Bud light sponsors naked gay pride event. With of course, kids in attendance.

The more I scrolled down in people's comments the more disturbing things I found. Especially when I got into people showing bud lights hidden comments people were reposting.

this horse piss must gave something in it to make you a queer, groomer and pedo

These people are NOT homosexuals.

And "GAY" has nothing to do with homosexuals. I depsise the term "gay", because it's become a significantly derogatory term......just like n-i-g-g-e-r has become to blacks, so has "gay" is to homosexuals.

These pieces of shit are nothing more than psychopathic, mentally deranged lunatics that want to spread their personal mental diseases as "normal". There is NOTHING "normal" about them! They are perverts, pedophiles, rapists, sadist, masochists, and sexual deviants using other groups and other cultures to further THEIR sick and depraved mental disorders onto younger generations.

Just like Biden using his political office to assault, corrupt, harass, and probably even rape minors.................so are these vile, disgusting, diseased pieces of human garbage using current culture clashes to forward their own sick and perverted mental lunacy.

Wow, I thought I was the only person to call beer "Horse Piss".
Someone I know came to my city several years ago to buy unique beers not available where he lives. I live in Kentucky, which is horse country. He actually found a beer called horse piss beer. Maybe Bud Light bought them out.

Why would Bud Light do something like that?

Or what parent, for that matter, would take a child to a "parade" like that?o_O

JsOIFXV.jpg

Forum List

Back