Broward County Elections Supervisor to Receive Nearly $130,000 A Year In Pensions When She Resigns i

Ok so I guess the jest of this thread is no one should double dip.

So a vet serves his country 20 years. Pension
Disabled to boot with disability. VA disability money
works another 20 years to age 58 paying into social security and also a pension from that company or works a civilian government job from age 38 to 65.

Must be you're all against of this man/woman double or triple dipping? A little two faced aren't we? Didn't this person earn every goddamn penny?
Conservatives hate our vets

Gov. Scott suspends Broward elections supervisor Brenda Snipes and replaces her with close ally

She has been suspended.
Heard they had closed off some blocks in Ft Lauderdale today for something, which nobody knows what was going on. Wonder if they raided the office?
Political retribution

But she is gone.
Gov. Scott suspends Broward elections supervisor Brenda Snipes and replaces her with close ally

She has been suspended.
Heard they had closed off some blocks in Ft Lauderdale today for something, which nobody knows what was going on. Wonder if they raided the office?
She’ll still get her big bucks.

No. He won. She should have been gone before the election.

She has been suspended.
Political retribution

Big bucks in Democrat election corruption.

The pension from her work as supervisor of elections is $71,000. Not exactly pennies. But not what I would call "big bucks" either. The rest of her pension is from her 39 years as a teacher and school administrator.

My wife is a retired Florida teacher that worked for more than 30 years. Her pension is not 130K a year. Not by a long shot.

The filthy partisan bitch needs to be in jail for her blatant corruption.

Did your wife have a PhD?
Was she a school administrator?
Did she move on to an executive position with the county?
Did she work for 50 years?

When she did we can compare pensions

That asshole Snipes got her degree from Florida Atlantic University, which is a fucking diploma mill for sorry ass Negroes.

She is nothing more than a sorry ass affirmation action Negro asshole that is as corrupt as the the day is long. She is dumber than a door knob. Typical Black Democrat.

She needs to be in jail for that shit she pulled to disenfranchise over 700 Scott voters by submitting the votes too late to be counted.

She got her Bachelors in Talladega. She got her Masters from Florida Atlantic and her Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University.

Of course you want to believe she got all her degrees as part of an affirmative action program. But affirmative action programs were not as widespread in the early & mid 1960s. Which is when she got her degrees.
Flash dropped out of HS

Forum List

Back