Britain next? Doctor's outrage at 'refugees pushing German hospitals to breaking point'

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Express ^
A DOCTOR working in German hospitals has revealed the horrifying chaos which could face the NHS if thousands of migrants from the Middle East manage to reach Britain.

What the Islamic hoard couldn't do with force during the Crusades, they are accomplishing with the willing cooperation of European governments.....

Express ^
A DOCTOR working in German hospitals has revealed the horrifying chaos which could face the NHS if thousands of migrants from the Middle East manage to reach Britain.

What the Islamic hoard couldn't do with force during the Crusades, they are accomplishing with the willing cooperation of European governments.....

LAST people on this planet who should be complaining about hoardes of people are the Germans.

Express ^

edaystp.jpg

Those refugees will be killing those female doctors and nurses before long.

Can't say I have any sympathy for any of those countries who are taking in those refugees.

That act of kindness will bite them all in the ass before long. Ask France.

Can't say I have any sympathy for any of those countries who are taking in those refugees.

But Americans hate the French. Especially conservative Americans, They constantly attempt insults by saying 'they act so French"

But Americans hate the French. Especially conservative Americans, They constantly attempt insults by saying 'they act so French"

What's that got to do with the topic?

France has been letting Muslims into their country for decades and I'm sure are now regretting it big time.

It's funny watching leftist Europeans all of a sudden become racist border supporters.

What's that got to do with the topic?

France has been letting Muslims into their country for decades and I'm sure are now regretting it big time.
When did conservative America start caring about France? France is OLD Europe we were told by conservatives. Oh! Now France matters so people like YOU can use the French you despise as a shield to attack Muslims and Arabs, and others?

Forum List

Back