building infrastructure, put Americans back to work. Paid for by WHOM?

Who do YOU want re-building America?

Union? Or, non-union?

non, you let them steal themselves in now let them work for a living. but it's my guess there will be a massive drive to unionize the illegals,, what you wanna bet? they have better work ethics too.

I am totally against this shit as all funds for rebuilding infrastruture will be paid to the unions only.. bullshit on that malarky.

Exactly. That's why we should live in caves. No unions. You first.

Does this really have to be explained?

In one way the country is like a company. Without investment by the owners, there is no competition. We need modern roads and bridges and rails to move product and supplies. We need sewers and clean water. We need an uninterrupted source of electricity.

Republicans have fought to keep from investing in America. They see medical bills being the number one cause of bankruptcy as a "success". They don't want Americans educated.

In fact, when you look at what al Qaeda wants for America and what Republicans want, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference, not really.

MY GAWD..
:cuckoo:

You are mistaken. I am not your Gawd. However, I notice you only eye roll and add nothing. Typical.

Who will pay for it? Our children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchidren, etc.

If we don't they will pay for it for sure. Duh! Did that have to be explained. Boy, these right wingers today. See what happens when you abandon "critical thinking"?

Union? Or, non-union?

non, you let them steal themselves in now let them work for a living. but it's my guess there will be a massive drive to unionize the illegals,, what you wanna bet? they have better work ethics too.

Not surprising as you support the GOP position on just about everything and they've demonstrated conclusively that they don't give a damn about American workers.

Union? Or, non-union?

Not surprising as you support the GOP position on just about everything and they've demonstrated conclusively that they don't give a damn about American workers.

We care about american workers, unions workers are un-american so we don't care about them.

We care about american workers, unions workers are un-american so we don't care about them.

union workers have shown themselves to be thugs. I don't like thugs.

Does this really have to be explained?

In one way the country is like a company. Without investment by the owners, there is no competition. We need modern roads and bridges and rails to move product and supplies. We need sewers and clean water. We need an uninterrupted source of electricity.

Republicans have fought to keep from investing in America. They see medical bills being the number one cause of bankruptcy as a "success". They don't want Americans educated.

In fact, when you look at what al Qaeda wants for America and what Republicans want, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference, not really.

MY GAWD..
:cuckoo:

You are mistaken. I am not your Gawd. However, I notice you only eye roll and add nothing. Typical.

and all you add is bullshit..what Al Qaeda wants Republican want...
people shouldn't ever take anything you say seriously

Last edited:
That's what I want MY TAXES to go to.

Building.

NOT DESTROYING.

yeah well gripe to your Dear Leader about it
How much has he wasted on green energy companies that WENT BANKRUPT? all the drones he's using to kill people

Union Workers are totally American.

Unions are what made this country great.

Commies, Fascists, Kings and Queens HATE Unions.

That's what I want MY TAXES to go to.

Building.

NOT DESTROYING.

yeah well gripe to your Dear Leader about it
How much has he wasted on green energy companies that WENT BANKRUPT? all the drones he's using to kill people

I dunno. About 250 million dollars. That's a drop in the bucket when you compare it to the 300 billion that went into the Joint Strike Fighter.

You see any Joint Strike Fighters deployed yet?

Forum List

Back