Can Trump launch the US nuclear arsonal starting Friday?

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I keep hearing the Leftist MSM whining about Trump's itchy trigger finger on the US launch codes. We know how he loves to hit back...

The correct answer is that it takes BOTH the President and the Secretary of Defense to agree to launch, so Trump cannot launch nukes by himself.

On the other hand, how much nuclear restraint should we expect from a man nicknamed "Mad Dog"? <g>

I keep hearing the Leftist MSM whining about Trump's itchy trigger finger on the US launch codes. We know how he loves to hit back...

The correct answer is that it takes BOTH the President and the Secretary of Defense to agree to launch, so Trump cannot launch nukes by himself.

On the other hand, how much nuclear restraint should we expect from a man nicknamed "Mad Dog"? <g>
A President can launch by himself. You aint got a clue to what you post

A President can launch by himself. You aint got a clue to what you post

No. the president can not.

Sec of Def must confirm the order. He can not veto it. The president can fire him on the spot and ask for a deputy to step and confirm the order.

If he does I hope he starts with Hollywood :blowup:
Those people in Hollywood are Americans, you piece of shyte
So is Trump, you piece of SHIT
Trump will get the same response from Congress that you gave Obama, deal will it
I care, I really really do....

Lolololololololol
you will
Get back to your safe space. Your safety blanket is lonely

Those people in Hollywood are Americans, you piece of shyte
Trump will get the same response from Congress that you gave Obama, deal will it

Lolololololololol
you will
Its great to see that trump will be inaugurated with the west approval rate in American history. He will make GWB look Presidential

Lolololololololol
you will
Its great to see that trump will be inaugurated with the west approval rate in American history. He will make GWB look Presidential
Make that the Lowest approval rate in history

No, cause he said his first day will be Monday.

So enjoy the livin' fuck outta the weekend....

If Americans elected a fool like Bill Clinton who bombed a defenseless country in Europe because he was literally caught with his pants down in the Oval Office and America elected a president who's father was an enemy of the U.S and he started his career literally in the home of a (former?) domestic terrorist, why the hell would they think that a guy who built buildings and employed tens of thousands of workers would be the freaking enemy who would start a nuclear war? The world is upside down in the liberal mind and unfortunately for most Americans the world is upside down in the low information minds of the low information left.

If Americans elected a fool like Bill Clinton who bombed a defenseless country in Europe because he was literally caught with his pants down in the Oval Office and America elected a president who's father was an enemy of the U.S and he started his career literally in the home of a (former?) domestic terrorist, why the hell would they think that a guy who built buildings and employed tens of thousands of workers would be the freaking enemy who would start a nuclear war? The world is upside down in the liberal mind and unfortunately for most Americans the world is upside down in the low information minds of the low information left.
Has Donald Trump ever told the truth about anything?

YAY go Trump!

Forum List

Back