Buck up Melania, you could be pulling a plow in a potatoe field

You know, I said it when Trump got elected and Melania chose to stay back in NYC that there was a very good chance that he could become the first president to get divorced while in office.

I don’t get that one. She was far from being poor and could have had anyone she wanted; a ball player, a rock star, a movie star and yet she chose Trumpy.

Must have been true love.

I don’t get that one. She was far from being poor and could have had anyone she wanted; a ball player, a rock star, a movie star and yet she chose Trumpy.

Not really, she just fell for the hype. She met Trump back in 2004, and married him in January of 2005. That is the time period where he was really starting to take off and had the tv show the Apprentice which was bringing him a lot of fame.

She didn't know he was a cheating idiot who only cared about himself.

Not really, she just fell for the hype. She met Trump back in 2004, and married him in January of 2005. That is the time period where he was really starting to take off and had the tv show the Apprentice which was bringing him a lot of fame.

She's his 3rd wife.... I think she had that part figured out.

I know I would hate to be in the situation she is in. I like staying "off the radar".

If it wasn't for the dumbass Moon Bats Obama and his big ass wife and two pickinnies would be picking cotton in South Alabama.

Who wouldn't hate their life in that shit show known as D.C.? My god...you marry someone and then they decide to run and they win? I would be like "one term...look at me...ONE TERM...or the second one is alone"
Poor woman.

If it wasn't for the dumbass Moon Bats Obama and his big ass wife and two pickinnies would be picking cotton in South Alabama.

You mean if you losers had won your War of Northern Aggression?

Hate to tell you but lots of women who marry guys who cheat all think that they will be the ones to change him.

I read that she dated him for YEARS. I think she knew exactly who she was marrying. I also think she had an arrangement with him that the affairs would stay quiet.

One of the best things to watch is when Melania swats orange turd's hand away when he tries to hold her hand. "F#$k off Jabba, I'm not grasping that slimy flipper."

Hate to tell you but lots of women who marry guys who cheat all think that they will be the ones to change him.

Then all they are doing is lying to themselves.

I almost called you a name, but then realized we're in satire. That was a joke, right?

Forum List

Back