"Bunny Hunting:" how predators stalk grammar school kids online

I'm so not watching this, all I'll comment is that these wastes of human skin, these freaks of nature, should be hunted and then shown no mercy. Whatever method is at hand is how they should be executed, bullet in the back of the head, the rope, an iron bar, lighter fuel and a match, who cares.
Don't be scared. Watch it.
51 minutes? Life is too damn short.
You must be a millennial.
Is someone born in 1975 a millennial?
No. You're a Gen X'er like me.

Yep, the tail end of Gen X.

If you had an Atari 2600 or a Nintendo and it wasn't a relic from your closet, you are Gen X.

Parental controls...use them...

If parents would only do that! Too many of them want to be 'cool' and be their kid's friend. Nope, nope, nope. I've said to my one kid the following, more than once: "I don't care if you hate me I'm not here to be liked. This is not a democracy, today it is communist rule. Give me the phone now or you will lose it for a month. Don't believe me? Try me." Yeah, they lost the phone for a month. lol Said kid was 17 at the time and had recently gotten their first phone. Yes, 17 and first phone.

For anyone with kids, I've used this for years. Works great and will help in limiting what your kids see online. Still use it for the special needs kid.

FoxFilter

Another thing parent's do is let other entities decide what is appropriate. Movies come to mind. PG-13 has slid in what is now deemed 'acceptable'. Yeah their idea of what is ok for a 12 year old and my idea are not always them same. This site provides very good reviews on movies broken down by different categories. Their reviews go back to mid 1990's I think.

Kids-In-Mind: Movie ratings & parents' reviews that actually work
I didn't want my kids to have phones at all, but parenting is a team effort and I'm just one of two opinions on the matter. My wife insisted they get cell phones, I said no. We compromised on getting them phones that can only call a few numbers and don't have internet access, very strong parental controls. Still, my 13 year old keeps complaining he's not like the cool kids who all have smart phones and can access.....whatever.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

Don't be scared. Watch it.
51 minutes? Life is too damn short.
You must be a millennial.
Is someone born in 1975 a millennial?
No. You're a Gen X'er like me.

Yep, the tail end of Gen X.

If you had an Atari 2600 or a Nintendo and it wasn't a relic from your closet, you are Gen X.

Wow. I had an actual (non- portable) mechanical typewriter and drove an AMC "Gremlin" after I had been driving Packards for years. Wonder what gen. I am.

If parents would only do that! Too many of them want to be 'cool' and be their kid's friend. Nope, nope, nope. I've said to my one kid the following, more than once: "I don't care if you hate me I'm not here to be liked. This is not a democracy, today it is communist rule. Give me the phone now or you will lose it for a month. Don't believe me? Try me." Yeah, they lost the phone for a month. lol Said kid was 17 at the time and had recently gotten their first phone. Yes, 17 and first phone.

For anyone with kids, I've used this for years. Works great and will help in limiting what your kids see online. Still use it for the special needs kid.

FoxFilter

Another thing parent's do is let other entities decide what is appropriate. Movies come to mind. PG-13 has slid in what is now deemed 'acceptable'. Yeah their idea of what is ok for a 12 year old and my idea are not always them same. This site provides very good reviews on movies broken down by different categories. Their reviews go back to mid 1990's I think.

I didn't want my kids to have phones at all, but parenting is a team effort and I'm just one of two opinions on the matter. My wife insisted they get cell phones, I said no. We compromised on getting them phones that can only call a few numbers and don't have internet access, very strong parental controls. Still, my 13 year old keeps complaining he's not like the cool kids who all have smart phones and can access.....whatever.

Ours have smartphones but we have Qustodio Parental Control on all of them and we have surprise phone checks.

FoxFilter

Ours have smartphones but we have Qustodio Parental Control on all of them and we have surprise phone checks.
Ha! This was a few years ago. I'm sure our kids' phones are horribly outdated now.

FoxFilter

Ha! This was a few years ago. I'm sure our kids' phones are horribly outdated now.

In today's age phones become outdated in a few months

Naw my daughter has an Iphone, it's never outdated. I have an old nokia that's more than a year old. The screen is cracked, still works just fine. I can even watch Netflix on it lol.

Naw my daughter has an Iphone, it's never outdated. I have an old nokia that's more than a year old. The screen is cracked, still works just fine. I can even watch Netflix on it lol.

We're android and Samsung, I refuse to buy Apple products

Oh yeah, the kid who got her first phone at 17? She could have gotten one sooner if she had gotten a job sooner. We don't pay their phone bills or for their phone. They want them pay for them. Same goes for car insurance.

All my friends who have non Apple phones complain about viruses. My wife and I have iPhones and that's never been an issue. Apple products are simply superior.

All my friends who have non Apple phones complain about viruses. My wife and I have iPhones and that's never been an issue. Apple products are simply superior.

I've never had a virus on Samsung and I don't like Apple's politics and pandering to homos.

I've never had a virus on Samsung and I don't like Apple's politics and pandering to homos.
These days they probably all do. I refuse to go to Target, but my wife shops there and doesn't seem to be too concerned that a obese, sweaty, 50 year old "woman" might barge in on her and our daughter in the restroom. Pick your battles I guess. I try to base my purchasing decisions on more practical concerns and the iPhone has never disappointed us.

These days they probably all do. I refuse to go to Target, but my wife shops there and doesn't seem to be too concerned that a obese, sweaty, 50 year old "woman" might barge in on her and our daughter in the restroom. Pick your battles I guess. I try to base my purchasing decisions on more practical concerns and the iPhone has never disappointed us.

I'll never set foot in a Target again

FoxFilter

So..you're the dude whose kid has had a burner phone for 5 years, then?

FoxFilter

lol, kid didn't have any bucks. no job, no phone!

FoxFilter

lol, kid didn't have any bucks. no job, no phone!
That was my take as well. Our generation grew up just fine without a phone.

"But what if I need to get ahold of my child?"

You call the school office and someone retrieves your snowflake from class. Duh. People who should know better think nobody ever survived without a phone.

But alas, I'm married and the wife wanted the kids to have phones.

I have no balls.

She keeps them in her purse.

Forum List

Back