brooklyn's finest

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
good actors...richard gere, wesley snipes, don cheatle, ethan hawke....

movie just didnt live up to the hype...same old story...cops gone bad...etc

been done before and much better...save your money just watch...an old good cop gone bad on tv

An accurate review.
I expected better but was disappointed, especially from Antoine Fuqua, the director of 'Training Day'.

An accurate review.
I expected better but was disappointed, especially from Antoine Fuqua, the director of 'Training Day'.
The Godfather is a great movie. Godfather II was as good if not better, which is uncommon for the typical Hollywood follow-up. But they got us with Godfather III, which was a grinding bore. A real disappointment -- like oatmeal when you're expecting a steak.

Braveheart was great. Gibson followed it with The Patriot, which was a cliche. A dud.

Saving Private Ryan is a masterpiece. Tom Hanks followed it recently with an HBO series about the Marines in the Pacific. It was poorly done. Okay for an HBO Special but it would have been a terrible movie.

I'm glad I was warned in advance about Brooklyn's Finest, because the announcement really piqued my interest. Now I'll watch it if I happen to thumb across it on late night but it's not on my list.

Forum List

Back