Bumper stickerā€¦

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
s-l1000.jpg

I'm giving these out tomorrow to my customersā€¦

Obama's new home in washington...

The-Obamas-Stately-Mansion.png

I wonder if he will spend any time at his 4 million dollar mansion in the Rancho Mirage

70555thunderbirdmesadrive-clarkduggerphotography.jpg

Makes you wonder how 400k affords you multi million dollar mansions and two other multi million dollar homes.

Poor negro.

I wonder if he will spend any time at his 4 million dollar mansion in the Rancho Mirage

Makes you wonder how 400k affords you multi million dollar mansions and two other multi million dollar homes.

Poor negro.

You do realize he has additional streams of income, don't you ya Trump guzzling fuckboy?

Poor negro.
The Obamas are dead broke.

Poor negro.
Barry is a hypocrite in every sense of the wordā€¦

These sort of stickers usually are popular ahead of time in anticipation of the event. I imagine that one in the OP didn't sell very well. Sort of a weak spin off of the one for GW Bush's farewell which had the inauguration date with slogan "the end of an error". May as well dump them tomorrow, doubt they'll become any sort of collectors item.

These sort of stickers usually are popular ahead of time in anticipation of the event. I imagine that one in the OP didn't sell very well. Sort of a weak spin off of the one for GW Bush's farewell which had the inauguration date with slogan "the end of an error". May as well dump them tomorrow, doubt they'll become any sort of collectors item.
I bought a bunch tonight just for tomorrow as a fun itemā€¦

I hope folks appreciate it. I probably would have up until a few weeks ago. Now I am just looking for a rest from Obama in every which way and don't even want to be reminded.

I hope folks appreciate it. I probably would have up until a few weeks ago. Now I am just looking for a rest from Obama in every which way and don't even want to be reminded.
Military folks will love it they always like that sort of thing when it comes to a democrat in office

s-l1000.jpg

I'm giving these out tomorrow to my customersā€¦
A great gun salesman he wasā€¦
Yes the gun industry made suckers out of all you dumb fucking rubes

HodinR20130123_low.jpg

As long as it results in a well armed America it's all good.
Law-abiding citizens owning a bunch of firearms never hurt anybodyā€¦ Fact

I bought my first AR the day after barry was elected....the wife asked me if I shouldn't buy at least two.

Forum List

Back