"Bunny Hunting:" how predators stalk grammar school kids online

Yes, bunny hunting is a problem. This is the reason why:

"pint-size 11- and 12-year-olds, and his warnings are about the threats lurking in their laptops, gaming devices and smartphones —"

NO 11 or 12 year old should have unsupervised laptop (internet) access, period. It stays in the main area of the house, password protected. Same goes for Playstations (internet access). Many, many parents give their kids tv, laptops, playstations, smart phones -- all in the kids room - and think nothing of it. Dumb. NO child needs a smartphone. Period. If the parents insist that they have a phone (don't get me started) an old school flip phone (yes they are out there) with no internet access. Even with that, texting is a problem. Parents are giving KIDS all this access/freedom that adults have but fail to understand that they are KIDS and are not prepared to handle it now.

Supervise the crap out of their online activity, yank the plug if you find them doing/engaging in shit they shouldn't be, trust your gut and be nosy and invasive if necessary.

I'm so not watching this, all I'll comment is that these wastes of human skin, these freaks of nature, should be hunted and then shown no mercy. Whatever method is at hand is how they should be executed, bullet in the back of the head, the rope, an iron bar, lighter fuel and a match, who cares.
Don't be scared. Watch it.
51 minutes? Life is too damn short.
You must be a millennial.
Is someone born in 1975 a millennial?
No. You're a Gen X'er like me.
The older we get, the more jealously we guard the time we have left.

This is the creepiest video I've ever seen on chickenhawks.

I'm so not watching this, all I'll comment is that these wastes of human skin, these freaks of nature, should be hunted and then shown no mercy. Whatever method is at hand is how they should be executed, bullet in the back of the head, the rope, an iron bar, lighter fuel and a match, who cares.

Don't be scared. Watch it.

51 minutes? Life is too damn short.

You must be a millennial.

I'm a Millennial, born in 1990.

No. You're too young. Millennials are those who came of age around 2000, i.e., were born in the late '70s - early '80s.

Awesome. The state continues to.teach kids to be perverts, desensitize them to.predation, open their minds up to depravity, teach them to avoid detection.

What else.is new...

Children need to be taught that these wastes of human skin are out there, I don't think this is meaning to desensitise them to predators it's meant to alert them to potential predators.
But Koshergrl has a point. Kids are being sexualized at a very young age. A couple days ago in Walmart, I saw a mother with her 10 year old daughter who had her legs showing all the way up to her buttocks cleft. I have a daughter of my own and I don't care what's "cool" these days, I love her too much to ever be seen like that in public. It isn't just schools doing it, our culture has changed to expose children to danger of predation more than ever.

It's another thing that the MSM are to blame for.

I watched a documentary a few years ago about these child pageant's they have in America, tiny little 5 year-old girls dressed like little hookers, with lipstick on and everything.

These child pageants should be outlawed and the parents arrested, normal parents don't parade their young daughters around looking like little hookers.

Awesome. The state continues to.teach kids to be perverts, desensitize them to.predation, open their minds up to depravity, teach them to avoid detection.

What else.is new...

Children need to be taught that these wastes of human skin are out there, I don't think this is meaning to desensitise them to predators it's meant to alert them to potential predators.
But Koshergrl has a point. Kids are being sexualized at a very young age. A couple days ago in Walmart, I saw a mother with her 10 year old daughter who had her legs showing all the way up to her buttocks cleft. I have a daughter of my own and I don't care what's "cool" these days, I love her too much to ever be seen like that in public. It isn't just schools doing it, our culture has changed to expose children to danger of predation more than ever.

I watched a documentary a few years ago about these child pageant's they have in America, tiny little 5 year-old girls dressed like little hookers, with lipstick on and everything.

These child pageants should be outlawed and the parents arrested, normal parents don't parade their young daughters around looking like little hookers.
I would think any father would understand that, but these days fathers have less influence in these matters, but not in my family.

What else.is new...

I would think any father would understand that, but these days fathers have less influence in these matters, but not in my family.

One of our children's greatest fears is disappointing their father.

This article startled and then alarmed me. I don't like such classes at such an age for children, but the reality of 'bunny hunting' makes them necessary. Any adult who harms a child is hell bound.

‘They call it bunny hunting’

One of the downsides of the Internet Era is that these assholes have an easier time getting in touch with each other, to trade ideas. It also gives them a false sense that what they are doing is "normal" because now they can find others just as sick as they are (or even sicker).

This is not going to turn into a rant about having to censor the internet, just a sad reality of increased and decentralized communications in the modern era.

What else.is new...

That's because the Feminist Movement, the men haters, have pushed the Memo that father's don't count and essentially men just don't count, I think if the Militant Feminists got their way they'd just demand men be eradicated from society.

What else.is new...

That's because the Feminist Movement, the men haters, have pushed the Memo that father's don't count and essentially men just don't count, I think if the Militant Feminists got their way they'd just demand men be eradicated from society.
They're still waiting on the invention that lets them have kids without sperm.

What else.is new...

Fathers play a very important role in the development of children, you can see the results of the lack of a father in the home in society

This article startled and then alarmed me. I don't like such classes at such an age for children, but the reality of 'bunny hunting' makes them necessary. Any adult who harms a child is hell bound.

‘They call it bunny hunting’

One of the downsides of the Internet Era is that these assholes have an easier time getting in touch with each other, to trade ideas. It also gives them a false sense that what they are doing is "normal" because now they can find others just as sick as they are (or even sicker).

This is not going to turn into a rant about having to censor the internet, just a sad reality of increased and decentralized communications in the modern era.

They also can be difficult to catch, most of them are deep in the Dark Web, especially the International Paedophile Rings, that takes a combination of the FBI and Interpol together to get those creatures.

Yes they think they're normal, they think we're abnormal for thinking that raping children is the most heinous crime that there is, they think that they're just misunderstood.

Fathers play a very important role in the development of children, you can see the results of the lack of a father in the home in society
Which is why Satan labors tirelessly to marginalize us.

They're still waiting on the invention that lets them have kids without sperm.

They'd just demand that all men give um deposits, which would be stored and then it'd be the turkey baster operation.

Which is why Satan labors tirelessly to marginalize us.

He's failing in epic fashion in our home. :)

Parental controls...use them...

If parents would only do that! Too many of them want to be 'cool' and be their kid's friend. Nope, nope, nope. I've said to my one kid the following, more than once: "I don't care if you hate me I'm not here to be liked. This is not a democracy, today it is communist rule. Give me the phone now or you will lose it for a month. Don't believe me? Try me." Yeah, they lost the phone for a month. lol Said kid was 17 at the time and had recently gotten their first phone. Yes, 17 and first phone.

For anyone with kids, I've used this for years. Works great and will help in limiting what your kids see online. Still use it for the special needs kid.

FoxFilter

Another thing parent's do is let other entities decide what is appropriate. Movies come to mind. PG-13 has slid in what is now deemed 'acceptable'. Yeah their idea of what is ok for a 12 year old and my idea are not always them same. This site provides very good reviews on movies broken down by different categories. Their reviews go back to mid 1990's I think.

Kids-In-Mind: Movie ratings & parents' reviews that actually work

What else.is new...

Parents can teach them that. This is no different than teaching kids to put on condoms. It's the job of the cops to catch the perverts who do this, not to teach our kids to catch them. And it's the job of parents to monitor their kids' internet use and teach them about weirdos in their own way.

This stupid crap does nothing except teach kids how to be creepy pervs themselves. It's like the "battering" classes that were all the rage for about a decade in the courts. Courts were sentencing DV perps to "classes" that were supposed to prevent battering and reduce the number of violent batterers in jails (cuz we all know that men who beat up women and kids aren't that bad, right?)..and actually all they did was teach these wastes of humanity how to fake out people better.

This is about "preparing" children for "inevitable" encounters with weirdoes. So will they be horrified when it happens after this class? Or curious?

Forum List

Back