Broward County Sheriff Israel: 'Of Course I Won't Resign'

It's gonna be real interesting in how the Dems deal with this guy.

Now, I don't believe there is anything they can do to force him to
resign like they do their reps and Senators.

But he and his Department are stealing the spotlight away from
gun control. South Florida is totally in an uproar over him and the
FBI. Those Southern Floridians want resignations from him, many of
his deputies and FBI folks.

As long as this guy is in uniform, he will be the narrative.

Sorry to quote my own post, but it was the only way to make a point
without having to retype all the other stuff.

I now believe I know how the dems are gonna force this guy to resign.

I saw a fil clip on one of the talk shows last night that had been on CNN.
CNN went hard on him. Real hard. Even questioned him about not
accepting any responsibility. The Dems are gonna use the Media to force
him out.

The Dems are gonna wanna stay away from making this that political
but want him out so they can resume their anti-gun narrative. They'll use
the media to attack him from every angle.

This guy will have no friendly forum to use to sway public opinion.

It's not a matter of if...but it is now a matter of when

It’s also that Northeast accent. Don’t know a person who can watch and listen to this guy and not feel like he is a moron. I think more attention needs to be paied to the FBI field office to. If the sheriff has to go, head of the FBI field office should go to.

Last edited:
Well well well. Look who’s suddenly turned against law enforcement?

How black lives matter of you .

56575C02-8C79-43F2-91F9-EA136D3F6629.jpeg

So watching that stupid whore Pam Bondi get asked a simple question. Was there a stand down order? The whore proceeds to dodge the answer. If there was a stand down order given who all should have to resign?

Are you finished swimming in the blood of these children?

Me ? Lol! That’s rich . The gun Crowd profits from their blood.

Now you have nra puppet pols looking for a scapegoat because THEY made it easy for this but to get high powered weapons .

Now you have nra puppet pols looking for a scapegoat because THEY made it easy for this but to get high powered weapons .

Where are my profits ? They will come I. handy as I broke my.22 and need a new stock.

So watching that stupid whore Pam Bondi get asked a simple question. Was there a stand down order? The whore proceeds to dodge the answer. If there was a stand down order given who all should have to resign?
Bondi might have not known. She's a Trump supporter. The Governor has ordered an investigation into Israel and his deputies to find out why they stood down.

Bondi might have not known. She's a Trump supporter. The Governor has ordered an investigation into Israel and his deputies to find out why they stood down.

Makes no difference. A simple question was asked and a simple answer would do. Was a stand down order given? Listen, it’s important. Four peoples lives are at stake here. If Pam Bondi would throw them under the bus because she won’t answer a question then trump supporter or not her ass needs to go. Being a Trump supporter means shit. A scum bag is a scumbag and she is acting shady.

NRA.

The NRA is is as responsible as you are.

You're negligence in protecting these kids from a mentally ill student and the failure of law enforcement is the cause.

NRA.

You're negligence in protecting these kids from a mentally ill student and the failure of law enforcement is the cause.

What could they do anyway? Does Florida law allow you to deny a gun license based on police calls to the house ?

I’ll take a wild guess that’s a big fat NO.

NRA.

What could they do anyway? Does Florida law allow you to deny a gun license based on police calls to the house ?

In some case’s. Here’s how it would go in Colorado when I lived there.

Say me and maw maw we’re out in the celing hard arguing and throwing PBR fans at each other. Me and Maw Maw would both be stuffed in a squad car and taken for a walk at which point the police would decide if we were going down town. If we both pressed charges and both were convicted we lose 2nd rights depending on the severity and wording of the charge.

Nikolas Cruz was not just a guy, he had notes by his name.

At any rate, I would love to see this sheriff run for re-election.

NRA.

Say me and maw maw we’re out in the celing hard arguing and throwing PBR fans at each other. Me and Maw Maw would both be stuffed in a squad car and taken for a walk at which point the police would decide if we were going down town. If we both pressed charges and both were convicted we lose 2nd rights depending on the severity and wording of the charge.

In Mass the local PD would reject his license application as “unsuitable “ because of all the calls to the house . Even if he was never arrested .

NRA.

In Mass the local PD would reject his license application as “unsuitable “ because of all the calls to the house . Even if he was never arrested .

Not the sheriff? Typically it’s the Sheriff who signed off on such things.

NRA.

Not the sheriff? Typically it’s the Sheriff who signed off on such things.

Sheriffs don’t do shit here . They just run the jails and have little to do with law enforcement.

Forum List

Back