Bull Trap Coming?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Some sort of credible declaration of victory is needed in China so advance/decline ratios are hitting records reflecting the conclusion that the declaration is a gimme. But China's big problems are a rapidly shrinking labor force fraction that isn't fully reflected in the standard LFF numbers. Retirement age is 55 for women and 60 for men in China, which is a much lower age than the standard ages used to calculate LFF. Add in a declining birthrate and China is in big trouble.

China also has a relatively large military and police fraction that stunts economic growth and territorial claims that angers its neighbors

Then there is the assumption that AG Barr will not bring suit against sanctuary jurisdictions, ballot box stuffing and similar D stunts. That is likely to be an error. Political turmoil and judgements against Blue Wall states are likely to offset the sugar high from the meaningless end of the trade war.

The wall will not be finished. How this will help the economy?

Some sort of credible declaration of victory is needed in China so advance/decline ratios are hitting records reflecting the conclusion that the declaration is a gimme. But China's big problems are a rapidly shrinking labor force fraction that isn't fully reflected in the standard LFF numbers. Retirement age is 55 for women and 60 for men in China, which is a much lower age than the standard ages used to calculate LFF. Add in a declining birthrate and China is in big trouble.

China also has a relatively large military and police fraction that stunts economic growth and territorial claims that angers its neighbors

Then there is the assumption that AG Barr will not bring suit against sanctuary jurisdictions, ballot box stuffing and similar D stunts. That is likely to be an error. Political turmoil and judgements against Blue Wall states are likely to offset the sugar high from the meaningless end of the trade war.

/——/ William, I get this email every week, you might be interested.

The Simple (and Safe)Way to
Earn 12% Every Year from Stocks
While most people are chasing big dividend payers right now, a small group of "hidden yield" stocks are quietly handing smart investors growing income streams PLUS annual returns of 12%, 17.3%, or more.

So if you want to double your money every six years while tripling your retirement income, here are the seven investments to buy right away ...

Fellow Investor,

If you're trying to figure out which way this market is going to swing next ...

If you're worried the party might end at any time ...

Or if you're merely frustrated that interest rates are still way too low to get you reasonable returns from safer investments ...

Then I have good news: I've just uncovered seven "hidden yield" investments that can keep soaring while handing you solid income right away.

Like one company with almost $5 billion parked overseas, money that could come rushing back into investor's pockets in the next year (or less) ...

And another stock whose earnings-per-share have grown by an astounding 73% over the past 5 years ...

Plus, a third income investment that rose more than 252% the last time it was anywhere near as cheap as it is right now!

Together, these seven dividend-paying stocks could almost serve as a standalone portfolio - one that you can rely on for immediate payments ... growing retirement income ... and solid capital gains year in and year out.

But before I get deeper into the specifics on each of these companies, I want to explain why ...

These Particular Stocks Can
Easily Grow Your Money 12% a Year FOREVER ...
Doubling Your Portfolio Every Six Years

You probably already know that dividends are responsible for a very large chunk of the stock market's historical returns.

In fact, dividends have accounted for more than 40% of the gains produced by U.S. shares since the 1930s.

But it actually goes much deeper than that.

My research indicates a certain group of dividend stocks can give you A LOTmore than steady payments that supplement your price gains.

I've discovered a relationship between dividends and price gains that holds the key to earning at least 12% a year from very conservative investments - enough to double your portfolio in six years and provide THREE TIMES MORE INCOME THAN MOST RETIREMENT EXPERTS SAY YOU NEED.

See, everyone wants dividend stocks with good current yields.

It's easy to scan a newspaper or financial website and pick out the stocks that are paying 3%, 4%, 8% or whatever number you might consider "good."

Plus, it provides instant gratification.

Yet that's NOT the right way to pick dividend stocks.

You have to do more work to figure out if those yields are actually supported by the company's cash flows, earnings power, long-term business prospects, etc.

You have to sift through the same company's history to determine how long it's been paying those dividends ...

How consistently it's been paying those dividends ...

And especially if it's been regularly INCREASING its dividend payments.

In Short, You Need to Understand This Simple Fact to Make SERIOUS Money from Dividend Stocks ...
In my opinion, selecting companies with long histories of dividend hikes IS the safest and most reliable way to get rich investing in stocks.

But it might not be for the reason you think.

Yes, every time a company raises its dividend, you start earning even more money from your original investment.

For example, $30 in annual dividends equals a 3% return on your original $1,000 investment.

Later, if the dividends go up to $40 a year, you are effectively earning 4% on your original $1,000 investment.

And if the trend continues over time, you could easily end up earning 10% or even 20% a year just from rising dividends ... because your original amount of invested money never changes!

This explains why so many investors are actually collecting "hidden yields" - regular payments that are MANY TIMES MORE than the dividend numbers you see reported by major media outlets.

Better yet ...

The Stock Market Quickly Covers Up These "Hidden Yields" Handing You One Potential Windfall After Another!
For example, if a stock pays a 3% current yield and then hikes its payout by 10%, investors will typically see the new 3.3% yield and buy more shares.

In the process, they'll drive the price up and push the yield back down towards 3% again.

Let me show you how this works in the real world with a well-known income stock like Verizon (VZ).

Verizon typically pays about a 4% a year, so as the firm has been growing its dividend every year, investors have been bidding the stock up to keep its yield in line with that level.

You can see this very clearly in my chart of Verizon's stock. The blue line shows the stock's price from 2014 through the end of 2018. The orange line shows the stock's dividend going up each of those years.

HOWimage40.png

As the chart shows, despite some ups and downs, Verizon's stock basically rose as fast as the company's dividend payments.

Of course, I am NOT saying Verizon is a stock you should buy right now.

After all, it's only growing its payout about 2% annually. Combined that with the annual yield of 4.9% and you might only expect to earn about 6.9% every year going forward from Verizon.

The important thing here is that although investors tend to fixate on stocks' current yields - which are widely published and available - meaningful dividend growth can be a valuable source of "hidden yields."

Let's look at three more popular dividend stocks - 3M (MMM), Procter & Gamble (PG), and UPS (UPS) - to see the same thing in action.

As with Verizon, all three of these stocks have had nearly constant yields over the last five years.

Why?

Because their price returns have also closely tracked their dividend growth.

HOWimage41.png

As you can see:

Procter and Gamble increased its dividends 27.6% and its stock rose 33.3% ...

UPS increased its dividends 46.8% and its shares rose 39.3% over the same period ...

And while MMM's dividends jumped an impressive 114%, the company's shares soared 113% ... more than doubling every dollar invested before the dividend hikes began!

So the very best dividend stocks almost never show high yields because their prices keep rising in line with the increasing payments!

Most people never realize any of this.

But those of us who DO stand to profit handsomely and almost automatically!

It's a simple three-step process:

NW_pix.gif
Step 1. You invest a set amount of money into one of these "hidden yield" stocks and immediately start getting regular returns on the order of 3%, 4%, or maybe more.

That alone is better than you can get from just about any other conservative investment right now.

Step 2. Over time, your dividend payments go up so you're eventually earning 8%, 9%, or 10% a year on your original investment.

That should not only keep pace with inflation or rising interest rates, it should stay ahead of them.

Step 3. As your income is rising, other investors are also bidding up the price of your shares to keep pace with the increasing yields.

This combination of rising dividends and capital appreciation is what gives you the potential to earn 12% or more on average with almost no effort or active investing at all.

So with "hidden yield" stocks, you just get into the right investments and let a proven system take your wealth higher and higher without much fuss at all. However ...

If You Want THE BEST POSSIBLE RETURNS,
Look for One More Thing Before Investing in Dividend Stocks!

I imagine you'd be pretty darn happy to watch your portfolio grow roughly 12% every year ... doubling in value every six years ... and creating bigger and bigger potential income streams along the way.

And as I've just explained, picking the right "hidden yield" stocks can do that without exposing you to outsized risks or can't-sleep-at-night worries.

But what I've found is that adding in one additional criteria can point you to even bigger, faster upside from dividend stocks.

Stock repurchases.

Whenever a company buys back its own stock, it is basically improving every single "per share" metric that investors watch - earnings ... free cash flow ... book value ... etc.

After all, if a company reduces the number of its shares by 50%, its earnings per share will automatically DOUBLE without any actual increase in profits.

I probably don't need to tell you what should happen next ...

Investors will quickly bid up the stock's price to bring it back in line with the value it was trading at before.

Indeed, my research shows that simply investing in stocks that are reducing their share counts can help you beat the broad market's performance.

You can see this just by looking at the PowerShares Buyback Achievers ETF (PKW), which simply buys stocks in companies that have reduced their outstanding share count by 5% or more over the last 12 months.

HOWimage42.png

As my chart shows, even that ETF's very simplified approach to share buybacks has outpaced the S&P 500 by 67% over the past 10 years!

And again, that's without targeting companies with more aggressive buyback programs ... without considering the prices being paid for the buybacks ... or the likelihood of FUTURE buybacks!

Combine "Hidden Yield" Stocks with Buyback Programs And the Gains Can Be Truly Explosive!
For example, in December 2015 I recommended Boeing (BA) because it looked cheap ... was quickly growing its dividend payments ... and management was also buying back shares aggressively.

Specifically:

NW_pix.gif
tick.gif
The shares were trading for less than 12 times free cash flow.

tick.gif
Boeing had reduced its outstanding shares by 11% since 2013, and had plans in place to remove another 7.6% from there.

tick.gif
Plus, the stock was still yielding 3% a year after a recent 20% dividend increase!

All those things told me the stock could take off as the company continued growing its dividends and buying back more shares.

HOWimage43.png

Sure enough, it played out just that way.

Boeing reduced its share count by 7.4% over the next year and raised its dividend another 30%.

The market quickly responded as that happened and the stock delivered a 17.3% total return over the year.

That's a 17% return in a single year from a relatively boring, blue-chip company.

From there, shares continued going up - producing a 147.4% total return in just over 24 months!

No need to take big risks ... invest in things you don't understand ... or even guess about how some new product rollout or business development is unfolding.

If you find companies that are consistently raising their dividends at solid rates PLUS consistently buying back their own shares, you have the recipe for annual total returns of 12% or more.

That's WAY better than what you can expect from a broad stock market mutual fund or ETF ...

It's FOUR OR FIVE TIMES BETTER than what you'd get from most bonds or other fixed-income investments right now ...

And it's literally ONE HUNDRED TIMES higher than the very best certificates of deposit available at the moment.

In fact, since most experts recommend withdrawing 4% of your nest egg each year during retirement, it means your portfolio could actually be growing three times faster than you'd be withdrawing money.

Put another way, simply investing in the right "hidden yield" stocks could triple the amount of money you have to enjoy your golden years.

Best of all, it can do so safely!

So Here Are the Seven Stocks to Buy Right Now For Massive Income Streams and 100%+ Gains ...
I've scoured thousands of stocks out there right now, looking for the very best companies that have both rising dividends and strong buyback programs in place ... the kind of stocks that could easily spin off annual total returns of 12%, 17%, even 25% or more ... doubling your money in very short order.

Right now, at this very moment, there are seven in particular that I think you should consider buying.

They stand to do well no matter what the broad market does ... regardless of what happens in Washington ... and irrespective of interest rate trends.

Here's a quick rundown on each of them ...

"Hidden Yield" Stock #1:A Backdoor Play on Partisan Politics with 100%+ Upside

The midterm elections are behind us and before we know it, we'll be seeing ads for the 2020 campaigns.

Sorry to bring it up, but I'll make it up to you by pointing out a political advertising toll bridge that prints money during "even" election years. Since 2008 this company has more-than-tripled its political ad sales every other year:

HOWimage50.jpg

And thanks to these endless election cycles, "odd years" aren't so shabby anymore, either. Sales boomed in 2015 and I anticipate we'll see similar growth reported for 2017 when the numbers are final. This has translated to a dividend that's more than tripled since the company began paying one in 2012!

Right now is the perfect time to buy this ad vendor so that we can profit from the early launch of campaigns later next year and the banner spending on the way in 2020.

"Hidden Yield" Stock #2:An 8.2% Dividend for Those Who Get in Now

This firm has a unique strategy that lets it "cherry pick" the best locations for its facilities.
HOWimage35.png
Formed in 2012 with 100 sites, it now harvests cash from 672 properties across the United States.

All that growth is fueling bigger and bigger dividends, too!

The company boosted its payout twice over the past year and if that pace continues, its dividends will double in just four or five more years - which means your 4.1% initial yield could soon grow to 8.2% or more!

Of course, as I've already explained, future investors won't be able to lock in that potential 8.2% yield.

That's the difference between jumping in now and waiting until later ...

Other investors will probably still see the stock's yield quoted at 4.1% while you're sitting on more than 100% in capital gains and collecting more than 8.2% on your initial investment!

"Hidden Yield" Stock #3:Almost $4.3 billion that Trump could release to investors like you!

This third stock is sitting on roughly $4.3 billion in cash, and much of that money is parked overseas.

Now that President Trump has followed through on his promise to give a tax break on money that's brought back into the U.S., there's a potential windfall waiting for investors who get in now.

This company already has more money than it needs to fuel its exciting growth prospects, which means it will probably give the cash back to shareholders in the form of repurchases and more dividend increases.

It's boosted its dividend 80% over the last five years, while buying back more than 38% of its shares outstanding.

The firm has also maintained its shareholder yield in the double-digits, currently at an unbelievable 11%!

It gets better: Cash is being returned to shareholders at faster and faster rates. In the last three years alone, this company has reduced outstanding shares by over 24% while increasing its dividend by 33.3%.

"Hidden Yield" Stock #4:Last time it was this cheap, it rose more than 250%!

If you're looking for a stock with HUGE upside potential, then you should seriously consider buying this one right away.

Why? Well, the shares are trading for just six times free cash flow, and as recently as 2014 they were trading at EIGHT TIMES that valuation.

Now, I'm not saying we will see an 800% jump from here ... but the last time these shares were trading under 10 times free cash flow, they went on a monster 252% run.

Meanwhile, I think dividend payments and share buybacks alone could push your investment up 12% or more.

"Hidden Yield" Stock #5:A Layup Turnaround Opportunity

Usually a company that grows its free cash flow (FCF) by 117% in five years and its dividend by 167% would thrill any investor. But one hedge fund mega-shareholder behind stock #5 recently believed it could do a whole better. How'd they know? Because they discretely installed cameras in the firm's parking lots to compare traffic with competitors'!

The hedge fund quickly called the CEO to task,and he was shown the door shortly thereafter. A respected industry veteran was installed at helm in July 2018 who quickly rolled out a 4-point turnaround plan.

He and his team have already started organizing the pieces and collecting cash for dividend investors like us.

The time to buy is now, before the underpriced shares begin to reflect this "turnaround" effort in motion and rocket higher.

After all, the smart insider money has already started to acquire shares hand over fist. A company director recently made the biggest insider purchase of this blue chip since 2006! He knows firsthand what I've just explained - that this turnaround layup is about to score big money for shareholders.

"Hidden Yield" Stock #6:A 25,000+ Powered Payout Machine

The best time to buy this stock is anytime. After all, a 25,000+ strong "boots on the ground" team is working for us around the clock to ensure ever-higher profits and payouts.

Shares are cheap right now. We can see this because their price (blue line below) is lagging behind the corresponding payout (orange):

HOWimage46.png

This stock probably won't appear on any dividend screens you run. Income writers and analysts tend to ignore it, because it rarely pays much more than 1%. But the computers and humans are both missing the point.

The firm's high velocity 1% payout is a big-time "hidden yield" that has made many of its investors rich. Since its current CEO took the helm in July 2004, the stock has delivered 493% total returns to investors (including dividends).

And the best is yet to come. This stock has so much business momentum that their CEO recently quipped he could keep growing sales by simply selling to existing customers!

"Hidden Yield" Stock #7:A Pullback-Proof Aristocrat

Believe it or not, this stock should increase by 10% or more every year for the foreseeable future if they did absolutely nothing else. Shares are still recovering from an ill-advised 2017 selloff in which investors mistook a rare down year as a sign that the business had peaked out.

This misunderstanding gives us a rare opportunity to bank big gains with a dividend aristocrat:

HOWimage47.jpg

Dividend aristocrats - companies that have increased their payouts for at least 25 consecutive years - rarely go on sale. They're already considered the highest quality companies in the world. Which means their stocks are almost always expensive, and their current yields are usually quite modest.

In other words, their stock prices rarely lag their dividends like this! Make sure you own this stock before its next 10%+ payout hike.

Here Are My Specific Instructions on How to Buy These Seven Stocks for Maximum Income and 100%+ Profit Potential ...
At this point, I've given you the highlights on my favorite "hidden yield" stocks. But you still need the names ... the ticker symbols ... and my specific instructions on how much to pay for these investments, when to consider taking profits, and other important details.

That's why my team and I prepared an in-depth report on all seven of these must-own companies.

It's called "The 7 Best Dividend Growth Stocks With 100%+ Upside."

After sifting through thousands of stocks from across the globe, we narrowed our buy list down to these seven particular income gushers ... and in our report we give you detailed profiles on each of them ... along with ticker symbols and my buy-up-to prices.

In short, you'll understand the rationale behind each recommendation and you'll know exactly how to profit the most from each of them.

This report has a cover price of $99, and I actually think it's worth far more than that ... especially since any one of the seven stocks I profile could easily hand you many times that amount with your very first dividend check!

But for a limited time, you can get an exclusive copy of this new report free of charge..

Plus, I Want to Send You Two More Urgent Guidebooks ...
Free Bonus Report #2:
Behind the 8-Ball: Eight Popular Dividends Set for a Cut

To gauge dividend health, you can't simply look in the rearview mirror. Many "surprise" payout cuts are issued from companies with long streaks of paying - or even raising - their dividends.

Instead, it's important to consider leading indicators of dividend health like cash flow, earnings growth, and payout ratios.

Of course, it's time consuming to give each public company a dividend health checkup - so I've done the work for you in this special report.

Using a combination of seven fundamental factors, I have identified eight companies that are likely to cut their dividends over the next twelve months.

Investors caught holding these stocks through dividend disappointments will likely suffer losses of at least 20%, and perhaps as high as 50%.

Therefore, if you own any of these eight paper tigers, you'll want to sell them immediately.

This one-of-a-kind report is another $99 value - and it could easily save you thousands in future losses - but you can get it FREE today along with ...

Free Bonus Report #3:
Shareholder Yield: How to Identify
Double-Digit Returns from Buybacks

As we discussed, when done right, share buybacks can light a fire under stock returns.

They also act like a magnifying glass on dividend payments because they cut the number of shares outstanding, leaving fewer for the company to pay out on.

But many companies are going too far, paying out more in buybacks than they're bringing in through free cash flows.

Worse, many buy back their stock willy-nilly, without making sure it's a good value first. There's no better way to destroy shareholder value than by repurchasing overpriced stock.

This report gives you everything you need to know to make sure the companies you invest in are buying back shares the right way - not simply burning up cash that would be better used as dividends or to develop revolutionary new products.

How to Claim Your Three Reports Immediately ...
The three reports I just told you about will give you seven rock-solid income investments that can keep growing your portfolio ... hand you larger and larger income ... while also protecting you from suffering dividend cuts or ill-advised buyback programs.

But there are two things those reports can't give you - ongoing updates and all my FUTURE income recommendations.

That's why, in addition to giving you these three reports - worth $297 on their own - I also want to give you a risk-free, 60-day trial to my premium newsletter called Hidden Yields.

My Hidden Yields picks are perfect for savvy investors looking to rack up fast gains in the near term plus bigger and bigger yields thanks to soaring dividend payouts.

Right away, you'll get instant access to many more under-the-radar picks in the publication's portfolio - the vast majority of which are hiking their payouts at double-digit rates - plus all the new buys I uncover in the coming months.

I do all the digging for you, recommending only the safest dividend growers and keeping you well clear of companies funding their payouts with borrowed money - or worse, betting the farm on shaky business models that will crumble at the first hint of a downturn.

What's more, I send out new recommendations whenever they're worth buying plus I give you regular updates on earlier recommendations ... all in plain, everyday English.

All told, you'll get:

• Monthly Research Bulletins: On the third Friday of each month, you'll receive my latest investment analysis right in your inbox. I'll include detailed analysis on new recommendations, updates on existing positions, and an overview of trends and events that may affect your portfolio.
  • Our Full Members-Only Portfolio: All of our recommendations are laid out in an easy-to-read portfolio that includes exact buy/sell recommendations and buy-under prices.
  • Weekly Market Updates: Sent straight from my desk to your inbox, you'll get my weekly investing ideas on stocks I've been watching and analysis of major market events taking place.
  • Additional Flash Alerts: You'll never have to worry about breaking news on our portfolio stocks. I'll have an eye on all of them constantly and will email you right away if there's ever any need to take an action.
  • Unlimited Access to Our Members-Only Website: Day or night, you can log into our password-protected website, where you'll find easy access to all of our resources, including an archive of past issues, special reports, Flash Alerts, and the full portfolio.
  • Plus, a whole lot more!
Obviously, this is a serious investment service for serious income investors and all you have to is click here to activate your risk-free trial now.

And unlike some other publications that give you risky ideas and let the chips fall where they may ...

Your Absolute Safety Is ALWAYS My Number One Priority
Like I mentioned earlier, I originally earned a degree in engineering from Cornell University. And when I first graduated, I put my knowledge to good use designing systems for Fortune 500 companies to streamline their operations and predict upcoming business risks.

Of course, while I was doing that - and earning a great living - I had left my investment portfolio in someone else's hands.

I kept contributing more money, but almost every time I checked my account ... the balance was going DOWN!

I hope you've never experienced it personally, but you can at least imagine the sickening feeling of watching your money just disappear because of some other idiot's decisions.

One day I just woke up and decided to take control of things again.

After all, I specialized in making things safer and more efficient, right?

So I took everything I knew as an engineer and I applied it to my investments, even designing my own system that identified the best companies to buy at any given time.

I'm proud to say that I not only got back everything that lousy stock broker lost me, but I turned a meager $2,000 into $154,000 in less than 48 months!

Man, it felt so good. Regaining control. Knowing exactly what I was investing in and why. Watching my balance GROWING AGAIN.

Needless to say, I was hooked. More than that, I knew I could start helping other people experience the same level of control.

That's how I went from working for Fortune 500 companies to working for investors like YOU.

Today, I'm helping individual investors like you generate more income - and get bigger overall gains - while staying as safe as possible.

And I put that care and concern into every issue of Hidden Yields.

Again, all you have to is click here to activate your risk-free trial now.

Of course, I want to protect you in one more critical way ...

If My Ideas Can't Double Your Income
And Keep Your Portfolio Growing 12% a Year,
You'll Never Have to Pay One Red Cent!

The regular annual subscription rate to Hidden Yields is $299 and I think that's more than fair. After all, just a single recommendation like that Boeing trade could easily cover the membership fee many times over.

But as part of this special offer, I want to reduce your risk down to ZERO.

So here's the deal ...

If you join right now, you can get a charter membership for just $99 ... a full 67% off the regular retail rate.

Then, download your three free reports (worth $297 alone) and enjoy all the other members-only benefits for the next 60 days.

If, at any point during that period, you don't think my ideas can help you double your income and keep your portfolio growing at least 12% a year - or you're unhappy for any other reason at all - just give us a call and we'll gladly refund your entire membership fee with no questions asked.

Plus, you can keep everything you've received up until that point just for giving my research a shot!

That's how confident I am that you'll profit from the ideas and recommendations in your free reports and first few issues of Hidden Yields!

Just to recap, you'll get:
A free copy of "The 7 Best Dividend Growth Stocks With 100%+ Upside" -which will introduce you to seven different rock-solid companies with quickly growing dividend streams (a $99 value!)

A second free report called "Behind the 8-Ball: Eight Popular Dividends Set for a Cut" - which exposes eight widely-popular dividend stocks for the massive risks that they really are (a $99 value)

A third free guidebook called "Shareholder Yield: How to Identify Double-Digit Returns from Buybacks" - which will help you make sure none of the stocks you own are ticking buyback bombs (a $99 value)

Plus, a full year of Hidden Yields and all the charter membership benefits that subscription includes (normally $299 a year) ...

And you'll be fully covered by a full, unconditional, 60-day money back guarantee.

Obviously, the final decision is all yours.

But I don't see how you can lose here since I'm the one taking all the risk.

I'm really looking forward to welcoming you aboard!

Yours in profits,
HOWimage18.png

Brett Owens
Chief Investment Strategist

I've seen lots of offers like the one that Cellblock2429 posted above. That one follows the basic format, a long narrative with a lot of charts that show how knowing their secret could have made you millions in a select group of stocks. Then they offer you several free reports and a trial subscription to their newsletter. I clicked on a few and they generally require that you give them your credit card number for the free trial. I've never done that, but my suspicion is that it will be very difficult to opt out of the "free" subscription and only after a few charges have been made to the account.

I also suspect that the stocks that fit their pattern to riches are cherry picked and that there are probably many stocks which fit their pattern but have not paid off as well.

Finally, if they know about this "sure thing", why are they sharing it with the rest of the world? It reminds me of the cartoon of the guy selling treasure maps for a dollar.

I may be too skeptical about this but I'm old and cranky and earned my skepticism over the years. Has anyone tried the service? Does it pay off?

I've seen lots of offers like the one that Cellblock2429 posted above. That one follows the basic format, a long narrative with a lot of charts that show how knowing their secret could have made you millions in a select group of stocks. Then they offer you several free reports and a trial subscription to their newsletter. I clicked on a few and they generally require that you give them your credit card number for the free trial. I've never done that, but my suspicion is that it will be very difficult to opt out of the "free" subscription and only after a few charges have been made to the account.

I also suspect that the stocks that fit their pattern to riches are cherry picked and that there are probably many stocks which fit their pattern but have not paid off as well.

Finally, if they know about this "sure thing", why are they sharing it with the rest of the world? It reminds me of the cartoon of the guy selling treasure maps for a dollar.

I may be too skeptical about this but I'm old and cranky and earned my skepticism over the years. Has anyone tried the service? Does it pay off?

Unless you have the time horizon of a two year old taking it easy is the smart move. If you know what you want to do and how you want to put it into action it is much easier to discover your errors faster and figuring out how to correct the errors becomes easier to do.

While most people are chasing big dividend payers right now, a small group of "hidden yield" stocks are quietly handing smart investors growing income streams PLUS annual returns of 12%, 17.3%, or more.

So if you want to double your money every six years while tripling your retirement income, here are the seven investments to buy right away ...

Fellow Investor,

Or if you're merely frustrated that interest rates are still way too low to get you reasonable returns from safer investments ...

Then I have good news: I've just uncovered seven "hidden yield" investments that can keep soaring while handing you solid income right away.

Like one company with almost $5 billion parked overseas, money that could come rushing back into investor's pockets in the next year (or less) ...

And another stock whose earnings-per-share have grown by an astounding 73% over the past 5 years ...

Plus, a third income investment that rose more than 252% the last time it was anywhere near as cheap as it is right now!

Together, these seven dividend-paying stocks could almost serve as a standalone portfolio - one that you can rely on for immediate payments ... growing retirement income ... and solid capital gains year in and year out.

But before I get deeper into the specifics on each of these companies, I want to explain why ...

You probably already know that dividends are responsible for a very large chunk of the stock market's historical returns.

In fact, dividends have accounted for more than 40% of the gains produced by U.S. shares since the 1930s.

My research indicates a certain group of dividend stocks can give you A LOTmore than steady payments that supplement your price gains.

I've discovered a relationship between dividends and price gains that holds the key to earning at least 12% a year from very conservative investments - enough to double your portfolio in six years and provide THREE TIMES MORE INCOME THAN MOST RETIREMENT EXPERTS SAY YOU NEED.

It's easy to scan a newspaper or financial website and pick out the stocks that are paying 3%, 4%, 8% or whatever number you might consider "good."

You have to do more work to figure out if those yields are actually supported by the company's cash flows, earnings power, long-term business prospects, etc.

You have to sift through the same company's history to determine how long it's been paying those dividends ...

In Short, You Need to Understand This Simple Fact to Make SERIOUS Money from Dividend Stocks ...
In my opinion, selecting companies with long histories of dividend hikes IS the safest and most reliable way to get rich investing in stocks.

Yes, every time a company raises its dividend, you start earning even more money from your original investment.

For example, $30 in annual dividends equals a 3% return on your original $1,000 investment.

Later, if the dividends go up to $40 a year, you are effectively earning 4% on your original $1,000 investment.

And if the trend continues over time, you could easily end up earning 10% or even 20% a year just from rising dividends ... because your original amount of invested money never changes!

This explains why so many investors are actually collecting "hidden yields" - regular payments that are MANY TIMES MORE than the dividend numbers you see reported by major media outlets.

Better yet ...

The Stock Market Quickly Covers Up These "Hidden Yields" Handing You One Potential Windfall After Another!
For example, if a stock pays a 3% current yield and then hikes its payout by 10%, investors will typically see the new 3.3% yield and buy more shares.

In the process, they'll drive the price up and push the yield back down towards 3% again.

Let me show you how this works in the real world with a well-known income stock like Verizon (VZ).

Verizon typically pays about a 4% a year, so as the firm has been growing its dividend every year, investors have been bidding the stock up to keep its yield in line with that level.

You can see this very clearly in my chart of Verizon's stock. The blue line shows the stock's price from 2014 through the end of 2018. The orange line shows the stock's dividend going up each of those years.

HOWimage40.png

As the chart shows, despite some ups and downs, Verizon's stock basically rose as fast as the company's dividend payments.

After all, it's only growing its payout about 2% annually. Combined that with the annual yield of 4.9% and you might only expect to earn about 6.9% every year going forward from Verizon.

The important thing here is that although investors tend to fixate on stocks' current yields - which are widely published and available - meaningful dividend growth can be a valuable source of "hidden yields."

Let's look at three more popular dividend stocks - 3M (MMM), Procter & Gamble (PG), and UPS (UPS) - to see the same thing in action.

As with Verizon, all three of these stocks have had nearly constant yields over the last five years.

Why?

HOWimage41.png

As you can see:

UPS increased its dividends 46.8% and its shares rose 39.3% over the same period ...

And while MMM's dividends jumped an impressive 114%, the company's shares soared 113% ... more than doubling every dollar invested before the dividend hikes began!

So the very best dividend stocks almost never show high yields because their prices keep rising in line with the increasing payments!

NW_pix.gif
Step 1. You invest a set amount of money into one of these "hidden yield" stocks and immediately start getting regular returns on the order of 3%, 4%, or maybe more.

That alone is better than you can get from just about any other conservative investment right now.

Step 2. Over time, your dividend payments go up so you're eventually earning 8%, 9%, or 10% a year on your original investment.

That should not only keep pace with inflation or rising interest rates, it should stay ahead of them.

Step 3. As your income is rising, other investors are also bidding up the price of your shares to keep pace with the increasing yields.

This combination of rising dividends and capital appreciation is what gives you the potential to earn 12% or more on average with almost no effort or active investing at all.

So with "hidden yield" stocks, you just get into the right investments and let a proven system take your wealth higher and higher without much fuss at all. However ...

I imagine you'd be pretty darn happy to watch your portfolio grow roughly 12% every year ... doubling in value every six years ... and creating bigger and bigger potential income streams along the way.

And as I've just explained, picking the right "hidden yield" stocks can do that without exposing you to outsized risks or can't-sleep-at-night worries.

But what I've found is that adding in one additional criteria can point you to even bigger, faster upside from dividend stocks.

Stock repurchases.

Whenever a company buys back its own stock, it is basically improving every single "per share" metric that investors watch - earnings ... free cash flow ... book value ... etc.

After all, if a company reduces the number of its shares by 50%, its earnings per share will automatically DOUBLE without any actual increase in profits.

Investors will quickly bid up the stock's price to bring it back in line with the value it was trading at before.

Indeed, my research shows that simply investing in stocks that are reducing their share counts can help you beat the broad market's performance.

You can see this just by looking at the PowerShares Buyback Achievers ETF (PKW), which simply buys stocks in companies that have reduced their outstanding share count by 5% or more over the last 12 months.

HOWimage42.png

As my chart shows, even that ETF's very simplified approach to share buybacks has outpaced the S&P 500 by 67% over the past 10 years!

And again, that's without targeting companies with more aggressive buyback programs ... without considering the prices being paid for the buybacks ... or the likelihood of FUTURE buybacks!

Combine "Hidden Yield" Stocks with Buyback Programs And the Gains Can Be Truly Explosive!
For example, in December 2015 I recommended Boeing (BA) because it looked cheap ... was quickly growing its dividend payments ... and management was also buying back shares aggressively.

Specifically:

NW_pix.gif
tick.gif

tick.gif
Boeing had reduced its outstanding shares by 11% since 2013, and had plans in place to remove another 7.6% from there.

tick.gif
Plus, the stock was still yielding 3% a year after a recent 20% dividend increase!

All those things told me the stock could take off as the company continued growing its dividends and buying back more shares.

HOWimage43.png

Boeing reduced its share count by 7.4% over the next year and raised its dividend another 30%.

The market quickly responded as that happened and the stock delivered a 17.3% total return over the year.

That's a 17% return in a single year from a relatively boring, blue-chip company.

From there, shares continued going up - producing a 147.4% total return in just over 24 months!

No need to take big risks ... invest in things you don't understand ... or even guess about how some new product rollout or business development is unfolding.

If you find companies that are consistently raising their dividends at solid rates PLUS consistently buying back their own shares, you have the recipe for annual total returns of 12% or more.

That's WAY better than what you can expect from a broad stock market mutual fund or ETF ...

It's FOUR OR FIVE TIMES BETTER than what you'd get from most bonds or other fixed-income investments right now ...

And it's literally ONE HUNDRED TIMES higher than the very best certificates of deposit available at the moment.

In fact, since most experts recommend withdrawing 4% of your nest egg each year during retirement, it means your portfolio could actually be growing three times faster than you'd be withdrawing money.

Put another way, simply investing in the right "hidden yield" stocks could triple the amount of money you have to enjoy your golden years.

So Here Are the Seven Stocks to Buy Right Now For Massive Income Streams and 100%+ Gains ...
I've scoured thousands of stocks out there right now, looking for the very best companies that have both rising dividends and strong buyback programs in place ... the kind of stocks that could easily spin off annual total returns of 12%, 17%, even 25% or more ... doubling your money in very short order.

Right now, at this very moment, there are seven in particular that I think you should consider buying.

They stand to do well no matter what the broad market does ... regardless of what happens in Washington ... and irrespective of interest rate trends.

The midterm elections are behind us and before we know it, we'll be seeing ads for the 2020 campaigns.

Sorry to bring it up, but I'll make it up to you by pointing out a political advertising toll bridge that prints money during "even" election years. Since 2008 this company has more-than-tripled its political ad sales every other year:

HOWimage50.jpg

And thanks to these endless election cycles, "odd years" aren't so shabby anymore, either. Sales boomed in 2015 and I anticipate we'll see similar growth reported for 2017 when the numbers are final. This has translated to a dividend that's more than tripled since the company began paying one in 2012!

Right now is the perfect time to buy this ad vendor so that we can profit from the early launch of campaigns later next year and the banner spending on the way in 2020.

This firm has a unique strategy that lets it "cherry pick" the best locations for its facilities.
HOWimage35.png
Formed in 2012 with 100 sites, it now harvests cash from 672 properties across the United States.

The company boosted its payout twice over the past year and if that pace continues, its dividends will double in just four or five more years - which means your 4.1% initial yield could soon grow to 8.2% or more!

Of course, as I've already explained, future investors won't be able to lock in that potential 8.2% yield.

Other investors will probably still see the stock's yield quoted at 4.1% while you're sitting on more than 100% in capital gains and collecting more than 8.2% on your initial investment!

"Hidden Yield" Stock #3:Almost $4.3 billion that Trump could release to investors like you!

This third stock is sitting on roughly $4.3 billion in cash, and much of that money is parked overseas.

Now that President Trump has followed through on his promise to give a tax break on money that's brought back into the U.S., there's a potential windfall waiting for investors who get in now.

This company already has more money than it needs to fuel its exciting growth prospects, which means it will probably give the cash back to shareholders in the form of repurchases and more dividend increases.

It's boosted its dividend 80% over the last five years, while buying back more than 38% of its shares outstanding.

The firm has also maintained its shareholder yield in the double-digits, currently at an unbelievable 11%!

It gets better: Cash is being returned to shareholders at faster and faster rates. In the last three years alone, this company has reduced outstanding shares by over 24% while increasing its dividend by 33.3%.

If you're looking for a stock with HUGE upside potential, then you should seriously consider buying this one right away.

Why? Well, the shares are trading for just six times free cash flow, and as recently as 2014 they were trading at EIGHT TIMES that valuation.

Now, I'm not saying we will see an 800% jump from here ... but the last time these shares were trading under 10 times free cash flow, they went on a monster 252% run.

Meanwhile, I think dividend payments and share buybacks alone could push your investment up 12% or more.

Usually a company that grows its free cash flow (FCF) by 117% in five years and its dividend by 167% would thrill any investor. But one hedge fund mega-shareholder behind stock #5 recently believed it could do a whole better. How'd they know? Because they discretely installed cameras in the firm's parking lots to compare traffic with competitors'!

The hedge fund quickly called the CEO to task,and he was shown the door shortly thereafter. A respected industry veteran was installed at helm in July 2018 who quickly rolled out a 4-point turnaround plan.

He and his team have already started organizing the pieces and collecting cash for dividend investors like us.

The time to buy is now, before the underpriced shares begin to reflect this "turnaround" effort in motion and rocket higher.

After all, the smart insider money has already started to acquire shares hand over fist. A company director recently made the biggest insider purchase of this blue chip since 2006! He knows firsthand what I've just explained - that this turnaround layup is about to score big money for shareholders.

The best time to buy this stock is anytime. After all, a 25,000+ strong "boots on the ground" team is working for us around the clock to ensure ever-higher profits and payouts.

Shares are cheap right now. We can see this because their price (blue line below) is lagging behind the corresponding payout (orange):

HOWimage46.png

This stock probably won't appear on any dividend screens you run. Income writers and analysts tend to ignore it, because it rarely pays much more than 1%. But the computers and humans are both missing the point.

The firm's high velocity 1% payout is a big-time "hidden yield" that has made many of its investors rich. Since its current CEO took the helm in July 2004, the stock has delivered 493% total returns to investors (including dividends).

And the best is yet to come. This stock has so much business momentum that their CEO recently quipped he could keep growing sales by simply selling to existing customers!

Believe it or not, this stock should increase by 10% or more every year for the foreseeable future if they did absolutely nothing else. Shares are still recovering from an ill-advised 2017 selloff in which investors mistook a rare down year as a sign that the business had peaked out.

This misunderstanding gives us a rare opportunity to bank big gains with a dividend aristocrat:

HOWimage47.jpg

Dividend aristocrats - companies that have increased their payouts for at least 25 consecutive years - rarely go on sale. They're already considered the highest quality companies in the world. Which means their stocks are almost always expensive, and their current yields are usually quite modest.

In other words, their stock prices rarely lag their dividends like this! Make sure you own this stock before its next 10%+ payout hike.

Here Are My Specific Instructions on How to Buy These Seven Stocks for Maximum Income and 100%+ Profit Potential ...
At this point, I've given you the highlights on my favorite "hidden yield" stocks. But you still need the names ... the ticker symbols ... and my specific instructions on how much to pay for these investments, when to consider taking profits, and other important details.

That's why my team and I prepared an in-depth report on all seven of these must-own companies.

After sifting through thousands of stocks from across the globe, we narrowed our buy list down to these seven particular income gushers ... and in our report we give you detailed profiles on each of them ... along with ticker symbols and my buy-up-to prices.

In short, you'll understand the rationale behind each recommendation and you'll know exactly how to profit the most from each of them.

This report has a cover price of $99, and I actually think it's worth far more than that ... especially since any one of the seven stocks I profile could easily hand you many times that amount with your very first dividend check!

But for a limited time, you can get an exclusive copy of this new report free of charge..

Free Bonus Report #2:

To gauge dividend health, you can't simply look in the rearview mirror. Many "surprise" payout cuts are issued from companies with long streaks of paying - or even raising - their dividends.

Instead, it's important to consider leading indicators of dividend health like cash flow, earnings growth, and payout ratios.

Of course, it's time consuming to give each public company a dividend health checkup - so I've done the work for you in this special report.

Using a combination of seven fundamental factors, I have identified eight companies that are likely to cut their dividends over the next twelve months.

Investors caught holding these stocks through dividend disappointments will likely suffer losses of at least 20%, and perhaps as high as 50%.

Therefore, if you own any of these eight paper tigers, you'll want to sell them immediately.

This one-of-a-kind report is another $99 value - and it could easily save you thousands in future losses - but you can get it FREE today along with ...

Free Bonus Report #3:

As we discussed, when done right, share buybacks can light a fire under stock returns.

They also act like a magnifying glass on dividend payments because they cut the number of shares outstanding, leaving fewer for the company to pay out on.

But many companies are going too far, paying out more in buybacks than they're bringing in through free cash flows.

Worse, many buy back their stock willy-nilly, without making sure it's a good value first. There's no better way to destroy shareholder value than by repurchasing overpriced stock.

This report gives you everything you need to know to make sure the companies you invest in are buying back shares the right way - not simply burning up cash that would be better used as dividends or to develop revolutionary new products.

The three reports I just told you about will give you seven rock-solid income investments that can keep growing your portfolio ... hand you larger and larger income ... while also protecting you from suffering dividend cuts or ill-advised buyback programs.

But there are two things those reports can't give you - ongoing updates and all my FUTURE income recommendations.

That's why, in addition to giving you these three reports - worth $297 on their own - I also want to give you a risk-free, 60-day trial to my premium newsletter called Hidden Yields.

My Hidden Yields picks are perfect for savvy investors looking to rack up fast gains in the near term plus bigger and bigger yields thanks to soaring dividend payouts.

Right away, you'll get instant access to many more under-the-radar picks in the publication's portfolio - the vast majority of which are hiking their payouts at double-digit rates - plus all the new buys I uncover in the coming months.

I do all the digging for you, recommending only the safest dividend growers and keeping you well clear of companies funding their payouts with borrowed money - or worse, betting the farm on shaky business models that will crumble at the first hint of a downturn.

What's more, I send out new recommendations whenever they're worth buying plus I give you regular updates on earlier recommendations ... all in plain, everyday English.

All told, you'll get:

• Monthly Research Bulletins: On the third Friday of each month, you'll receive my latest investment analysis right in your inbox. I'll include detailed analysis on new recommendations, updates on existing positions, and an overview of trends and events that may affect your portfolio.
  • Our Full Members-Only Portfolio: All of our recommendations are laid out in an easy-to-read portfolio that includes exact buy/sell recommendations and buy-under prices.
  • Weekly Market Updates: Sent straight from my desk to your inbox, you'll get my weekly investing ideas on stocks I've been watching and analysis of major market events taking place.
  • Additional Flash Alerts: You'll never have to worry about breaking news on our portfolio stocks. I'll have an eye on all of them constantly and will email you right away if there's ever any need to take an action.
  • Unlimited Access to Our Members-Only Website: Day or night, you can log into our password-protected website, where you'll find easy access to all of our resources, including an archive of past issues, special reports, Flash Alerts, and the full portfolio.
Obviously, this is a serious investment service for serious income investors and all you have to is click here to activate your risk-free trial now.

And unlike some other publications that give you risky ideas and let the chips fall where they may ...

Like I mentioned earlier, I originally earned a degree in engineering from Cornell University. And when I first graduated, I put my knowledge to good use designing systems for Fortune 500 companies to streamline their operations and predict upcoming business risks.

Of course, while I was doing that - and earning a great living - I had left my investment portfolio in someone else's hands.

I kept contributing more money, but almost every time I checked my account ... the balance was going DOWN!

I hope you've never experienced it personally, but you can at least imagine the sickening feeling of watching your money just disappear because of some other idiot's decisions.

So I took everything I knew as an engineer and I applied it to my investments, even designing my own system that identified the best companies to buy at any given time.

I'm proud to say that I not only got back everything that lousy stock broker lost me, but I turned a meager $2,000 into $154,000 in less than 48 months!

Man, it felt so good. Regaining control. Knowing exactly what I was investing in and why. Watching my balance GROWING AGAIN.

Needless to say, I was hooked. More than that, I knew I could start helping other people experience the same level of control.

That's how I went from working for Fortune 500 companies to working for investors like YOU.

Today, I'm helping individual investors like you generate more income - and get bigger overall gains - while staying as safe as possible.

The regular annual subscription rate to Hidden Yields is $299 and I think that's more than fair. After all, just a single recommendation like that Boeing trade could easily cover the membership fee many times over.

So here's the deal ...

If you join right now, you can get a charter membership for just $99 ... a full 67% off the regular retail rate.

Then, download your three free reports (worth $297 alone) and enjoy all the other members-only benefits for the next 60 days.

If, at any point during that period, you don't think my ideas can help you double your income and keep your portfolio growing at least 12% a year - or you're unhappy for any other reason at all - just give us a call and we'll gladly refund your entire membership fee with no questions asked.

Plus, you can keep everything you've received up until that point just for giving my research a shot!

That's how confident I am that you'll profit from the ideas and recommendations in your free reports and first few issues of Hidden Yields!

A free copy of "The 7 Best Dividend Growth Stocks With 100%+ Upside" -which will introduce you to seven different rock-solid companies with quickly growing dividend streams (a $99 value!)

A second free report called "Behind the 8-Ball: Eight Popular Dividends Set for a Cut" - which exposes eight widely-popular dividend stocks for the massive risks that they really are (a $99 value)

A third free guidebook called "Shareholder Yield: How to Identify Double-Digit Returns from Buybacks" - which will help you make sure none of the stocks you own are ticking buyback bombs (a $99 value)

Plus, a full year of Hidden Yields and all the charter membership benefits that subscription includes (normally $299 a year) ...

And you'll be fully covered by a full, unconditional, 60-day money back guarantee.

Yours in profits,
HOWimage18.png

Brett Owens

HGT was paying 2%/month last time checked. The only thing it lacks is an active options market.

Fellow Investor,

Better yet ...

HOWimage40.png

Why?

HOWimage41.png

As you can see:

NW_pix.gif

Stock repurchases.

HOWimage42.png

Specifically:

NW_pix.gif
tick.gif

tick.gif

tick.gif

HOWimage43.png

HOWimage50.jpg

HOWimage35.png

HOWimage46.png

HOWimage47.jpg

Free Bonus Report #2:

Free Bonus Report #3:

All told, you'll get:

So here's the deal ...

Yours in profits,
HOWimage18.png

Brett Owens

HGT was paying 2%/month last time checked. The only thing it lacks is an active options market.
/——/ HGT?

Fellow Investor,

Better yet ...

HOWimage40.png

Why?

HOWimage41.png

As you can see:

NW_pix.gif

Stock repurchases.

HOWimage42.png

Specifically:

NW_pix.gif
tick.gif

tick.gif

tick.gif

HOWimage43.png

HOWimage50.jpg

HOWimage35.png

HOWimage46.png

HOWimage47.jpg

Free Bonus Report #2:

Free Bonus Report #3:

All told, you'll get:

So here's the deal ...

Yours in profits,
HOWimage18.png

Brett Owens

/——/ HGT?
Yeah, I checked and the company cancelled the Feb Div but that happened after I decided that its kind of yield was off the wall and I dropped it from my seven issue watchlist but the no go point for me was no option trade. I think I dropped it in Dec. Being taken out of an issue automatically when a price increase takes an issue out of my other criteria is critical to me. ORC and GLAD are two issues that are still in my watch list that I have not bought as of yet.

The reason I am hesitant to buy those two is a traumatic incident from 20 years ago. Utilicorp united back in 98 scared the living crap out of me it had a great discount from market and I went hog wild on the issue then came the punchline. The Asian Flu and LTC hit in what felt like rapid succession. This was when DRIPs could only be handled by snail mail. So my money got to company as the stock hit rock bottom and I made a ton of money and caught a mild case of PTS from the experience. That is why I have some quirky criteria in my stock picking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back