Buh-BAM! More Focus On Democratic Party/Hillary-Ukraine Collusion

Good luck with that. :laugh2:
Gee, Comrade, I am shocked at the sudden reversal of snowflakes' concern over foreign interference into US elections and American candidate / party collusion with those foreign entities. Comments like yours give me the idea that such concerns only matter to snowflakes when snowflakes falsely accuse Republicans of doing so.

Bwuhahahahaha....

Because there no interference by Ukraine. They did not hack any servers nor did they disseminate false information. The only thing they provided was some documents.

There are no false accusations. Trump Jr got caught attempting to collude. This is just a attempt to divert attention away from the Russian interference. Real Americans should be concerned about it. This shows you are not a real American.
and neither did russia. so we do know what the Ukraine did do. there is shit gathered on russia. I challenge you to post something

"Republican vice presidential candidate Mike Pence said evidence implicates Russia in recent email hacks tied to the U.S. election, contradicting his running mate, Donald Trump, who cast doubt on Russia's involvement."

VP nominee Mike Pence contradicts Donald Trump, says Russia is behind the political hacks

Gee, Comrade, I am shocked at the sudden reversal of snowflakes' concern over foreign interference into US elections and American candidate / party collusion with those foreign entities. Comments like yours give me the idea that such concerns only matter to snowflakes when snowflakes falsely accuse Republicans of doing so.

Bwuhahahahaha....

Because there no interference by Ukraine. They did not hack any servers nor did they disseminate false information. The only thing they provided was some documents.

There are no false accusations. Trump Jr got caught attempting to collude. This is just a attempt to divert attention away from the Russian interference. Real Americans should be concerned about it. This shows you are not a real American.

There is no proof that Russia hacked the DNC servers so cut that shit out. The UKs provided more than documents. And they lied about Manafort. AND the DNC colluded with the Ukrainians.

Chalupa and others need their evil asses hauled up in front of the Intelligence Committee to testify.

There is plenty of evidence to implicate your comrade Putin. Our intelligence agencies are unanimous in their assessment. Even Mike Pence acknowledged the truth. Paul Manafort was forced to register as a foreign agent. Sounds like Manafort was the liar. Chalupa is not evil. She dug up the information. Individuals in Ukraine gave her information and maybe documents in response to her questions and that is all.

The Ukraine is a ally of the US. Russia is not. They have worked to undermine the US and it's allies. They are backing Iran which is a enemy of the US. They have interfered in elections in the US, Netherlands and France. And a new report done by the NSA that indicates Russia is hacking into state election databases apparently was being covered up by Trump before it was leaked.
That isn't evidence. I give two shits what Mike pence says he isn't evidence. Again, again, not one Federal agency has looked at the DNC server, until that happens, you got squat

It's what Easy does.

Easy is the counter to your very own nat4900. So it is merely the universe balancing itself out.
ummm, Nat has a honest core. And he's not mine. I just thing easy is a lying piece of dog shit.

Of course you do, despite everything I have said being true and coming true as all the Democrat / snowflake lies, schemes, and scams begin blowing up in their faces...

Bwuhahaha....

Bwuhahahahaha....

There is no proof that Russia hacked the DNC servers so cut that shit out. The UKs provided more than documents. And they lied about Manafort. AND the DNC colluded with the Ukrainians.

Chalupa and others need their evil asses hauled up in front of the Intelligence Committee to testify.
Every intelligence leader and intelligence committee rep/senator that's seen the classified evidence says so, that's all, dupe.
So great, why don't they then share this evidence to show Russia did? Don't understand that, and I don't want to hear anything about classified, I hear that and I hear we got nothing!

Bwuhahahahaha....

and neither did russia. so we do know what the Ukraine did do. there is shit gathered on russia. I challenge you to post something

"Republican vice presidential candidate Mike Pence said evidence implicates Russia in recent email hacks tied to the U.S. election, contradicting his running mate, Donald Trump, who cast doubt on Russia's involvement."

VP nominee Mike Pence contradicts Donald Trump, says Russia is behind the political hacks

Bwuhahahahaha....

There is plenty of evidence to implicate your comrade Putin. Our intelligence agencies are unanimous in their assessment. Even Mike Pence acknowledged the truth. Paul Manafort was forced to register as a foreign agent. Sounds like Manafort was the liar. Chalupa is not evil. She dug up the information. Individuals in Ukraine gave her information and maybe documents in response to her questions and that is all.

The Ukraine is a ally of the US. Russia is not. They have worked to undermine the US and it's allies. They are backing Iran which is a enemy of the US. They have interfered in elections in the US, Netherlands and France. And a new report done by the NSA that indicates Russia is hacking into state election databases apparently was being covered up by Trump before it was leaked.

You trying to still spin the 17 agencies bullshit too? And never hand me shit about the Ukraine. Those nazis in Kiev have given millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and the Atlantic Council.

The Ukraine was desperate to have Clinton win. After all they invested enough in her didn't they?

The CIA, FBI, and DNI all agreed that Russia was behind the hacks. REPUBLICAN Vice President agreed with the assessment. You are the one handing out shit. The Ukrainians are not Nazis. You are the Nazi as you apparently have no problem with your commie leader Putin threatening the Ukraine just as the British threatened our nation in 1776 and 1812. These people are fighting for their independence.

Bwuhahahahaha....

Bwuhahahahaha....

You trying to still spin the 17 agencies bullshit too? And never hand me shit about the Ukraine. Those nazis in Kiev have given millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and the Atlantic Council.

The Ukraine was desperate to have Clinton win. After all they invested enough in her didn't they?

The CIA, FBI, and DNI all agreed that Russia was behind the hacks. REPUBLICAN Vice President agreed with the assessment. You are the one handing out shit. The Ukrainians are not Nazis. You are the Nazi as you apparently have no problem with your commie leader Putin threatening the Ukraine just as the British threatened our nation in 1776 and 1812. These people are fighting for their independence.

Based on CrowdStrikes opinion. To date not one agency has examined the server. The DNC was hiding something from them. I don't give a flying rats ass what the VP or anyone else believes.

Obviously they beleive anything the agencies tell them without analyzing the facts. Have you ever seen the documents they came up with? It's like a bad joke.

I know the history of the Ukraine very well and western Ukrainians are nazis. They were in the past when they massacred Poles and Jews and they are to this day as they still revere Stepan Bandera as a Hero of the Ukraine.

The Ukraine has their independence. The Crimeans and the eastern regions are ethnically Russian. Not Ukrainian. Learn some history. And needless to say those ethnic Russians want nothing to do with the nazis in Kiev.

Bwuhahahahaha....

Bwuhahahahaha....

There is plenty of evidence to implicate your comrade Putin. Our intelligence agencies are unanimous in their assessment. Even Mike Pence acknowledged the truth. Paul Manafort was forcedrowdStrike to register as a foreign agent. Sounds like Manafort was the liar. Chalupa is not evil. She dug up the information. Individuals in Ukraine gave her information and maybe documents in response to her questions and that is all.

That isn't evidence. I give two shits what Mike pence says he isn't evidence. Again, again, not one Federal agency has looked at the DNC server, until that happens, you got squat

It certainly is evidence as he has seen all the information that intelligence agencies have including classified information. I know you don't give two shits because it proves you are wrong. The fact is that the DNC servers were audited by CrowdStrike which is a company that provided tech services for the FBI for part of 2016. There has been no evidence offered that they were wrong.

Bwuhahahahaha....

Bwuhahahahaha....

No, 4. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. You have to have a crime to collude lol.

Bwuhahahahaha....

Bwuhahahahaha....

There is plenty of evidence to implicate your comrade Putin. Our intelligence agencies are unanimous in their assessment. Even Mike Pence acknowledged the truth. Paul Manafort was forcedrowdStrike to register as a foreign agent. Sounds like Manafort was the liar. Chalupa is not evil. She dug up the information. Individuals in Ukraine gave her information and maybe documents in response to her questions and that is all.

It certainly is evidence as he has seen all the information that intelligence agencies have including classified information. I know you don't give two shits because it proves you are wrong. The fact is that the DNC servers were audited by CrowdStrike which is a company that provided tech services for the FBI for part of 2016. There has been no evidence offered that they were wrong.

CrowdStrike was an employee of the DNC. Never the FBI. And their bullshit report in December just decimates any credibility they had. And to top it all off the co founder is a member of the Atlantic Council that is funded by the Ukrainians.

Of course they are anti Russians.

EXCLUSIVE: Cybersecurity experts who were first to conclude that Putin hacked presidential election ABANDON some of their claims against Russia - and refuse to co-operate with Congress
  • Claims of Russian interference in the presidential election through hacking Democratic emails have been long-running scandal
  • First link between hacking and Vladimir Putin was made by CrowdStrike, Irvine, CA, based firm hired by the Democratic National Committee
  • It concluded in June 2016 Moscow spies had hacked DNC - before embarrassing emails were published - setting off Russian election scandal
  • Cybersecurity firm examined DNC's servers, something FBI was not allowed to do, and its conclusion has been repeated by the intelligence community
  • DailyMail.com reveals it has had to abandon key claims in another report on hacking by same Russians it blamed for DNC attack
  • It used unproven claims by a pro-Putin blogger to wrongly conclude Russian hackers had helped to virtually wipe out Ukrainian artillery
  • CrowdStrike is also refusing to testify in public to the House Intelligence Committee on what it knows and declined to speak to DailyMail.com
By Alana Goodman For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:48 BST, 5 April 2017 | Updated: 15:55 BST, 13 April 2017

Read more: New questions over claim Russia hacked the election | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bwuhahahahaha....

Bwuhahahahaha....

No, 4. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. You have to have a crime to collude lol.

Collusion is actually not a crime.

Collusion is actually not a crime.
You have to have a crime to have criminal collusion.

Forum List

Back