British Female Jihadist Medic Pictured Holding Severed Head

I won't even bother to list all the Christian-based charities that exist. Let me google that for you

Anyways, the United States is a SECULAR nation, so I don't know why you are saying we are a Christianity-based anything. That is just ignorant . . . again.

Even if you are correct, we are not PURPOSEFULLY targeting innocent civilians, beheading them, etc. WTF is wrong with you?

Wow. I don't even know what to say about such ignorance. It's hard to believe that people like you even exist seriously. You must be blind, deaf and dumb.

Many Arab Muslims see Turkey as oppressive against them! That is a fact. Turkey has had it's own share of attacks. How foolish you look!!!

So what happened to the deal?
And what is the point anyway? Christians are far richer as a group than Muslims. So.......?

Also, it doesn't say how big these charities are, how much money they spend. The US is far more likely to have Christian charities because the govt spends less on giving money to charities than most other 1st world charities, so people are more likely to give money personally to charities, and seeing how many Christians there are. Remember there are not that many Muslims in the UK, 2.7 million, many of them young, and yet there are tons of charities.

I know what the US is. It's a country without an official religion, but one controlled mostly by Christians.

Let's see Bush's main men.

Attorney Generals. John Ashcroft, Alberto Gonzales and Michael Mukasey. Two Christians and a Jew (who was in for just over a year)
Secretary of States. Colin Powell and Condi Rice. Two Christians.
VP. Dick Cheney, Christian.
Secretary of the Treasury. Paul O'Neill, John Snow, and Harry Paulson, two Methodists and a Christian scientist.

How many Muslims? Er.... well 0.6% of the nation is Muslim, I don't see more than 0% in there. I might be wrong, i don't think so.

3.9% of Americans are in non-Christian religions. That's much lower than the UK which is a Christian country, official.

You keep going on about beheadings and things. Like I've said before, the US causes havoc in ways that are more controlled. Why? Because it has the largest military spending, by far, in the world.

List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The US spends more than 1/3 of all military spending spent by states. They spend more than the next eight countries combined, and that includes two countries which together make up about 1/3 of the world's population in India and China.

Why does the US need to behead? It doesn't, it doesn't go in with guerrilla tactics, it goes in with overwhelming force.

I'm not defending those who behead people on TV, it is barbaric. But I also happen to think that a country going around making regime change a normal policy is also barbaric. Barbaric in terms of morality and intelligence.

You might think different, you might not be able to get away from the fact that your govt is inherently wrong, because the media in the US makes out that it is acceptable. The president goes out and finds reasons to make it acceptable (oh, they have WMDs, which were never found but who gives a fox? that was AFTER the event, he only needed the excuse to work to get to war.)

You're calling this ignorance. It's not ignorance. it's based on a lot of knowledge, and it's based on a free thinking mind which refuses to accept the official line, which you seem unable to tear yourself away from.

What the hell are you talking about with Turkey now? Jeez, Turkey uses violence against the Kurds, I didn't say it didn't. But you're talking about using violence makes them bad, but not if it's the US, because when the US uses violence, somehow it's different. Oh please.

You're coming up with excuses for each different thing, and getting in a right mess.

For one thing, if some of those nuts EVER had WMD, they would not hesitate to use them. THAT is how crazy they are. I've read many things about Islam, so no it is not biased thinking. YOU defending this barbaric way of life is what is ignorant here.

No, my country tries to AVOID civilian casualties at the cost of putting our OWN soldiers lives at risk! You are pathetically WRONG again.

Oh, now you are saying that Turkey is the "bad guy." Lol! Right, everyone is against the poor Muslims. Perhaps so, and the reason is because they are barbaric with uncivilized customs and practices that do not fit into our modern world. They try to make excuses for their failures by blaming everyone else because they cannot face the fact that it is their own stubbornness and refusal to coexist that is the problem, and all of this stems from their ignorant religious beliefs.

not impressed------muslims are required by religious law to give up a percentage of their assets every year for ISLAMIC CAUSES ----
ZADAK can be used to buy a bomb belt to tie on the ass of a muslimah SHAHIDA and
to reward her family for contributing her baby
murdering bomb ass to the HOLY UMMAH.

that happened to turkey? ISLAAM----
islam tends to happen and REHAPPEN
periodically-------the rehappenings are very
bloody

Muslims are also not supposed to drink. One of the first things I did when I arrived in Luxor in Egypt was go to the duty free shop in town and buy a bottle of Whiskey for some Muslim guy. Oh, they're not supposed to drink.

But I'm being told how bad Islam is, then I get told they make it mandatory to give money to charity. Are you trying to prove they're bad because they have to give money to charity? Dig a hole?

You're going to have to explain yourself on the other parts.

zakat is not "charity" try to cope----it is a kind of tribute to the EMPIRE OF MUHUMMAD its use is restricted to the GLORIFICATION OF ISLAM I will give you a tiny little example------you cannot build a hospital for crippled Christian children
with ZAKAT Zakat does not go to the red cross. that's why the RED CRESCENT
exists-------muslims cannot donate to the
RED CROSS Money handed to a starving hindu is not zakat------since muslims
MUST donate------ZAKAT the rules
actually discourage the support of non muslim ----starvees------but a bomb belt for a muslimah volunteer ------meets criteria

not impressed------muslims are required by religious law to give up a percentage of their assets every year for ISLAMIC CAUSES ----
ZADAK can be used to buy a bomb belt to tie on the ass of a muslimah SHAHIDA and

bloody

Muslims are also not supposed to drink. One of the first things I did when I arrived in Luxor in Egypt was go to the duty free shop in town and buy a bottle of Whiskey for some Muslim guy. Oh, they're not supposed to drink.

But I'm being told how bad Islam is, then I get told they make it mandatory to give money to charity. Are you trying to prove they're bad because they have to give money to charity? Dig a hole?

I don't CARE if you bought whiskey for some Muslim guy. Their beliefs are barbaric, extend BEYOND those of an ordinary religion into the political sector and private sectors of life, are INCREDIBLY oppressive to women, etc., etc., etc. This is why their cultures are so poor and unsuccessful in today's civilized world. EVERY country that approves of things like child marriage and other forms of oppression of women are dirt poor. Go study it for yourself. Their way of life does not fit in any more. THEY are the ones who need to change, not anyone else. It's time you acknowledge that.

bloody

I don't CARE if you bought whiskey for some Muslim guy. Their beliefs are barbaric, extend BEYOND those of an ordinary religion into the political sector and private sectors of life, are INCREDIBLY oppressive to women, etc., etc., etc. This is why their cultures are so poor and unsuccessful in today's civilized world. EVERY country that approves of things like child marriage and other forms of oppression of women are dirt poor. Go study it for yourself. Their way of life does not fit in any more. THEY are the ones who need to change, not anyone else. It's time you acknowledge that.

chris----a factoid that might entertain you-----
Christians and jews have a very important
role in Islamic cesspits-------they make the
booze. My hubby was born in a very
regressive islamo pit. ---------things were
really bad-----but such societies function on
BAKSHEESH (bribery) ----jews know how
to make wine----and even hard booze----
Christian monks----do it even better----but all
of those guys left that land centuries ago.

Long ago when I did my time -----doing
minor things in a very large hospital----
I could tell which newcomer young doc was
a muslim ----from a muslim land-----first
question "where can I buy beer"??

More----a nice young Jordanian told me
about life back home---he was a Christian.
He talked about his fave bar in AMMAN..
I said "bars in Amman"??? he laughed---
"of course"---------me---"how to the muslims
deal with it"? he "by drinking----my best
friend always got TWO shots right away ---- and said"

"one for me and one for allah"

Let me know when a brave moron like weirdo has the balls to make a picture of piss mohammed and parade around it as "art."

Until the loser does, then he is nothing but a double talking, American hating piece of shit.

Full.jpg

2014.09.19 Afghanistan 6 killed Six people outside a mosque are sent straight to Allah by Religion of Peace rivals.

2014.09.18 Iraq 23 killed. A suicide bombing is one of three blasts in Shiite districts that lay out two dozen innocents.

2014.09.17 Nigeria 2 killed. A pastor and one other person are murdered by angry Muslims.

2014.09.17 Iraq 8 killed. Eight Iraqis are exterminated by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

2014.09.17 Nigeria 17 killed. Two suicide bombers slaughter seventeen innocents at a teacher-training college.

2014.09.15 Pakistan 1 killed. Two brothers and their father are murdered in their home by Sharia advocates.

2014.09.15 Afghanistan 1 killed. A cleric is beheaded by fundamentalist rivals.

2014.09.13 Nigeria 23 killed. Twenty-five people are machine-gunned at a market by Boko Haram.

----------------------------------------

Those are all just in the last week by the animals that practice their false religion.

Let me know if you want me to list how many have been killed in the last 2 weeks. Weirdo is not from the 60s. He is parroting what all of the liberals are saying now. That is how they feel about it.

We have been falsely taught since we have heard only of the atrocities and stories of the crusades. Ever notice how one sided that ridicule is? We certainly believe those were all just started by tyrannical Popes. That the crusades were all unjust. While the poor innocent muslims were just peaceful sheep herders not committing violence against anyone.

What we are seeing is there is a distinct possibility that there was a legitimate reason there was a call for crusades in the medieval times.

Our minds have been so poisoned by left wing shit. Let me know if you want to know what muslims did to infidels and Christians who made pilgrimages to the Holy Land.

Get back to me if you want to know how many murders these smelly animals have committed in the last month.

Here, look for yourselves.

Islam Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Let me know when a brave moron like weirdo has the balls to make a picture of piss mohammed and parade around it as "art."

Until the loser does, then he is nothing but a double talking, American hating piece of shit.

Full.jpg

2014.09.19 Afghanistan 6 killed Six people outside a mosque are sent straight to Allah by Religion of Peace rivals.

2014.09.18 Iraq 23 killed. A suicide bombing is one of three blasts in Shiite districts that lay out two dozen innocents.

2014.09.17 Nigeria 2 killed. A pastor and one other person are murdered by angry Muslims.

2014.09.17 Iraq 8 killed. Eight Iraqis are exterminated by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

2014.09.17 Nigeria 17 killed. Two suicide bombers slaughter seventeen innocents at a teacher-training college.

2014.09.15 Pakistan 1 killed. Two brothers and their father are murdered in their home by Sharia advocates.

2014.09.15 Afghanistan 1 killed. A cleric is beheaded by fundamentalist rivals.

2014.09.13 Nigeria 23 killed. Twenty-five people are machine-gunned at a market by Boko Haram.

----------------------------------------

Those are all just in the last week by the animals that practice their false religion.

Let me know if you want me to list how many have been killed in the last 2 weeks. Weirdo is not from the 60s. He is parroting what all of the liberals are saying now. That is how they feel about it.

We have been falsely taught since we have heard only of the atrocities and stories of the crusades. Ever notice how one sided that ridicule is? We certainly believe those were all just started by tyrannical Popes. That the crusades were all unjust. While the poor innocent muslims were just peaceful sheep herders not committing violence against anyone.

What we are seeing is there is a distinct possibility that there was a legitimate reason there was a call for crusades in the medieval times.

Our minds have been so poisoned by left wing shit. Let me know if you want to know what muslims did to infidels and Christians who made pilgrimages to the Holy Land.

Get back to me if you want to know how many murders these smelly animals have committed in the last month.

Here, look for yourselves.

Islam Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

now now,,,, calm yourself------THE WEST made them do it. Read the Koran-----
mossad did it

In my childhood Christian town---we had
a very CLAY rich soil------dig down 10
and you got RED EARTH------because
the devil lives down there. I don't think
they got clay red soil in Arabia------they
have other evil creatures ZIONISTS!---
and the 'zionistcontrolledCIA'

I think this blog is very accurate at explaining the disease of Islam and why we want to keep it OUT of our country. It is a really disgusting set of beliefs, incredibly oppressive and horrible.

I’m here to talk about a subject no one wants to discuss – religion. Many people in our post-Christian society (especially journalists) are afraid of it, misinformed about it and ignorant of the most basic theological concepts. And our theologians are often too specialized in their work to be able to discuss religion in its broadest outlines or our Churchmen are often soo concerned with finding common ground that they gloss over and ignore the theology of Islam.

Our greatest Islam critics confine their attack to the non-religious aspects of Islam, either its political side or its judicial side. But when we discuss political Islam or Sharia law alone, we imply that there is a religious Islam that is perfectly fine, that we don’t have to worry about. And we leave the major problems of Islamization – Muslim immigration, mosque building, the proselytizing in our prisons and military and the infiltration of our governmental institutions completely untouched and indeed untouchable.

So I think we need to take a few steps back to examine Islam as a whole and to broadly define the outlines of Islam – what it is and what it isn’t.

One thing we can definitely say about Islam is that is it not solely confined to a belief system. If it is a religion it is not a religion only. Islam is a total system of life and contains within itself a particular social system, judicial system, and political system which includes geo-political aspirations - the conquest and administration of territory.

I often liken Islam to a duck-billed platypus which superficially resembles an otter. Upon closer examination, one finds this animal has a duck-like bill, lays eggs, and has many other characteristics which are not otter-like. So it cannot therefore remain in the biological category containing otters. It is simply too different and has to have its own category. I believe the same thing is true of Islam. It is much too different from the other religions to remain in the religion category, it should be uniquely classified in its own category.

Secondly, I think it is obvious to Christians that Islam is its polar opposite and I believe nihilism lies between Christianity and Islam and that the morality of Islam is inverted.

Let me explain: religion supplies our basic world-view concerning the nature of reality. If we were to plot belief systems on a graph – on one side are religions which view God as good and the universe as a benevolent place – in the middle we have the view that there is no God and the universe is a pitiless and indifferent place, the view of material determinism which is the direction toward which our society is tending. On the other side of the view of God as malevolent and the universe is a vicious and unpredictable place – that God enjoys our suffering. This is where Islam lies.

The reason we can assert that the morality of Islam is inverted is that Islam consistently elevates material over spiritual considerations. That is, it elevates the material obedience to the dictates of the Islamic doctrine above all consideration of Truth or Goodness. Morality, conformity and even legality are all one and the same in Islam. Let me give you an example: The following are the words of the father of a failed female suicide bomber:

“'If I had known what [my daughter] was planning I would have told the Jews. I would have stopped her.”

“In our religion it is forbidden for a girl's body to be uncovered even at home. How could a girl allow her body to be smashed to pieces and then collected up by Jews? This is absolutely forbidden.”

Though this is an extreme circumstance, we see this pattern play out over and over again. Women are treated as if they were property because that is how they are defined by Islam.

For example, if a young girl runs away from home to marry her true love, she has in effect stolen the property that is herself from her family and the family will often try to kill her to negate the theft and to assuage the shame and humiliation suffered by the family for not to being in full control of their daughter’s body as is required by Islam. In this way, Islam is utterly materialistic – control of the body is everything. And the Muslim mind is focused fully on the material world.

I further contend that Islam has become a substitute God for Muslims. Worship is defined as obedience to Islam and Islam represents the entire will of God for all men through all time. God’s will is also every single thing that happens. So even if one disobeys Islam, it is still God’s will that he did so.

If there is no difference between man’s will and God’s will, there is no God to seek. In Islam God is unknowable – he is completely transcendent and his will is all things. Theologically this is the equivalent to saying there is no God.

Furthermore, when a religion becomes completely reduced to a doctrine and only a doctrine, it is no longer a living faith. It is dead. Islam may be complex and it maybe logical, but it is logic in the absence of living truth.

Religion in its broadest sense must be about the pursuit of higher value – of Truth Beauty and Goodness. As we learned in philosophy class, the thinking used to be that these values stand apart from the world and evaluate the world. Truth is the measure of man, man is not the measure of truth. That is the essence of religious thought. And the interesting thing is that when we pursue value, as all true religions encourage, we incorporate those values into our selves – as we pursue goodness, we become good, as we pursue truth we reflect truth in ourselves and we appreciate the beauty of God’s creation more and more – this is commonly called spiritual growth. All religion as we have known it facilitates this process – its goal is to lead men to God and lead them to experience God’s love.

Islam on the other hand, subordinates everything to itself. Islam is the highest value and the spiritual values we just mentioned are thought to be entirely contained within Islam, even to be entirely contained within the Koran. Which is why after a rumor about Korans being flushed down the toilet at Guantanamo was started by Newsweek in May 2005, scores were killed and hundreds injured in rioting all over the Muslim world. Lives were sacrificed over paper and ink. We saw the same pattern play out with the Muhammad cartoons over a supposed religious principle which concerns only the material world.

Link to your source please?

This may or may not be relevant to this discussion. But I do wonder what kind of attitude Islam had in the Middle East in the early 1950's. That was before my time as I was born in 1960. However, in my learning and observations I wonder how much good it did for the 'West' and the rest of the world (the Middle East included) when the U.S. and Britain performed their coup in Iran in 1953.

I am wondering if that incident did more harm than good. It seemed to have been the cornerstone in building the radical Islam that we are facing today. Just my opinion.

For the record, I am not anti America, I think that even though we may have fucked up, once the fight was brought to our shores (9/11), we should have just nuked the fuckers and gone about our business . . . . .

I think this blog is very accurate at explaining the disease of Islam and why we want to keep it OUT of our country. It is a really disgusting set of beliefs, incredibly oppressive and horrible.

I’m here to talk about a subject no one wants to discuss – religion. Many people in our post-Christian society (especially journalists) are afraid of it, misinformed about it and ignorant of the most basic theological concepts. And our theologians are often too specialized in their work to be able to discuss religion in its broadest outlines or our Churchmen are often soo concerned with finding common ground that they gloss over and ignore the theology of Islam.

Our greatest Islam critics confine their attack to the non-religious aspects of Islam, either its political side or its judicial side. But when we discuss political Islam or Sharia law alone, we imply that there is a religious Islam that is perfectly fine, that we don’t have to worry about. And we leave the major problems of Islamization – Muslim immigration, mosque building, the proselytizing in our prisons and military and the infiltration of our governmental institutions completely untouched and indeed untouchable.

So I think we need to take a few steps back to examine Islam as a whole and to broadly define the outlines of Islam – what it is and what it isn’t.

One thing we can definitely say about Islam is that is it not solely confined to a belief system. If it is a religion it is not a religion only. Islam is a total system of life and contains within itself a particular social system, judicial system, and political system which includes geo-political aspirations - the conquest and administration of territory.

I often liken Islam to a duck-billed platypus which superficially resembles an otter. Upon closer examination, one finds this animal has a duck-like bill, lays eggs, and has many other characteristics which are not otter-like. So it cannot therefore remain in the biological category containing otters. It is simply too different and has to have its own category. I believe the same thing is true of Islam. It is much too different from the other religions to remain in the religion category, it should be uniquely classified in its own category.

Secondly, I think it is obvious to Christians that Islam is its polar opposite and I believe nihilism lies between Christianity and Islam and that the morality of Islam is inverted.

Let me explain: religion supplies our basic world-view concerning the nature of reality. If we were to plot belief systems on a graph – on one side are religions which view God as good and the universe as a benevolent place – in the middle we have the view that there is no God and the universe is a pitiless and indifferent place, the view of material determinism which is the direction toward which our society is tending. On the other side of the view of God as malevolent and the universe is a vicious and unpredictable place – that God enjoys our suffering. This is where Islam lies.

The reason we can assert that the morality of Islam is inverted is that Islam consistently elevates material over spiritual considerations. That is, it elevates the material obedience to the dictates of the Islamic doctrine above all consideration of Truth or Goodness. Morality, conformity and even legality are all one and the same in Islam. Let me give you an example: The following are the words of the father of a failed female suicide bomber:

“'If I had known what [my daughter] was planning I would have told the Jews. I would have stopped her.”

“In our religion it is forbidden for a girl's body to be uncovered even at home. How could a girl allow her body to be smashed to pieces and then collected up by Jews? This is absolutely forbidden.”

Though this is an extreme circumstance, we see this pattern play out over and over again. Women are treated as if they were property because that is how they are defined by Islam.

For example, if a young girl runs away from home to marry her true love, she has in effect stolen the property that is herself from her family and the family will often try to kill her to negate the theft and to assuage the shame and humiliation suffered by the family for not to being in full control of their daughter’s body as is required by Islam. In this way, Islam is utterly materialistic – control of the body is everything. And the Muslim mind is focused fully on the material world.

I further contend that Islam has become a substitute God for Muslims. Worship is defined as obedience to Islam and Islam represents the entire will of God for all men through all time. God’s will is also every single thing that happens. So even if one disobeys Islam, it is still God’s will that he did so.

If there is no difference between man’s will and God’s will, there is no God to seek. In Islam God is unknowable – he is completely transcendent and his will is all things. Theologically this is the equivalent to saying there is no God.

Furthermore, when a religion becomes completely reduced to a doctrine and only a doctrine, it is no longer a living faith. It is dead. Islam may be complex and it maybe logical, but it is logic in the absence of living truth.

Religion in its broadest sense must be about the pursuit of higher value – of Truth Beauty and Goodness. As we learned in philosophy class, the thinking used to be that these values stand apart from the world and evaluate the world. Truth is the measure of man, man is not the measure of truth. That is the essence of religious thought. And the interesting thing is that when we pursue value, as all true religions encourage, we incorporate those values into our selves – as we pursue goodness, we become good, as we pursue truth we reflect truth in ourselves and we appreciate the beauty of God’s creation more and more – this is commonly called spiritual growth. All religion as we have known it facilitates this process – its goal is to lead men to God and lead them to experience God’s love.

Islam on the other hand, subordinates everything to itself. Islam is the highest value and the spiritual values we just mentioned are thought to be entirely contained within Islam, even to be entirely contained within the Koran. Which is why after a rumor about Korans being flushed down the toilet at Guantanamo was started by Newsweek in May 2005, scores were killed and hundreds injured in rioting all over the Muslim world. Lives were sacrificed over paper and ink. We saw the same pattern play out with the Muhammad cartoons over a supposed religious principle which concerns only the material world.

Link to your source please?

Why Islam is Not a Religion Rebecca Bynum

Thanks ChrisL. Also from your link, I find someone who also talks about something I feel at times about Islam:

Islam is false because it is built on the fundamental lie that Muhammad was a real prophet, rather than a man simply pretending to be a prophet in order to gain power over people. Of course one can make the same claim about Joseph Smith or L Ron Hubbard or any number of other founders of man-made religions which have been created from time to time throughout history.

Forum List

Back