Jen Palamino's Breaking news

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Jen Palomino, Hillary's campaign manager has finally discovered the truth about why Hillary lost:
She was on MSNBS's daily Trump-hate feast the other day. She claims the reason Hillary lost was b/c the NRA and the Russian's and Trump 'colluded' to defeat Hillary.
I'm serious. She actually claimed this had happened!

Jen Palomino, Hillary's campaign manager has finally discovered the truth about why Hillary lost:
She was on MSNBS's daily Trump-hate feast the other day. She claims the reason Hillary lost was b/c the NRA and the Russian's and Trump 'colluded' to defeat Hillary.

Neigh-hhh-hhh-hhh!

Trump and supporters should be thanking Hillary and her campaign.
If Trump ran against anyone beside Hillary Clinton and her inept campaign he would have lost.

The only way you have a President as bad as Trump is because there was an absolute horrible opponent.

Then why did Hillary physically attack her gay campaign manager Robby Mook just after she learned she lost? Many people think the Rust Belt told the dems (including Hillary) where they could stick it when their schools were ordered to make their daughters shower with deranged boys in their locker rooms. Remember that? I do. And so does the Rust Belt.

Nice try though. There is no more visceral and unified topic than your baby girl being forced to disrobe in front of boys in her locker room at school. That's 100% opposed at dinner tables anywhere just to the right of lunacy far-left. Selling Out Women To Transgender Bullies Helped Elect Donald Trump

Last edited:
At this point, the Clinton Campaign is just trying to explain to their base how they blew it so badly....and their base is so stupid....really stupid.... they will believe pretty much anything.

That's whats going on....their feeding their base bullshit. Nothing worth a second thought. Losers bullshitting losers.

MAGA....it starts with dodging a huge bullet...and WE DID, when Don Trump beat Satan's most reliable slave.

At this point, the Clinton Campaign is just trying to explain to their base how they blew it so badly....and their base is so stupid....really stupid.... they will believe pretty much anything.

That's whats going on....their feeding their base bullshit. Nothing worth a second thought. Losers bullshitting losers.

MAGA....it starts with dodging a huge bullet...and WE DID, when Don Trump beat Satan's most reliable slave.
Well the radical left can't tell dems the whole truth. That would split the party right along a bold rainbow line. But Hillary knows why they lost in 2016. And they'll lose again in 2018 pushing this frankly bizarre and sickening cult agenda. Nobody right of fruitloopsville can stomach it. The party is in real danger.

On a lighter note: another palomino. My favorite color on a horse.

a425f368819ff99cc35ddfef746f0752.jpg

Last edited:

It warms my heart to know at least one person still watches MSNBC. Good on you!

Forum List

Back