Veganism is a thing

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Among the FTSE 250 gainers was Greggs, rising 11% as it saw a strong start to its financial year following the launch of its vegan sausage roll.

For the seven weeks to February 16, Greggs' sales increased 9.2% year-on-year. On a like-for-like basis, company-managed shop sales rose 9.6%.

This "exceptionally strong" start builds on what Greggs said was a good finish to 2018, and has been helped by "extensive" publicity around its vegan sausage roll, which was launched at the start of January.

This from a market report I got today. There was a big media blitz on the sausage roll and it actually looks like vegans have some market influence. 9% is awesome.

How utterly disgusting that sounds. Yet another step in the pussification of the British male. What they need is some good old bloody red meat, not some vegan "sausage" rolls.

Hell, you can't even say the word "sausage" unless there's meat involved.

How utterly disgusting that sounds. Yet another step in the pussification of the British male. What they need is some good old bloody red meat, not some vegan "sausage" rolls.

Don't they have things like this already called croquettes?

I've got some turkey sausages right here. Open wide.

They look quite normal.

greggs-1.png

I've got some turkey sausages right here. Open wide.

SHTF dickbreath.

JGalt ate vegan sausage once. His name was Kurt.

Screw that. I kill much of my own meat through the hunting season. Deer, squirrels, and rabbits. Nothing better than a nice deer roast for a cold winter evening supper.

Vegan are fags who couldn't survive if they couldn't get their crappy vegan snacks from the store.

We know it's a thing, and it has to be stopped.

No! Some of that plant shit is yummy. But I don’t get it, what’s the point of eating foux meat? Why not just have a sausage?

That's only one product the company manufactures. They don't specialize in vegan snacks, as most of their products have meat in them.

The problem with so-called "vegan" foods being sold in the store, is that the manufacturer's usually put a whole lot of crap in them to keep them from spoiling.

Among the FTSE 250 gainers was Greggs, rising 11% as it saw a strong start to its financial year following the launch of its vegan sausage roll.

For the seven weeks to February 16, Greggs' sales increased 9.2% year-on-year. On a like-for-like basis, company-managed shop sales rose 9.6%.

This "exceptionally strong" start builds on what Greggs said was a good finish to 2018, and has been helped by "extensive" publicity around its vegan sausage roll, which was launched at the start of January.

This from a market report I got today. There was a big media blitz on the sausage roll and it actually looks like vegans have some market influence. 9% is awesome.

There's certain amino acids you get in meat you just cant get from vegetables alone. While veganism might be really good for some people, its not good for everyone. It would be a mistake to put someone who needs meat on an all vegetable diet. All our bodies are different and perhaps people need to find out individually what is good for them and what is not.

There's certain amino acids you get in meat you just cant get from vegetables alone. While veganism might be really good for some people, its not good for everyone. It would be a mistake to put someone who needs meat on an all vegetable diet. All our bodies are different and perhaps people need to find out individually what is good for them and what is not.

There's no one who "needs" meat. We evolved from eating fruits and nuts and greens, not "meat". "Meat" is an elective, like ice cream --- there's no one who "needs" ice cream.

No! Some of that plant shit is yummy. But I don’t get it, what’s the point of eating foux meat? Why not just have a sausage?

Couple of reasons. Cancer for one. Diseases like botulism for a second. Fat content for a third. Grossly inefficient use of land for food production for a fourth. Frankensteining a freak race of cattle who could never survive on their own for a fifth. That's why I gave up meat back in the '70s.

Couple of reasons. Cancer for one. Diseases like botulism for a second. Fat content for a third. Grossly inefficient use of land for food production for a fourth. Frankensteining a freak race of cattle who could never survive on their own for a fifth. That's why I gave up meat back in the '70s.

Fag.

That's only one product the company manufactures. They don't specialize in vegan snacks, as most of their products have meat in them.

The problem with so-called "vegan" foods being sold in the store, is that the manufacturer's usually put a whole lot of crap in them to keep them from spoiling.

My sister is vegan. She wouldn’t eat that. But yeah, all the vegan stuff I have had was made fresh on the spot, and not often cooked. I really like eating that during the summer when it’s HOT! There are these little burrito things where the wrap is lettuce and they are filled with some type of grain and spicy stuff. They are served cold and they are awesome.

My did did it because he said meat made his shit stink to bad. I couldn’t give up meat. I choose not to think about factory farming.

My sister is vegan. She wouldn’t eat that. But yeah, all the vegan stuff I have had was made fresh on the spot, and not often cooked. I really like eating that during the summer when it’s HOT! There are these little burrito things where the wrap is lettuce and they are filled with some type of grain and spicy stuff. They are served cold and they are awesome.

We call those "egg rolls." :biggrin:

There's no one who "needs" meat. We evolved from eating fruits and nuts and greens, not "meat". "Meat" is an elective, like ice cream --- there's no one who "needs" ice cream.

You dont know that. You don't know how are ancestors evolved to believe something like that. If we purely evolved eating fruits nuts and greens, we would have a digestive system like a cow. The original human blood type was very close to type O and O was the first modern blood type which you find predominately in Africans and Native Americans. Human blood type started changing as they traveled the earth eating different things like Rice... which is why most asians are going to be mostly a variation of type A and B. Type O people handle meat better and often have a much different type of metabolism, and are very efficient in storing blood sugar as a hunter would need..... say if they had to travel for days without getting a kill and still needing to be able to function.
Perhaps you see this in Native Americans and African Americans when they switch over to a white man white bread diet... their wheight typically explodes if they are not exercizing...having all that excess un-needed sugar in their system.

The Vegan Brain

Forum List

Back