Trump wins again !

Too bad no one ever counted Obama's lies, or Hillary's, but only Liberals have the time for that, the rest of us have real jobs. I bet Obama could hit 50 or 75 solid, flat out lies a day without even trying. Trump's lies are a matter of opinion or soft lies.

whining, pussy, chickenshit, hypocritical, bitches ...

Alex, I'll take uninformed Trump supporters for $1000 ...

Win is what Trump does. These guys still believe hyperbole is equivalent to Obama lies "you can keep your doctor"... Or even worse Hillary lies "There was no classified material".

Win is what Trump does. These guys still believe hyperbole is equivalent to Obama lies "you can keep your doctor"... Or even worse Hillary lies "There was no classified material".

so hammer Clinton and Obama then lick trumps ass for doing what they did ...

Just pointing out the facts. Indeed Obama and Clinton should be hammered, and Trump praised in the light of those. I think you are figuring it out.

Just pointing out the facts. Indeed Obama and Clinton should be hammered, and Trump praised in the light of those. I think you are figuring it out.

so was I .

so was I .

Your head is so far up the arses of your globalists overlords determined to ruin the lives of everyone just so you can get a bit of free stuff... it's stupid to talk about others licking anyone's ass in that state. You basically are what comes out of the anuses of those guys. Should I say "Shiete".

so was I .

Your head is so far up the arses of your globalists overlords determined to ruin the lives of everyone just so you can get a bit of free stuff... it's stupid to talk about others licking anyone's ass in that state. You basically are what comes out of the anuses of those guys. Should I say "Shiete".

I dont get or want free shit. I dont need it. ... watching so called conservatives eat the peanuts out of Trumps shitpile, and suck Russian cock taints my American pride ... putrid bitches and I go different directions.

Beat his own record for lying while doing nothing.

And his fans love it.

unnamed-6-2.png

Forum List

Back