Bug Spray Finally Killed Tom Delay's Brain

Host: You-you-you are aware of a Justice Department memo where-that says there will be an effort to legitimize or legalize bestiality, pedophilia and, as you put it, perversions?

DeLay: That's correct. That's correct. They're coming down with twelve new perversions (chuckles). And LGBT just isn't-is only the beginning. They're going to start expanding it to the other perversions.

Host: Nothing any more would surprise me. Nothing would surprise me.

In the Newsmax host, you see that willful retard's desire to believe even the most ridiculous things about the political opposition, overriding all common sense and critical thinking, just like with the rubes we see around here.

This is the exact same credulousness exploited by snake oil salesmen, psychics, mediums, and talking head partisan "news" shows.

Host: You-you-you are aware of a Justice Department memo where-that says there will be an effort to legitimize or legalize bestiality, pedophilia and, as you put it, perversions?

DeLay: That's correct. That's correct. They're coming down with twelve new perversions (chuckles). And LGBT just isn't-is only the beginning. They're going to start expanding it to the other perversions.

Host: Nothing any more would surprise me. Nothing would surprise me.

In the Newsmax host, you see that willful retard's desire to believe even the most ridiculous things about the political opposition overriding all common sense and critical thinking, just like with the rubes we see around here.

Yes we know far left drone you ignore the title of thread in support of the far left cause, we know.

It would seem that the bug spray has rotted your brain... No wait! Being a far left drone did that..

DeLay is attempting to "prove" the slipperly slope fallacy which has been so popular amongst the bigots.

DeLay: We've already found a secret memo, uh, coming out of the Justice Department. They-they-they're now gonna go after 12 new perversions. Things like bestiality, polygamy, having sex with little boys. Making that legal.

So it would seem that the far left wants to blame bug spray for this..

Go figure that one..
I blame seven pounds of brain damage. It seems you suffer from the same problem.

There shouldn't be any doubt at all that the American Isis Party intends to legalize many other perversions. They are just getting started.
"There shouldn't be any doubt..."

There's that desire to believe so common in piss drinking rubes, folks! This is to whom DeLay is speaking on their own special frequency.

"I have in my pocket a list of eleventy-hundred communists..."

"We have seen a secret Justice Department memo..."

DeLay: We've already found a secret memo, uh, coming out of the Justice Department. They-they-they're now gonna go after 12 new perversions. Things like bestiality, polygamy, having sex with little boys. Making that legal.

Go figure that one..
I blame seven pounds of brain damage. It seems you suffer from the same problem.

Says the far left drone..

Go figure that one..

Sometimes Republicans can be like alligators, all mouth and no ears.

Go figure that one..

Says the far left drone that supports Obama illegal wars..

Go figure that one..

I see you have nothing left to add and have run out of words to support your contention. We all knew that pages ago.

Go figure that one..

No doubt you supported them when they were Bush's Wars.

Actually, the Dims are already in bed with the pedophiles...
Nancy Pelosi marched with pedophiles in a parade

Nancy Pelosi marched with known pedophiles in a Gay Pride Parade in San Francisco. One was gay rights activist Harry Hay. Hay was a pedophile and a member of NAMBLA (the North American Man Boy Love Association). Apparently, it is common practice in San Francisco to look the other way when gay men openly advocate pedophilia. Nancy Pelosi follows suit and does so herself.

View attachment 43742

Catholic priests and the Catholic church are the poster child of pedophilia. Now the Baptist church pedophilia scandal is building. There are various evangelical preachers that have admitted to deviant behavior.

It is the conservative minded that for some reason gravitate towards sodomy and destroying the lives of children.

Forum List

Back