Building a 1.6 billion car manufacturing facility for only 0.6 billion dollars. How thrifty!

The question isn't just why American jobs are being lost. But what can be done to create new jobs for all the people that need a job.

i'm still waiting for you to tell what pro job policies you would support.

You love to jump on any republican or conservative policy, but never offer any alternatives.

Also, I've asked you if you respond the same way when libs or dems brag about getting a plant put here or there. Do you make fun of them for fighting for jobs that a robot will do some day?

It's starting to look like you haven't answered these questions, because you can't, without revealing yourself to be nothing but a partisan hack.

1. You are correct that such incentive shopping around should be stopped, at least internally in the US.

2. If you have any real reason to believe that the jobs will not be forthcoming present it. A photo showing a small section of a factory, is not it. For all we know, there are hundreds of people out of frame.

3. YOur pretense that you care about the people of Alabama is noted, laughed at and dismissed.
You ask me to prove something I've proven many times and then you slander and attack me. Which, of course, makes you an A$$ Whole.

I don't get your kind. I really don't. It's so easy to look stuff up and you want to be spoon fed. Where do you work? Wal Mart?

10 Auto Industry Jobs that Will Die Due to Automation

Auto-Assembly-Line-750x469.jpg

The Digital Automotive Factory Arrives | Automation World

This was a year ago. Many jobs have already been lost.

Go ahead, it's your turn to apologize.

From your link.

"It’s only a matter of time before robotics will be perfected as technologies advance, and once again, the workers will be replaced with automation."

Going away eventually is not the same as not being created.

Being concerned with, and discussing the long term effects of the coming age of robotics and AI is completely valid.

Using that long term issue as an excuse to dismiss or attack efforts to get jobs for people in the short term is not.

And I've seen too many lefties slandering and marginalizing Southerns in general, and Alabama specifically to take any leftie's stated concern at face value.
Depends on how you define "perfected".

87% of lost manufacturing jobs are already lost. "Perfected" is when they are all gone.

Is that what you are looking forward to? When they are all gone?

Robots have been taking American jobs

Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Boston University surveyed robots' impact on the U.S. labor market between 1990 and 2007, thereby avoiding data abnormalities from the mass job losses seen during the Great Recession.

They found "large and robust negative effects of robots on employment and wages" across local economies impacted by automation.

---------

See that? All the way back to 1990.

Ignoring a potentially good job, because some day a robot will do it, does not solve anyone's problems.

DO you have an answer, or do you just bring this up, when a republican might get some credit for something and you want to minimize it?
Ignoring a potentially good job, because some day a robot will do it

Since I never said that, what is it? Some kind of conspiracy? Something imagined? Some pointless point?

1. You are correct that such incentive shopping around should be stopped, at least internally in the US.

2. If you have any real reason to believe that the jobs will not be forthcoming present it. A photo showing a small section of a factory, is not it. For all we know, there are hundreds of people out of frame.

3. YOur pretense that you care about the people of Alabama is noted, laughed at and dismissed.
You ask me to prove something I've proven many times and then you slander and attack me. Which, of course, makes you an A$$ Whole.

I don't get your kind. I really don't. It's so easy to look stuff up and you want to be spoon fed. Where do you work? Wal Mart?

From your link.

"It’s only a matter of time before robotics will be perfected as technologies advance, and once again, the workers will be replaced with automation."

Being concerned with, and discussing the long term effects of the coming age of robotics and AI is completely valid.

Using that long term issue as an excuse to dismiss or attack efforts to get jobs for people in the short term is not.

And I've seen too many lefties slandering and marginalizing Southerns in general, and Alabama specifically to take any leftie's stated concern at face value.

87% of lost manufacturing jobs are already lost. "Perfected" is when they are all gone.

Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Boston University surveyed robots' impact on the U.S. labor market between 1990 and 2007, thereby avoiding data abnormalities from the mass job losses seen during the Great Recession.

They found "large and robust negative effects of robots on employment and wages" across local economies impacted by automation.

---------

Ignoring a potentially good job, because some day a robot will do it, does not solve anyone's problems.

DO you have an answer, or do you just bring this up, when a republican might get some credit for something and you want to minimize it?

Since I never said that, what is it? Some kind of conspiracy? Something imagined? Some pointless point?

You attacked the very idea of encouraging manufacturing jobs, because they won't happen or they will go away.

And you again refused to answer the question.

WHAT PRO JOB POLICIES WOULD YOU SUPPORT?

From your link.

---------

You attacked the very idea of encouraging manufacturing jobs, because they won't happen or they will go away.

The only pro job policies liberals support is more unemployment/welfare benefits and higher taxes.

From your link.

---------

The only pro job policies liberals support is more unemployment/welfare benefits and higher taxes.
That's hilarious.

If Republicans supported getting jobs for Americans, they would support education and job training for the record breaking 6.2 million unfilled jobs. Even you know that.

Survey: GOP business executives want immigrant workers, not voters

---------

That's hilarious.

If Republicans supported getting jobs for Americans, they would support education and job training for the record breaking 6.2 million unfilled jobs. Even you know that.

That's hilarious.

I agree. Liberal economic idiocy is hilarious!

If Republicans supported getting jobs for Americans, they would support education and job training for the record breaking 6.2 million unfilled jobs.

Liberal teachers unions aren't doing a good job getting students trained for the workforce?
Damn, that's a shocker!!!

From your link.

---------

I keep asking this simple and serious question, and all I get is bullshit.

---------

That's hilarious.

Yeah, we've all seen you attack anything and everything that republicans do. We know you do that.

I've asked you a simple question.

What pro job policies would you support?

---------

Only because liberal policies are bad for jobs, bad for the economy.

Only because liberal policies are bad for jobs, bad for the economy.

And they know it. Or they would not be afraid to put forth their "ideas" such as they are.

That is what really gets me. They demonstrate by their evasive behavior and lies, that they KNOW that what they support and work towards, is BAD FOR PEOPLE.

And yet, they can't make the connection that they should not do it.

They are actively and knowingly bad.

Alas the study of economics if forbidden to Democrats.

Nobody's handing out a billion in cash.

Nobody.

What is being handed out is relief from a billion dollars wworth of future taxation.

Refusal to participate is considered an ideal wwho firmly believe, as a matter of required party dogma, that 100% of nothing is far greater than 5% of something (anything)

That's hilarious.

Yeah, we've all seen you attack anything and everything that republicans do. We know you do that.

I've asked you a simple question.

What pro job policies would you support?
Jail employers who leave for cheaper wages.

---------

equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will; it is an Individual problem not an Institutional problem.

equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will; it is an Individual problem not an Institutional problem.

Please do not swamp this thread in your meaningless blather.

I am for actually solving some simple, socioeconomic problems. Our drug war solves nothing.

I am for actually solving some simple, socioeconomic problems. Our drug war solves nothing.

I said please, asshole.

Forum List

Back