Bud Light Death Star

.Crap! I don't have a phone that takes pics. Otherwise, I would.
Wtf? How old is your phone?!

Screen-Shot-2013-04-03-at-3.04.44-PM.png

Think they'll re-write all the country songs with Bud light in them?
However, this all ends, the agendas that were pushed should remain in the audience like the rest of us. Instead, they have to be on the stage and spouted 24 hours a day. The result is interfering with most of the people in their lives and responsibilities This with the help of some in that majority whose voting greased the wheels as we careen on the rails and may be headed for a disaster.

How many are there?

I can't think of one.

Do you have any examples?

Brad Paisley, "Crushin' It"

The lyric: "'Cause every week has a weekend / By this time Friday night / I'll be done with my third can / Of cold Bud Light / And I'll be crushin' it."

Chris Young, "Lighters in the Air"

The lyric: "Cover band on a Flora-Bama deck / A thousand sunburned souls / Rum-runners and cold Bud Light / A little Friday night summertime rock 'n' roll..."

Chris Lane, "I Don't Know About You"

The lyric: "I know you like Bud Light / I know you got blue eyes / I know you got my heart beating in this bar..."

Read More: Kid Rock Hates Bud Light, But It's Still on the Menu at His Bar | Kid Rock Opened Fire on Bud Light, But It's Still on the Menu at His Nashville Bar

The country singers I've listen to were so old there was no Bud Light to croon over.......

Brad Paisley, "Crushin' It"

The lyric: "'Cause every week has a weekend / By this time Friday night / I'll be done with my third can / Of cold Bud Light / And I'll be crushin' it."

Chris Young, "Lighters in the Air"

The lyric: "Cover band on a Flora-Bama deck / A thousand sunburned souls / Rum-runners and cold Bud Light / A little Friday night summertime rock 'n' roll..."

Chris Lane, "I Don't Know About You"

The lyric: "I know you like Bud Light / I know you got blue eyes / I know you got my heart beating in this bar..."

Read More: Kid Rock Hates Bud Light, But It's Still on the Menu at His Bar | Kid Rock Opened Fire on Bud Light, But It's Still on the Menu at His Nashville Bar

The country singers I've listen to were so old there was no Bud Light to croon over.......

Wow!

You win!

Must make you feel good!

:laughing0301:

Must make you feel good!

We love our American brothers and sisters

"Brooks told the audience that he wants to encourage inclusive behavior at his bar and that those who do not wish to comply can take their business elsewhere.

"Our thing is this: If you come into this house, love one another," the Country Music Hall of Fame inductee said. Otherwise, he added, "there are plenty of other places on Lower Broadway to go."

We love our American brothers and sisters

"Brooks told the audience that he wants to encourage inclusive behavior at his bar and that those who do not wish to comply can take their business elsewhere.

"Our thing is this: If you come into this house, love one another," the Country Music Hall of Fame inductee said. Otherwise, he added, "there are plenty of other places on Lower Broadway to go."

So y'all are Garth Brooks fans now.

So who's the whore in this picture?

Forum List

Back