Comparing Israel to South Africa is a far fetch.

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Some people say Israel is an apartheid state, but musical artist Ari Lesser “can’t relate to that baseless hate.”

Comparing a racist regime like South Africa to Israel, which is fighting a war on terror, is completely unfair.

Building a border fence to protect Israeli civilians from Palestinian terrorists is only common sense, not racism.

Israel, in fact, is a democracy that provides equal social and political rights to all citizens, regardless of race and religion.

For 2,000 years, Jews had called Israel their home and prayed to return, unlike other nations that colonized and ruled the land temporarily.

So if you compare Israel to South African apartheid, you really have no idea what you are talking about. Click below and let musical artist Ari Lesser explain it to you in rap.
Link: WATCH: Rapper Destroys Claim that Israel is an ‘Apartheid State’

I have always cringed when folks here call Israel an 'Apartheid' state. All they are really doing is stealing the word that helped change South Africa. There is no comparison at all.

I think its important to note that they are not just "stealing" the word, but re-defining it when it relates to Israel (read: the Jewish people). Its a very nasty, insidious form of discrimination to change the meanings of words in order to demonize a people. You require more from them so that when they fail to meet those new standards, you can use that as "proof" that they are "evil".

Some people say Israel is an apartheid state, but musical artist Ari Lesser “can’t relate to that baseless hate.”

Comparing a racist regime like South Africa to Israel, which is fighting a war on terror, is completely unfair.

Building a border fence to protect Israeli civilians from Palestinian terrorists is only common sense, not racism.

Israel, in fact, is a democracy that provides equal social and political rights to all citizens, regardless of race and religion.

For 2,000 years, Jews had called Israel their home and prayed to return, unlike other nations that colonized and ruled the land temporarily.

So if you compare Israel to South African apartheid, you really have no idea what you are talking about. Click below and let musical artist Ari Lesser explain it to you in rap.

I have always cringed when folks here call Israel an 'Apartheid' state. All they are really doing is stealing the word that helped change South Africa. There is no comparison at all.
Arab, Muslims, and leftists in general, like to accuse others of things that best describes themselves.

You can't beat a bit of rap on a Sunday morning...

And, if you want to talk about "stealing" words... How about 'Semite'... Or perhaps, the bastardization to antisemite...

Semites are Jew AND Arab!

Antisemite is being against both yet Israel hijacked this for their SOLE use as a way of trying to demonise those who speak out against Israel...

Rock on :rock:

Of course Israel is an Apartheid state. Who would know better than this guy who lived under Apartheid?

I do find it comical that your best effort to support a contrived "apartheid" claim comes from a single YouTube video you cut and paste across multiple threads.

Of course Israel is an Apartheid state. Who would know better than this guy who lived under Apartheid?

I do find it comical that your best effort to support a contrived "apartheid" claim comes from a single YouTube video you cut and paste across multiple threads.

I do find it comical that you feel there may be a more authoritative YouTube video out that to support the argument!

Do you think that a random Jewish rapper is more authoritative?

Israel is a perfect analog to Apartheid South Africa, it was even founded in the same year. It is difficult to find a difference. The biggest difference is that the South African Army had a larger percentage of non-whites in the Army than the IDF has non-Jews in it now. As Desmond Tutu implied, it can be said that Israel practices a more oppressive and comprehensive form of Apartheid. Teddy is right to cringe.

But, let's look at a comprehensive comparison:

upload_2017-3-12_8-8-58.png

upload_2017-3-12_8-10-15.png

upload_2017-3-12_8-11-21.png

http://itisapartheid.org/Documents_pdf_etc/outlineapartheidproofedbyc8.15.12.pdf

I do find it comical that you feel there may be a more authoritative YouTube video out that to support the argument!

I find it comical that you, like the other YouTube groupies, come up short when tasked with supporting your "apartheid" claims. It's not surprising that you and others scurry away when confronted with the reality of true religious, social and gender apartheid as is common practice in your Islamic paradises.

I find it comical that you, like the other YouTube groupies, come up short when tasked with supporting your "apartheid" claims. It's not surprising that you and others scurry away when confronted with the reality of true religious, social and gender apartheid as is common practice in your Islamic paradises.

Oh dear, nothing to say just a diatribe of BS as usual LOL

Why you focus your 'hate' on YouTube I really have no idea... What did you want the man himself come to your door and tell you himself?

Oh, and, could you show me where I was supporting the "apartheid" argument?

You see, I don't actually believe that Israel is an "Apartheid State", not in the way South Africa was... I saw what went on in SA, I have seen what goes on in Israel... There are SOME similarities but definitely NOT what went on in SA...

Why you focus your 'hate' on YouTube I really have no idea... What did you want the man himself come to your door and tell you himself?

You see, I don't actually believe that Israel is an "Apartheid State", not in the way South Africa was... I saw what went on in SA, I have seen what goes on in Israel... There are SOME similarities but definitely NOT what went on in SA...

Exactly. the Israelis are far more brutal. The Sharpville Massacre, the worst attack on the non-whites by the South African Army/Police, resulted in the death of 69 civilians. The Israelis kill thousands of civilians at a crack.

Exactly. the Israelis are far more brutal. The Sharpville Massacre, the worst attack on the non-whites by the South African Army/Police, resulted in the death of 69 civilians. The Israelis kill thousands of civilians at a crack.

Obviously, another fraudulent attempt to excuse acts of war waged by Islamic terrorists. Your Islamic terrorist heroes provoke a confrontation by way of attacks on a sovereign State. It's comically tragic that you and the various Islamic terrorist groups insist that waging war from civilian areas is a legitimate act. But then, dead islamo-civilians are worth the expense to press your agenda of hate.

Of course Israel isn't an apartheid state otherwise Dr. King wouldn't have said the following:

Actually, your video is a hoax edited by Hasbara. CAMERA revealed it was a hoax.

"CAMERA ALERT: Letter by Martin Luther King a Hoax

The flowery, pro-Zionist “Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend” (see below), allegedly written by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., is apparently a hoax."

CAMERA: CAMERA ALERT: Letter by Martin Luther King a Hoax

It is typical of Zionist propaganda and people like Roudy believe it and propagate it.

More to the point, even the CAMERA claim that though the letter is a hoax, MLK really said it at a 1968 appearance at Harvard is a hoax. MLK was last at Harvard in 1967. Propaganda is so easy to debunk

"WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2009

CAMERA claims that King's words were pronounced "in a 1968 appearance at Harvard." Is that so? Er no. On the day of his death, the Harvard Crimson (the university's students' paper) reported:

The Rev. Martin Luther King was last in Cambridge almost exactly a year ago--April 23, 1967.
So that CAMERA is wrong on this (which, by the way, debunks the often-made claim "CAMERA may be biased but it's always factually correct"). All other references to the King quote are either explicitly based on Lipset's article or verbatim transcriptions without attribution.

The Hasbara Buster: My father once heard MLK denounce Israel

Forum List

Back