Alex Jones & Clyde Lewis agree Trump's betrayal of Julian Assannge could destroy him

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones & Clyde Lewis Agree Trump’s Betrayal Of Julian Assange Could Destroy Him
Alex Jones and radio veteran Clyde Lewis discuss the Trump administration’s foolish decision to pursue charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, and how that move could devastate his support among his base who stand with a free press, transparency, and government accountability.
----------------------------------------------------

Yeah many of us are turned off by this bs with Julian. He is not the bs traitor you dumb-asses think he is.

Alex Jones & Clyde Lewis Agree Trump’s Betrayal Of Julian Assange Could Destroy Him
Alex Jones and radio veteran Clyde Lewis discuss the Trump administration’s foolish decision to pursue charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, and how that move could devastate his support among his base who stand with a free press, transparency, and government accountability.

Yeah many of us are turned off by this bs with Julian. He is not the bs traitor you dumb-asses think he is.
So, you are a fan of Chelsea Manning? He/She is a hero? since She was instrumental in giving Assange his big moment...you must agree with Obama's Pardon?

How very..err...Liberal..of you!

iu

So, you are a fan of Chelsea Manning? He/She is a hero? since She was instrumental in giving Assange his big moment...you must agree with Obama's Pardon?

iu
Fail. Assange was big time before Manning. And Manning’s actions, are Manning’s alone. Assange is a journalist. And his record so far in the accuracy department is %100. So unfortunately for you; youre alone in your love of traitors. Respecting journalists work, especially when they’re actual journalists, not activists; is as American as apple pie.

• Banned

iu

You said I was a fan not I.

iu
Fail. Assange was big time before Manning. And Manning’s actions, are Manning’s alone. Assange is a journalist. And his record so far in the accuracy department is %100. So unfortunately for you; youre alone in your love of traitors. Respecting journalists work, especially when they’re actual journalists, not activists; is as American as apple pie.
LOL..I think Manning should have been shot...just kinda commenting on the somewhat cynical separation of the two..Assange is no journalist..he is a crypto-anarchist using the net to foment his ideology. Probably a pedophile also..but who knows..perhaps we will see if there is a trial in Sweden.

Bottom line is that Assange acted against the interests of the US...I'd rendition the asshole to Cuba.

Assange is a leftist, he was not, and never has been a friend to the US.

I might be able to appreciate the leaks of the DNC treachery, but that doesn't mean I forgive the leaks of info that faggot traitor bradley manning provided to embarrass the US military.

iu
LOL..I think Manning should have been shot...just kinda commenting on the somewhat cynical separation of the two..Assange is no journalist..he is a crypto-anarchist using the net to foment his ideology. Probably a pedophile also..but who knows..perhaps we will see if there is a trial in Sweden.

Bottom line is that Assange acted against the interests of the US...I'd rendition the asshole to Cuba.
By informing the world that the US was acting against the interest of its own people... Whistle blower? I’d rather know, than not know. The issue is with Manning. Not Assange. As for the “pedophile” bit? Who really knows, but that accusation is a classic ploy to used to toxify, and isolate a political target. Such an accusation should realistically be taken with a few grains of salt, considering the sources, and motivations of the accusers...

Makes no difference.

The only one who could bring him down quickly is Putin.

iu
Obama didn't pardon Manning.

THAT'S IT.....FINALLY.....TRUMP IS TOAST!!!!!

lol!!!!!!!

iu
Fair enough...commuted his sentence..whatever. Point remains. One cannot separate the two--Assange enabled Manning..and Manning enabled Assange.

I see this as a way Trump can have his cake and eat it

Go after him and tell him to not say anything about Trump and Trump will then pardon him as a reward

Good doggie, here is your bone

iu
Fair enough...commuted his sentence..whatever. Point remains. One cannot separate the two--Assange enabled Manning..and Manning enabled Assange.
It as an assault on the press. Regardless of your feelings about Assange.

iu

By informing the world that the US was acting against the interest of its own people... Whistle blower? I’d rather know, than not know. The issue is with Manning. Not Assange. As for the “pedophile” bit? Who really knows, but that accusation is a classic ploy to used to toxify, and isolate a political target. Such an accusation should realistically be taken with a few grains of salt, considering the sources, and motivations of the accusers...
I'd rather know as well...but that does not change the facts--Assange allowed himself to be used by Russia..at the very least. To me, the point is moot as to whether or not I welcomed the information--the point is that Assange broke our laws. I do not believe that you can separate Manning and Assange...Yeah..the pedophile thing is an old ploy..I see used here all the time..Sweden has been holding that charge for a long time though..and with the many, many charges we have brought...i doubt that Sweden will ever get their shot.

iu
I just do not consider Assange a journalist..period. journalists used his info..but that does not shield Assange. Then there is the Russian involvement in the Wikileaks release..which Assange denies..yet there is evidence.

iu
I just do not consider Assange a journalist..period. journalists used his info..but that does not shield Assange. Then there is the Russian involvement in the Wikileaks release..which Assange denies..yet there is evidence.
The new indictments handed down against Assange are for disseminating information. That is an assault on the freedom of the press. Put your petty feelings aside and consider the consequences.

Even the New York times admitted that what he has newly been indicted for is what they do all the time.

iu

I'd rather know as well...but that does not change the facts--Assange allowed himself to be used by Russia..at the very least. To me, the point is moot as to whether or not I welcomed the information--the point is that Assange broke our laws. I do not believe that you can separate Manning and Assange...Yeah..the pedophile thing is an old ploy..I see used here all the time..Sweden has been holding that charge for a long time though..and with the many, many charges we have brought...i doubt that Sweden will ever get their shot.
People in other countries do things that would be a crime if done here, all the time. That doesn’t actually mean he broke our laws. As far reaching as the shadow of Murica’ stretches; we still have fairly well defined jurisdiction. Our “case” against Assange is spiteful, and unlikely to be successful were it to go to trial here in the US. More realistically he’ll “die of natural causes”, or “commit suicide” before any such trial were ever to get underway. The discovery process his defense attorneys would have a right to, would likely be more damning than the info he legally disseminated...

Forum List

Back