Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
‘Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration

In setting out the Trump administration’s Middle East policy, one of the first things Mike Pompeo made clear to his audience in Cairo is that he had come to the region as “as an evangelical Christian”.

In his speech at the American University, Pompeo said that in his state department office: “I keep a Bible open on my desk to remind me of God and his word, and the truth.”

The secretary of state’s primary message in Cairo was that the US was ready once more to embrace conservative Middle Eastern regimes, no matter how repressive, if they made common cause against Iran.

This was an interesting read. It explains the relationship between Trump and white evangelicals , Israel,Iran and the Rapture.

It explains why they dont care how he conducts himself and what crimes he commits. Its a bit scary in my opinion.

In setting out the Trump administration’s Middle East policy, one of the first things Mike Pompeo made clear to his audience in Cairo is that he had come to the region as “as an evangelical Christian”.

In his speech at the American University, Pompeo said that in his state department office: “I keep a Bible open on my desk to remind me of God and his word, and the truth.”

The secretary of state’s primary message in Cairo was that the US was ready once more to embrace conservative Middle Eastern regimes, no matter how repressive, if they made common cause against Iran.

This was an interesting read. It explains the relationship between Trump and white evangelicals , Israel,Iran and the Rapture.

It explains why they dont care how he conducts himself and what crimes he commits. Its a bit scary in my opinion.

Tammy is just upset our country isn’t run by Muslims.

Have we ever heard Tammy complain about political leaders in his country that keep a copy of the Koran?

Evangelicals have made Trump they’re shining example. There’s no way around it.

Must be the Sodom and Gomorrah wing of the evangelical movement that has its grip on the dotard. Fuck whores and rob people all you want. Jesus was a lineral pussy.

Must be the Sodom and Gomorrah wing of the evangelical movement that has its grip on the dotard. Fuck whores and rob people all you want. Jesus was a lineral pussy.
The adoring looks Pence gives him make the homophobe part of me scream. LOL

They dont approve or disapprove. He has been sent to deliver the Rapture. Given that belief anything else is just noise.

So, Pompeo, a professed 'Christain' is willing to make a 'deal with the Devil' just as long as other nations agree to keep Iran in check? LOL

And just so we understand: Pompeo works for TrumpSatan. LOL

Jason Isbell: 'Jesus would not have voted for Donald Trump'

In a recent Rolling Stone interview, Isbell said of conservative Christians in rural America who voted for Trump: “God is gone from those people.”

Does he now think that was too provocative? “In hindsight,” he said, “it sounds like something a preacher would say in a Southern Baptist church on a Sunday morning. ‘If you can look the other way because you think the economy’s doing better, you can ignore the fact that this man is obviously not a Christian, then you’re not behaving in a way that Jesus would have behaved.’

“So I meant that, and I still mean it. The whole point of Christianity is to behave as Jesus would have behaved – and Jesus would not have voted for Donald Trump, no matter what his pay was going to do as a result of that.

Last edited:
Can we be honest?
The evangelicals are harmless, but hated.
They are the big boogieman for the Left.
Most Democrat Voters are thinly veiled anti-wasp bigots and the evangelicals are like their super wasp villains.

Can we be honest?
Most Democrat Voters are thinly veiled anti-wasp bigots and the evangelicals are like their super wasp villains.
At least half, if not more, of Democrats are Christians, you fool!!!

Last edited:

Sound pretty stupid.

1. So the Sec of State is a Christian. Got news for you Tommy. Western Civilization was built by Christians.

2. Ever US president, DEM OR REPUB, since WWII has been wiling to work with repressive Middle East regimes, for solid national security reasons, as has every prime minister of the UK.

3, Your fear of "white evangelicals" is just racial and religious bigotry on your part. You are, a bad person.

Can we be honest?

I know plenty of citizens that identify as 'Christian' both Democrats & Republicans.

Typically the Democrat Christians are much less vocal choosing to not make a scene but rather attempting to get along with others.

Typically the Republican Christians are much more vocal choosing to cast themselves in a holier than thou mold, attempting to force their beliefs on a nation, much like the Taliban.

Can we be honest?

I know plenty of citizens that identify as 'Christian' both Democrats & Republicans.

Typically the Democrat Christians are much less vocal choosing to not make a scene but rather attempting to get along with others.

Typically the Republican Christians are much more vocal choosing to cast themselves in a holier than thou mold, attempting to force their beliefs on a nation, much like the Taliban.

Hey thanks Caddo, some people may have had doubts about my post.
Liberals are threatened by little old ladies going to church lol
BTW, the Left is on the side of the Taliban.

Can we be honest?

Hey thanks Caddo, some people may have had doubts about my post.
Liberals are threatened by little old ladies going to church lol
BTW, the Left is on the side of the Taliban.

I have no doubt concerning your post because I know it's utter bovine feces.

Far right religious regimes, such as the Taliban, and the GOP, have not a damn thing to do with "the Left."

So you're scared of the baby Jesus. Does he make you cry?

Oh dear, and here I thought we should let all the illegals in and feed them like Jesus would.

I reckon that kind of thinking is perfectly fine as where the other is not. Isn't that right.

At least Christianity basically works. Same can't be said about Islam aka. "cuddle your cousin" religion.

Tommy probably has a crush on his cousin so Islam makes sense. I hope he's not gay cause that's not OK though.

I bet it's not open to Exodus 20:14.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

The religious right's influence in the GOP is one of many reasons why Republicans are unfit to govern.

Forum List

Back