British army says peopel who describe themselves as patriots are extremist right wingers

How deluded does one have to be to consider the British army 'left'?
----------------------------------------- most Western governments and their official organizations are lefty , a few would be the 'brits' , new zealand , canada and the USA is or was headed that way in my opinion , And probably the 'aussies' and 'germany' Cnm .

Whatever his sincere intent, whatever established flag protocols may be, it was clearly Mr. Trump's intent with the gesture pictured below to express that he loves this country, and its people, and all that the flag represents.
Nah, he was just trying to grab it by the pussy.

There is nothing the Left fears and hates more than patriotic Americans.

" Harvard Study: July 4th Parades Energize Only GOP Voters, Increase Likelihood Kids Will Vote Republican…
"The left detests all forms of patriotism, if you instill a love of America in a child it’s extremely unlikely they will identify with the Democratic party when they grow up.

(US News)— Democratic political candidates can skip this weekend’s July 4th parades. A new Harvard University studyfinds that July 4th parades energize only Republicans,turn kids into Republicans, and help to boost the GOP turnout of adults on Election Day.

Survey evidence also confirms that Republicans consider themselves more patriotic than Democrats.According to this interpretation, there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party. "
Harvard Study: July 4th Parades Energize Only GOP Voters, Increase Likelihood Kids Will Vote Republican… | Weasel Zippers

It seems that right←←←←←wrongwinger is proving your point for you.

Whatever his sincere intent, whatever established flag protocols may be, it was clearly Mr. Trump's intent with the gesture pictured below to express that he loves this country, and its people, and all that the flag represents. Unconventional as it may be, it was meant to express patriotism.

To anti-American filth such as right←←←←←wrongwinger, such an expression of patriotism is something to hold up to ridicule and contempt..

What passes for Patriotism among Republicans

02-CPAC-Trump-Hugs-Flag.w700.h700.jpg

PLEASE.....avoid the use of the word 'sincere' in a sentence referring to that lying sack of offal.

Those who declare themselves Patriots generally aren’t

The act of defining oneself as something is, in your mind, proof that one is not that thing?

Just think, if that applied universally, no one would be anything. Because if you said you were it, that meant you WERE NOT, it.

Quite mad of you.
What if I said I was interested in your post. Does that mean...

Again, the British army is the very definition of a right wing organisation, swearing allegiance to a monarch.
Wow, are you one mixed up individual. The very definition of the right is opposition to monarchy and oppressive government.

How deluded does one have to be to consider the British army 'left'?
The real question is who gives a fuck what the British army, or any other Brit says or does. Fuck'em. Tea drinkin', no can build nothin' , royalty infatuated idiots.

There is nothing the Left fears and hates more than patriotic Americans.

" Harvard Study: July 4th Parades Energize Only GOP Voters, Increase Likelihood Kids Will Vote Republican…
"The left detests all forms of patriotism, if you instill a love of America in a child it’s extremely unlikely they will identify with the Democratic party when they grow up.

(US News)— Democratic political candidates can skip this weekend’s July 4th parades. A new Harvard University studyfinds that July 4th parades energize only Republicans,turn kids into Republicans, and help to boost the GOP turnout of adults on Election Day.

Survey evidence also confirms that Republicans consider themselves more patriotic than Democrats.According to this interpretation, there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party. "
Harvard Study: July 4th Parades Energize Only GOP Voters, Increase Likelihood Kids Will Vote Republican… | Weasel Zippers

It seems that right←←←←←wrongwinger is proving your point for you.

Whatever his sincere intent, whatever established flag protocols may be, it was clearly Mr. Trump's intent with the gesture pictured below to express that he loves this country, and its people, and all that the flag represents. Unconventional as it may be, it was meant to express patriotism.

To anti-American filth such as right←←←←←wrongwinger, such an expression of patriotism is something to hold up to ridicule and contempt..

What passes for Patriotism among Republicans

02-CPAC-Trump-Hugs-Flag.w700.h700.jpg
The intent of Trump hugging a flag is to use our flag as a political prop

The act of defining oneself as something is, in your mind, proof that one is not that thing?

Just think, if that applied universally, no one would be anything. Because if you said you were it, that meant you WERE NOT, it.

Quite mad of you.
Big difference between someone calling you a Patriot and you declaring yourself to be one

Name me a Patriot who would not declare himself one.

Show me a quote of Washington, Jefferson or Lincoln declaring themselves to be a patriot

Show me any true patriot doing the same

My question of you was fair, yours, not so much.

I can show you tons of quotes of George Washington expressing very patriotic sentiments about this nation, but no one would have dared doubt that he was one, nor if he ever did mention in passing that he was a Patriot, would have considered it worth recording, because, D'uh, of course he was one.

Quite mad of you.

Better yet, what about when you tell your wife you love her? What are the implications?

Maybe that is why RW is so unhappy. He is afraid to tell girls that he likes then, because he thinks that they will take that to mean that he does NOT like them.

And thus, he has not gotten laid since that time he got drunk and paid for it.

upload_2019-5-30_7-35-10.jpeg

SOVEREIGN Citizen , sounds like an 'independent minded person' that wants little to do with 'crooked government' doesn't it CNM .

Quite mad of you.
Big difference between someone calling you a Patriot and you declaring yourself to be one

Show me a quote of Washington, Jefferson or Lincoln declaring themselves to be a patriot

I can show you tons of quotes of George Washington expressing very patriotic sentiments about this nation, but no one would have dared doubt that he was one, nor if he ever did mention in passing that he was a Patriot, would have considered it worth recording, because, D'uh, of course he was one.

Not the same Klan Boy

Acting patriotic is not the same as declaring you are one
Show me any real Patriot who says.......I am a Patriot

Quite mad of you.

Better yet, what about when you tell your wife you love her? What are the implications?

Maybe that is why RW is so unhappy. He is afraid to tell girls that he likes then, because he thinks that they will take that to mean that he does NOT like them.

View attachment 263096

You Goofy Klan Boy

Quite mad of you.

Not the same Klan Boy

I did not say, I could should you Washington ACTING patriotic, I said I could show you quotes of him expressing very patriotic sentiments about this nation.

Then I went on to explain why, imo, we don't have documentation of him saying such a thing.

Instead of addressing any of that, you decided to just called me a name and reasserted your demand.

That is the action of a man that A. knows he cannot refute my points and B. is too much of a fucking dishonest asshole to admit it.

FUCK YOU LEFTARD.

Quite mad of you.

View attachment 263096

You Goofy Klan Boy

Fuck you leftard.

7de3c4c3109c8f3931fcd4e10caabdd945c37b39ac61af5ca5cfb2f6010abdd0.jpg

i'd never describe myself as a Patriot as it doesn't sound right to me . Closest i get is is to describe myself as a hundred percent American by my definition . PATRIOT sounds too much like it is 'govenment' approved to me .

Not the same Klan Boy

I did not say, I could should you Washington ACTING patriotic, I said I could show you quotes of him expressing very patriotic sentiments about this nation.

Then I went on to explain why, imo, we don't have documentation of him saying such a thing.

Instead of addressing any of that, you decided to just called me a name and reasserted your demand.

That is the action of a man that A. knows he cannot refute my points and B. is too much of a fucking dishonest asshole to admit it.

FUCK YOU LEFTARD.
Another FAIL Klanboy

Show me the quote of Washington saying......I am a Patriot

Not the same Klan Boy

FUCK YOU LEFTARD.
Another FAIL Klanboy

I addressed that demand. That you ignored my response and are just repeating yourself is you being a fucking asshole.

NOte by the way, the difference between your insult and mine.

YOU are lying and we both know it,

while I am telling the truth and we both know it.

Asshole.

Not the same Klan Boy

FUCK YOU LEFTARD.
Another FAIL Klanboy

------------------------------ yeah , i don't think he did or would . Patriot is a descriptive term that would normally be sort of Awarded by one person on another person . To me the best term is describing ones self as an American and in a room full of fureigners or lefties and other 'ilk' and enemies .

Last edited:

Not the same Klan Boy

FUCK YOU LEFTARD.
Another FAIL Klanboy

I addressed that demand. That you ignored my response and are just repeating yourself is you being a fucking asshole.

NOte by the way, the difference between your insult and mine.

YOU are lying and we both know it,

while I am telling the truth and we both know it.

Asshole.
Klan Boy
Why don’t you just admit you are wrong about patriots identifying themselves as patriots?

Forum List

Back