.
I'm happy to believe that when you see Biden you see a conqueror and the height of white supremacy. Biden is what it looks like. :lmao:

So people didnt die fighting to retain slavery ?

Yup, a lot of DemoKKKrats did.

In fact, given the party's history of slaving, and starting wars to keep their slaves, the entire party should really be banned.

The DemoKKKrat party is the most racist institution in American history for sure, and possibly in world history.

Yup, a lot of DemoKKKrats did.

In fact, given the party's history of slaving, and starting wars to keep their slaves, the entire party should really be banned.

The DemoKKKrat party is the most racist institution in American history for sure, and possibly in world history.
Well I'm glad you agree that we should cancel Democratic Confederates. Your cosplay helps make the case for stripping Lee and the rest of the Confederacy's legacy from our culture. :itsok:

At the hands of tens of thousands of Americans who gave their lives abolishing it...the defeated then formed a white elitist party that exists to this day...that was one of the poorest strawman arguments of all-time tommy, if not for the socially educated you would be standing alone on this one.
So you now agree with me. Go home kid.

Forum List

Back