Brown speaks the truth about California's job growth

Dovahkiin

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2016
Liking what I'm seeing in california.
"Two million new jobs have been created and unemployment has dropped in half," since 2011, he said in his record 14th State of the State address. "Of course, the global recovery has a lot to do with that. So, we should applaud, but we can’t control it, too."
We’ll leave the global impact on California’s recovery as a question for another day. Our focus is on Brown’s comment that "two million jobs have been created" since 2011, the year he returned to the governor’s office, and more than two decades after his initial stretch as the state’s top executive.

IF CALIFORNIA IS DOING SO GREAT, WHY ARE SO MANY LEAVING?

CA-net-dom.png

If California Is Doing So Great, Why Are So Many Leaving? | Newgeography.com

Looks like a great way to cut unemployment, just ship them out of State.

Liking what I'm seeing in california.
"Two million new jobs have been created and unemployment has dropped in half," since 2011, he said in his record 14th State of the State address. "Of course, the global recovery has a lot to do with that. So, we should applaud, but we can’t control it, too."
We’ll leave the global impact on California’s recovery as a question for another day. Our focus is on Brown’s comment that "two million jobs have been created" since 2011, the year he returned to the governor’s office, and more than two decades after his initial stretch as the state’s top executive.

Jerry Brown has always been honest. The only candidate for anything I ever gave money to.

People move around a lot...My family has all died that lived there after moving from Okiehoma during the Dust Bowl era..

Boy someone sure has all their faith and lives wrapped up in Politicians. and Politfact is now the site of the gospel truth? get that title, It should have read: he speaketh the truth and not with forked tongues: we promise that is the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth.:rolleyes-41: lol

Boy someone sure has all their faith and lives wrapped up in Politicians. and Politfact is now the site of the gospel truth? get that title, It should have read: he speaketh the truth and not with forked tongues: we promise that is the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth.:rolleyes-41: lol

I bet you can't stop babbling long enough to disprove anything in the OP.

I double dog dare ya.

They leave cause Cali is too expensive .

That is the main reason I do not live there...

I can find a job there but the cost of living is too high, and I save more here in Texas even if I make less than what I would in California or Oregon...

just like your sewer rat Breitbart..

Forum List

Back