British guy has machine gun(pistol), doesn't he know they confiscated them?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy had a Skorpion Machine Pistol.....a fully automatic weapon......and he lives in Britain......

Did they actually tell the people in Britain that they had to turn in their guns? Because they sure do have a lot of gun crime in a country that confiscated their guns....

Crouch End man admits sub-machine gun possession and conspiracy to possess cocaine after car crash

Tristen Asllani, 28, of Avenue Road, Crouch End appeared in Kingston-upon-Thames Crown Court today with co-defendant, Ndricim Musaj, 24, of no fixed address. Asllani pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possession of cocaine with the intent to supply it to another. And he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possession of cannabis, together with others, with intent to supply it to another.

He pleaded guilty to possessing a scorpion sub-machine weapon.

But he denied possessing it with the intent of endangering life. And he pleaded not guilty to possessing prohibited ammunition - 23 cartridges of bullets.

Hmmmm....did you guys confiscate bullets too...cause he didn't get the message about those either...

To you British posters....as an American who has experienced left wing criminal justice....you cannot let people get away with illegal gun possession....it leads to gun murder...and you guys are letting this guy off on his gun charge...big mistake.....big mistake.......tell your politicians....

He was not charged with firearms and driving offences.

Remember when they closed down a street because someone found a single round of .22LR on the ground? I've got more than that rolling around on the floor of my truck right now. (Box fell off my seat and broke open. Two years later, I'm still finding loose rounds.)

Forum List

Back