Brutal murder on video ?? Was this justified

It is sad how worthless life is in this sick society. We need to love each other.
It didn't happen in the US.

That incident happened in Brazil.

This is Brutal
Life's like that, sometimes. I'm thinking that if angry dude had it to do over, he'd have refrained from acting out as he did. Killing someone because of a dented vehicle is way over the top though. That's murder, any way you look at it.

It didn't happen in the US.

That incident happened in Brazil.

Sure looks like USA

Life's like that, sometimes. I'm thinking that if angry dude had it to do over, he'd have refrained from acting out as he did. Killing someone because of a dented vehicle is way over the top though. That's murder, any way you look at it.
Lets just say that the dude kicking the truck was just warming up, and then the kicker was going to kick the shit out of the guy because the guy did nothing in response to the kick. I wouldnt wait to find out either.

If you kick a mans car like a piece of shit asshole, im not going to feel bad when you end up getting smoked. If the shooter broke the law, go ahead and throw him in jail, but dont ask me to feel sorry for the kicker because, i dont feel sorry for him one iota.

You fail to mention that this came from Brazil .
And you do not know whether this was real or Fake .
Zero investigation by you apparently . .
I remember an old saying "Do unto others, as you would want others to do unto you". Seems that the Marxists no longer teach that. Do you agree?

Forum List

Back