Hillary Supplied Questions To Democrats During First Benghazi Hearing Her Emails Clearly State

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
One of Hillary's aids emails to Chelsea stating that she had supplied questions she wanted asked at the first Benghazi hearing has surfaced after a demand for freedom of information act case was settled. Hillary's aid admits that she, meaning Hillary, supplied questions to a Democrat congressmen so that she could set the stage and make it look like she knew what she was doing.

'We wired it': Emails suggest Clinton aide stage-managed Benghazi hearing questions

2013-01-23T155142Z_108957944_TB3E91N181X40_RTRMADP_3_USA-LIBYA-CLINTON.JPG

Newly released emails suggest a senior Hillary Clinton aide stage-managed her first hearing on the Benghazi terrorist attack by feeding specific topics Clinton wanted to address to Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez, who at the time was acting chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee.

"We wired it that Menendez would provide an opportunity to address two topics we needed to debunk (her actions/whereabouts on 9/11, and these email from Chris Stevens about moving locations,)" Clinton media gatekeeper Philippe Reines wrote to Chelsea Clinton the morning of the Jan. 23, 2013 hearing.

Right out of the gate, the first hearing question from Menendez that day covered both topics referenced by Reines.

Menendez asked for Clinton’s “insights on the decision-making process regarding the location of the Mission.” The senator added, “can you also in your response, you touched upon it in your opening statement, but what actions were you and your staff taking the night of September 11 and into September 12?"

The then-secretary of state had an answer on both fronts. She told the committee that "[Ambassador] Chris [Stevens] was committed to not only being in Benghazi but to the location," and that on the night of the attack, "I was notified of the attack shortly after 4:00 p.m. Over the following hours, we were in continuous meetings and conversations both within the department with our team in Tripoli, with the interagency and internationally."

'We wired it': Emails suggest Clinton aide stage-managed Benghazi hearing questions | Fox News

I've seen evidence in the media that she manipulated the second hearing....evidenced by her joyous celebration afterwards....but this is the first concrete evidence she has manipulated the first one. If this is true, can anyone tell me which statue covers manipulation of an official Congressional investigation? Which laws did she break?

rs_300x300-151022155736-Hillary_Clinton_Benghazi_9.gif

Last edited:
Apparently Hillary couldn't remember anything during her FBI interview, so she has to have the questions supplied to her in advance. She claimed not to recall key information over 30 times including being briefed on the handling of classified information.

If I were Trump, I wouldn't debate her because she's going to stage that with the media and attempt to destroy him completely. It will all be a setup.

Yes, her staff will get to pick the questions, and the panel of gibbering hacks... oops I mean ... moderators' ... will just launch a series of attacks on Trump and then try and keep him from answering, same crap they did for the GOP hacks in the primaries and everywhere else.

Yes, her staff will get to pick the questions, and the panel of gibbering hacks... oops I mean ... moderators' ... will just launch a series of attacks on Trump and then try and keep him from answering, same crap they did for the GOP hacks in the primaries and everywhere else.
Chris Wallace has a technique of asking questions and if he doesn't get the answer he wants......he interrupts them with constant...."But.......but......but.......but".

It's intended to call into question the validity of the answer. Notice that they never do that to Obama or Hillary.

What strikes me as odd is that this was directed at chelsea.

More involved in things than people think, apparently. Another back door information conduit for the hag.

Just delete all those emails from chelsea, those are wedding planning and yoga talk, doncha know. Private business, yada, yada, yada...

And people wonder why everything these people do is looked at with suspicion.

What strikes me as odd is that this was directed at chelsea.

More involved in things than people think, apparently. Another back door information conduit for the hag.

Just delete all those emails from chelsea, those are wedding planning and yoga talk, doncha know. Private business, yada, yada, yada...

And people wonder why everything these people do is looked at with suspicion.
You have to be demented to believe that Hillary never conducted official business on her cell phone and that none of that business she did conduct on her cell was classified. If that was the case, then WTF was Hillary doing during her entire term as Secretary of State?

Forum List

Back