Bummer

I came very close to leaving this place a few days ago, myself.

The straw that very nearly broke my back was when somebody decided to N-bomb BAC.

He was probably less offened than I was. My offence came from the fact that people who write here everyday ought to have more sense than to attack each other so vilely.

I am frankly getting weary of the racist blather that gets a pass here.

I don't know why Chloe and Sky Dancer left, but I will miss them both.

They seemed like sweet people so I can see why they decided that this place wasn't their cup of tea.

The rancor and the childish macho crap that seems to impress a lot of us here is rather a waste of time.

Having to wade past the mindless crap from people who take every opportunity to turn the discussion from rational debates to insult-fests grows increasingly tedious, as well.

People here take great joy in attacking others personally. Much more joy, obviously, than they take having a discussion about issues.

That is pretty obvious, isn't it?

So what you're saying is freedom of expression should be defined by political correctness? Sorry if I don't go in for that double-standard. Does that include the resident black racists and white apologists who have only a problem with white racists? Or just the white racists?

For the record, I have made it clear that although I will not ban the word "******," I WILL ban someone for calling another member by that handle.

Should I do the same for cracker? Trailer trash?

Where would you like me to stop?

Both Sky Dancer and Chloe have said goodbye in private messages to me. Sky Dancer even offered to send me her private email, but apparently both their accounts have been deactivated and aren't receiving private messages. So, wherever you are, goodbye, and you'll be missed.

Wah.

:eusa_whistle:

Thay are considered one so shut up.

Once again I find myself having to ask somebody to correct the record.

found on Gunny's thread"
Originally Posted by editec

The Jews are Not a race

See above?

I did NOT post what I am being credited as having said, there, Gunny.

I object strenusously to being misquoted, so please fix it.

Thank you in advance for correcting the record..

Last edited:
The Jews are Not a race

Fine you want to play that game? I don't mind.

Okay then... the ethnocentrists can be real assholes.

Feel better, now?

Either way, the Jew-baiting, and Palestinian bashing, and Black bashing, and Christian and Moslem bashing on this board is fucking ridiculous, and most of it is maliciously childish, too.

I am a little bit surprised that Sky has disabled her pm's because she sure does like to send them:lol:

Both Sky Dancer and Chloe have said goodbye in private messages to me. Sky Dancer even offered to send me her private email, but apparently both their accounts have been deactivated and aren't receiving private messages. So, wherever you are, goodbye, and you'll be missed.

Sky always seemed to be troubled about something. I wish her peace.

My problem here is that so many of you buggers are engaging writers and thinkers and just when I think I can leave for a bit I get drawn in by someone's point and off I go - and that cuts across all parts of the political spectrum.

*sigh* if only you lot were more boring and up yourselves like folks on some forums I've been to.....:eusa_eh:

It's the same for me. Too many funny and talented writers. Including you! This place is addictive.

I am just happy ..yet deeply disturbed... that the insane typing kitty came back
....to drive me mad
I'm deeply disturbed that I actually enjoy some of your posts and even pos rep you on occasion. Something is very wrong with me. :cuckoo:

I came very close to leaving this place a few days ago, myself.

The straw that very nearly broke my back was when somebody decided to N-bomb BAC.

He was probably less offened than I was. My offence came from the fact that people who write here everyday ought to have more sense than to attack each other so vilely.

I am frankly getting weary of the racist blather that gets a pass here.

I don't know why Chloe and Sky Dancer left, but I will miss them both.

They seemed like sweet people so I can see why they decided that this place wasn't their cup of tea.

The rancor and the childish macho crap that seems to impress a lot of us here is rather a waste of time.

Having to wade past the mindless crap from people who take every opportunity to turn the discussion from rational debates to insult-fests grows increasingly tedious, as well.

People here take great joy in attacking others personally. Much more joy, obviously, than they take having a discussion about issues.

That is pretty obvious, isn't it?

Who is BAC?

It seems you have to take the good with the bad here. There are a few posters whose posts I just skip over. That's what I like about message board conversations. You don't even have to cover your ears, you just don't read further than the screenname.

chloe and sky are 2 of my favorite posters. I will miss them.
I would hate it if you left too.

I like Sky and told her so even after she flipped on me.Chloe is a sweetheart.

Though both were cool and will be missed ...

... they'll be back. No one ever leaves for good when they make more than a few posts.

I disagree. I've left quite a few boards, never to be seen again on them. If I find myself just squabbling instead of debating, the whole thing is just pointless and why bother?

Yes, some leave for awhile until they can cool down, others don't come back at all. I'll miss them both and hope they both return at a later time.

Forum List

Back