British warn of "Apartheid" Israel

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
It was reported in THE TIMES yesterday that the foreign secretary of Britain, Boris Johnson, said that Israeli failure to allow a two-state solution of the Israel/Palestine problem will result in an apartheid state of Israel. Speaking to a reporter of the Jerusalem Post, Johnson invited a comparison of the Israeli treatment of Palestinians to South Africa under white rule. Johnson said: "What we are saying is that you have to have a two-state solution or else you have a kind of apartheid system. You have to go for a two-state approach." (page 25)

The Israelis have been told this for decades but do not care to heed the obvious. THE TIMES reminded its readers that: "David Ben-Gurion, Israel's first prime minister, who said in 1967 after the Six Day War that unless Israel managed to rid itself of the territories and their Arab population as soon as possible it would become an apartheid state."

Boris_zpsdlfngzgw.jpg

British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson

The Israelis were given the same message by the Americans secretly in 2014 by John Kerry to no effect yet it is the USA which provides political cover for Israel at the UN. Only when the Americans stop defending Israeli policy will the rest of the world be able to act.

It was reported in THE TIMES yesterday that the foreign secretary of Britain, Boris Johnson, said that Israeli failure to allow a two-state solution of the Israel/Palestine problem will result in an apartheid state of Israel. Speaking to a reporter of the Jerusalem Post, Johnson invited a comparison of the Israeli treatment of Palestinians to South Africa under white rule. Johnson said: "What we are saying is that you have to have a two-state solution or else you have a kind of apartheid system. You have to go for a two-state approach." (page 25)

The Israelis have been told this for decades but do not care to heed the obvious. THE TIMES reminded its readers that: "David Ben-Gurion, Israel's first prime minister, who said in 1967 after the Six Day War that unless Israel managed to rid itself of the territories and their Arab population as soon as possible it would become an apartheid state."

Boris_zpsdlfngzgw.jpg

The Israelis were given the same message by the Americans secretly in 2014 by John Kerry to no effect yet it is the USA which provides political cover for Israel at the UN. Only when the Americans stop defending Israeli policy will the rest of the world be able to act.

Can you identify the objective standards for the comment "...Israeli failure to allow a two-state solution of the Israel/Palestine problem..."

Obviously, you read the linked article on the web and thought it would be clever to cut and paste it here. Maybe you could email Boris and have him address what you can't?

Last edited:

Boris_zpsdlfngzgw.jpg

The Palestinian leaders since 1948 have told the world they want peace. Then when they think about it they get cold feet. Face it, there's only one thing that will please them and it is for all the Jews to leave. Someone could make a fortune printing the Hamas Charter on shit paper.

Boris_zpsdlfngzgw.jpg

Nobody cares what lefties say, but other lefties, and IslamoNazis..

Israelis know they are an Apartheid state. All this denial is for show.

Take one delusional comedian and make a case out of him? is that the best you've got?

Naw, there are plenty.

You know what, I'll go with you and the thread. So, they call for two states solution? Fine.

Would you kindly tell me what this solution will include? Where will be the Israeli border? where will be the Palestinian border? how is that supposed to work?

Take one delusional comedian and make a case out of him? is that the best you've got?

Naw, there are plenty.

You know what, I'll go with you and the thread. So, they call for two states solution? Fine.

Would you kindly tell me what this solution will include? Where will be the Israeli border? where will be the Palestinian border? how is that supposed to work?

The two-state solution is no longer viable. It may have been when Desmond Tutu visited Israel/Palestine, not anymore.

Naw, there are plenty.

The two-state solution is no longer viable. It may have been when Desmond Tutu visited Israel/Palestine, not anymore.

I opened a thread calling for a healthy discussion, but ok, so if the two states solution is dead, what is the solution you suggest?

Naw, there are plenty.

I opened a thread calling for a healthy discussion, but ok, so if the two states solution is dead, what is the solution you suggest?

I have always said that the only solution is the South African solution. A secular, democratic state for people of all religions inhabiting Palestine. That's what the Muslims and Christians asked the British from 1920 to 1947. It's the Jews who insisted on a separate religious state where they would rule over a population of non-Jews equal in number to Jews (when the Bedouin were included) in 1948.

Naw, there are plenty.

I have always said that the only solution is the South African solution. A secular, democratic state for people of all religions inhabiting Palestine. That's what the Muslims and Christians asked the British from 1920 to 1947. It's the Jews who insisted on a separate religious state where they would rule over a population of non-Jews equal in number to Jews (when the Bedouin were included) in 1948.

Who cares what you have always said? You say many things that are dismissed as pointless.

There is no conception of secular democracy in the politico-religious ideology of Islamism. Islam has never taught equality as it relates to Moslems and non-Moslems. Islam clearly delineates between those two entities and establishes a hierarchy - a system of fascism - that relegated non-Moslems to a lesser status. At no time in islamist history have Moslems equated non-Moslems as equals. Are you confused by the fact that the Jewish people had a 1400 year long history of Islamist fascism to understand their status in an ialamist majority society?

The Mandate established a goal of the Jewish National Home and the Jewish people exercised their right of self-determination.

How many more times does this have to be explained to you? Spending your every waking moment consumed with Jew hating is counterproductive, laddie.

Forum List

Back