Britain - 90%+ of the Child rape, and Child grooming is committed by Muslims.

Oh my.........what ever shall we do?? ...... :cool:

Recognize that Muslims are no different than Nazis - and should be treated the same, as pariahs.
Sadly everywhere you have Muslims you have radicals and ignorants, and its usually followed by killing, rape, torturing, thieving, and violence.

Where you have RELIGION. You have radicals.

How quickly they forget the Christian priest pedophiles.

Do Jews and Christians kill?

Do Jews and Christians Rape?

Do Jews and Christians Thieve?

Do Jews and Christians commit violence?

Seriously - can the bigotry get any better?

How many victims were there, and how many priests were involved

Not in the same numbers that muslims do. 4 million at least this year alone murdered by muslims

Not to the same extent as muslims do. 95% of all rapes in Sweden are by muslims

Not to the same extent as muslims do. over 200 million square miles of land stolen by muslims in the last year

Not to the extent of muslims. nost violent crime in Europe is by muslims

Seriously can your blind approval of islam and its many faults get any worse in light of the evidence mounting up against them

Nothing to say about the blatant hijack.

I totally get you totally want this to be about Muslims.

After all, that is the ONLY group that it is legitimate to hate.

Carry on and ignore the larger realities of child molestation.

Oh, and while your at it maybe you can provide the data for this 90% claim.

Not at all but when the evidence shows that they are the worst offenders then it is time to take a long hard look at the situation. So you carry on with your attitude that 1400 11 and 12 year old girls were not raped by Pakistani muslim terrorists in one small town in England, while the decent human beings on this board stand up and protest about the cover ups, arrests of parents and demand that heads roll. It is you that will be seen as the one without a clue in regards to reality because deep down you want to be owned by a muslims as an object.

The larger realities of child molestation are written down in the Koran and hadiths, and were reinforced by the Iranian ayatollah who wrote a book on hoe to practise sex with babies and animals.

OP
Nothing to say about the blatant hijack.

I totally get you totally want this to be about Muslims.

After all, that is the ONLY group that it is legitimate to hate.

Carry on and ignore the larger realities of child molestation.

Oh, and while your at it maybe you can provide the data for this 90% claim.

I totally get that you're too invested in the content to recognize a hijack regardless.

Topic:
Britain - 90%+ of the Child rape, and Child grooming is committed by Muslims.

Me: show me the data

You: HIJACK

Me: I get you hate Muslims and god forbid anyone should defend Islam but can you show me some data from a non-biased source that proves the OP?

ME show the data

YOU ignore the data as it goes against your POV

ME show more data

YOU make false claims that you cant support

ME I get you see no wrong in muslims child abuse, terrorist rapes and violence

Oh yes derail a shameful thread, and for that you are bbeing reported for violating the rule.

It's not a derail. It's a valid counterpoint

It's not a valid counterpoint. It's about a different thing entirely.

Did you read it?

Canada and Jews and another post calling the OP shlomo. Another valid post?

A counterpoint?

Yeah, ok.

On top of which the source is hardly valid being a conspiracy theory site

I think Coyote has a point. If anyone thinks Muslims are responsible for 90% of the grooming in the UK then simply provide the statistical data to prove it or else it is just a racist attack on Muslims who follow a religion of peace and love.

The data was provided, but the source was invalidated because it is one that shows the truth about islam. The simple answer would be to look yourselves for the source od the data and see just were it comes from. In this case from a government body that deals is stastistical date.

Also it is BIG news in the UK at the moment because of the finding of a report that shows the problem to be widespread throughout the UK, and many Labour politicians are being told to resign or face closer scrutiny in regards to their dealings in the crimes. Expect many tens of thousands of Pakistani muslims to leave the UK indefinitely rather than face losing their welfare payments and citizenship when they are found guilty of the crime.

Here are the words of one of the victims

Rotherham child abuse scandal Victim told police names of 250 men who raped her but they did NOTHING - Mirror Online

Last edited:
I think Coyote has a point. If anyone thinks Muslims are responsible for 90% of the grooming in the UK then simply provide the statistical data to prove it or else it is just a racist attack on Muslims who follow a religion of peace and love.

^I agree. I disagree.

I thought the OP site was not a good one.

I thought the videos posted were good ones.

I thought the thread was then hijacked twice by Sunni Man.

Then came a post on the topic by Coyote.

I disagree with the extremist website and the lack of statistics to shore up the OP.

I await the OP's statistics. @Daniyel

It's nice to see that the OP is back on track and being discussed without the hijacking, again... so far.

:)

^I agree. I disagree.

I disagree with the extremist website and the lack of statistics to shore up the OP.

It's nice to see that the OP is back on track and being discussed without the hijacking, again... so far.

I Just did, and I provided the more than one link to base that, and so did Phoenall.

^I agree. I disagree.

I Just did, and I provided the more than one link to base that, and so did Phoenall.

They host blogs and if the blogs are done correctly then they're fine imho. Still, the bloggers get to choose the titles and this is the issue on this event of your OP.

I still don't see statistical proofs regarding the OP Title of Britain - 90%+ of Child Rape & Grooming is committed by Muslims.

The title is misleading if you don't have the proof. The site doesn't have the statistical proof either but they use the title to provoke and that's fine for them.

But here? Imho? It's a lie.

Because there's no outright proof.

Still, I did find proofs of the internal links. Like the videos you showed as well. Now if the blog is not well researched, then it's easier to discount them.

I follow them.

Last edited:

^I agree. I disagree.

They host blogs and if the blogs are done correctly then they're fine imho. Still, the bloggers get to choose the titles and this is the issue on this event of your OP.

I still don't see statistical proofs regarding the OP Title of Britain - 90%+ of Child Rape & Grooming is committed by Muslims.

The title is misleading if you don't have the proof. The site doesn't have the statistical proof either but they use the title to provoke and that's fine for them.

But here? Imho? It's a lie.

Because there's no outright proof.

Still, I did find proofs of the internal links. Like the videos you showed as well. Now if the blog is not well researched, then it's easier to discount them.

I follow them.

There are only official stats about race, not religion, however I don't think you watched the videos at all.
Liberty GB - UK Child Sex Slavery Multiculturalism and Islam
UK Muslims Account For 4 Of British Population Yet Are 200 Times More Likely To Commit Sex Crimes MidnightWatcher s Blogspot
Here is some stats I found, feel free to debunk them, Child Rape and Molestation CONVICTED.
datelocationnamesurname
Nov 1997LeedsMohammedNaim Rashid
Nov 1997LeedsAbidHussain Sadique
Feb 2005KeighleyShabirAhmed
Feb 2005KeighleyMunwarKhan
Apr 2006BlackpoolSandeepChauhan
Apr 2006BlackpoolPuppyParmar
Jun 2007OldhamShahzadMasood
Jun 2007OldhamMohammedSuleman
Aug 2007BlackburnZulfqarHussain
Aug 2007BlackburnQaiserNaveed
Oct 2007SheffieldAyadMahmood
Oct 2007SheffieldAzizSabir Hamed
Aug 2008OldhamShofiqulIslam
Aug 2008OldhamShamimAhmed
Nov 2008ManchesterMirzaBaig
Nov 2008ManchesterMohammedDitta
Nov 2008BlackburnIanHindle
Nov 2008BlackburnAndrewWells
Apr 2009BlackburnImranPervez
Apr 2009BlackburnZaheerKhan
Jul 2009SkiptonMohammedZackriya
Jul 2009SkiptonMohammedTaj
Jul 2009SkiptonMohammedShabir
Jul 2009SkiptonShafaqHussain
Feb 2010RochdaleAjmalAfridi
Feb 2010RochdaleImtiazSyed
Feb 2010RochdaleTayubHussain
Feb 2010RochdaleMustafaArshad
Feb 2010RochdaleMohammedUsman Raja
Jun 2010NelsonAzeemShah
Jun 2010NelsonTabassumShah
Aug 2010RochdaleAsadYousaf Hassan
Aug 2010RochdaleMohammedBasharat
Aug 2010RochdaleMohammedAtif
Aug 2010RochdaleAftabKhan
Aug 2010RochdaleAbidKhaliq
Aug 2010RochdaleMohammedAnwar Safi
Aug 2010RochdaleAhmedNoorzai
Aug 2010RochdaleMohammedKhan
Aug 2010RochdaleNajibullahSafi
Sep 2010PrestonMohammedMoosa
Sep 2010PrestonFaisalGhani
Nov 2010RotherhamRazwanRazaq
Nov 2010RotherhamUmarRazaq
Nov 2010RotherhamZafranRamzan
Nov 2010RotherhamMohsinKhan
Nov 2010RotherhamAdilHussain
Nov 2010DerbyAbidSiddique
Nov 2010DerbyMohammedLiaqat
Nov 2010DerbyMohamedImran Rehman
Nov 2010DerbyFaisalMehmood
Nov 2010DerbyAkshayKumar
Nov 2010DerbyNaweedLiaqat
Nov 2010DerbyFarooqAhmed
Nov 2010DerbyGrahamBlackham
Nov 2010DerbyZiafatYasin
Aug 2011AccringtonAmjadHussain
Aug 2011AccringtonShahidHussain
Aug 2011AccringtonTanveerButt
Mar 2012TelfordShamrezRashid
Mar 2012TelfordAmarHussain
Mar 2012TelfordJahbarRafiq
Mar 2012TelfordAdilSaleem
Mar 2012TelfordAmerIslam Choudhrey
May 2012RochdaleKabeerHassan
May 2012RochdaleAbdulAziz
May 2012RochdaleAbdulRauf
May 2012RochdaleMohammedSajid
May 2012RochdaleAdilKhan
May 2012RochdaleAbdulQayyum
May 2012RochdaleMohammedAmin
May 2012RochdaleHamidSafi
May 2012RochdaleShabirAhmed
May 2012BradfordShabirAhmed
May 2012BradfordMunwarKhan
Feb 2013IpswichSurinUddin
Feb 2013IpswichMohammedSheikh
Feb 2013IpswichHamzaAli
Mar 2013BirminghamRajaKhan
Mar 2013BirminghamAdeebSultan
Mar 2013KeighleyShazadRehman
Mar 2013KeighleyBilalHussain
Apr 2013BrierfieldMohammedImran Amja
May 2013OxfordKamarJamil
May 2013OxfordAkhtarDogar
May 2013OxfordAnjumDogar
May 2013OxfordAssadHussain
May 2013OxfordMohammedKarrar
May 2013OxfordBassamKarrar
May 2013OxfordZeeshanAhmed
Jul 2013BarkingNaeemAhmed
Jul 2013BarkingNabeelAhmed
Jul 2013BarkingHassanRaza
Jul 2013ManchesterShaminUddin
Jul 2013ManchesterGiashUddin
Jul 2013ManchesterRobertJackson
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Of the 100 Convictions there were:
95 Muslims
5 Non-Muslims
20% were also named “Muhammad.”

You can also see that the number which SHOULD have been decreased, is somewhat goes hand to hand with the immigration of Muslims.

Once I find a "reliable" source I'll post it, so far we can discuss about this one.

Jihadwatch is widely regarded as a anti-Islamic hate site. Using it to prove a point is like using well known anti-semitic hate sites to try and make a point about Jews. You need a hefty shake of salt on everything they claim.

95 of Child Rape and Molestation Convictions in the UK Were Committed by Muslims sharia unveiled

I'm not sure where this group is getting it's statistics, but it doesn't seem to be complete. This could be because it appears to be a hate site.

According to Statistics on child sexual abuse NSPCC
April 2014
    • 1 in 20 children have been sexually abused.
    • Over 90% of children who have experienced sexual abuse, were abused by someone they knew.
    • 18,915 sexual crimes against children under 16 were recorded in England and Wales in 2012/13.
According to this article (Child sexual abuse What the statistics tell us News theguardian.com - conviction rates are hard to get because they aren't seperated out from adult rape cases in the reports, however - given the huge number of reports - in only one year, I find it hard to buy the claim that the "17 cases" from 1997 to now represent 95@ of all child rapes/sexual abuses between then and now.

The government response to the Stern review (established to investigate how rape complaints are handled by public authorities) stated that "38 per cent of all rapes recorded by the police are committed against children under 16 years of age".

Is that a sufficient amount of detail? Often, you only get what you're looking for with data - unless you ask the right questions, certain trends will remain hidden. Tragically, child sexual abuse could well be one of them.

21,493 sexual offences against children were recorded in 2011/2012. The data, which doesn't include those aged 16 and 17, is police-recorded and therefore doesn't reflect the number of offences committed - but is instead likely to change in response to variables like police activity and public awareness.

Your second article is from Pam Gellar - a well known bigot and anti-Muslim hater. Her site is listed as a hate site by SPLC. Your 4th article is informative because child sex crimes are greatly under-reported and there is an issue of race involved in pursuing them. Again though - no support for your 90% claim.

The British National Party. Seriously? You are using that as a source?

Here is what wiki has to say about them: British National Party - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right political party in the United Kingdom. The party was formed by John Tyndall in 1982 from the merging of several political parties, and from 1999 to 2014 was led by Nick Griffin. It advocates "voluntary resettlement whereby immigrants and their descendants are afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin."[18] In July 2014, Griffin stepped down as chairman and was replaced with an acting chairman, Adam Walker, a BNP activist from Spennymoor, England, and a former teacher who was banned from the profession for life.[19]

As well as anti-immigration policies, the party advocates the reintroduction of capital punishment and opposes same-sex marriage, multiculturalism and what it perceives as the Islamification of the UK.

The party's ideology has been described as fascist or neo-fascist by political scientists and commentators, though the party denies this.[3] High-profile groups and people including The Royal British Legion and David Cameron have criticised the BNP, and BNP membership is prohibited for people of certain occupations. It restricted membership to "indigenous British" people until a 2010 legal challenge to its constitution.[20]

Again - nothing in the BNP supporting the claim.

Ufohunterorguk.com "Don't believe a word "THEY" tell you !" -- that is a very strange and bizarre site to source....and, no facts or data to support their claims.

I could go on...but you seem to lack any mainstream sources that have any integrity to truth with the exception of the Guardian article which brings an exellant perspective on the problem.

Somehow nothing disprove the claim either, again, you don't have to like it but you must accept it unless you can disprove it.

No, the thing is claimed without good proof. It does not fall upon me to find your proofs.

They (that blog site) don't have them either.

There are only official stats about race, not religion, however I don't think you watched the videos at all.
Liberty GB - UK Child Sex Slavery Multiculturalism and Islam
UK Muslims Account For 4 Of British Population Yet Are 200 Times More Likely To Commit Sex Crimes MidnightWatcher s Blogspot
Here is some stats I found, feel free to debunk them, Child Rape and Molestation CONVICTED.

Of the 100 Convictions there were:

95 Muslims
5 Non-Muslims

20% were also named “Muhammad.”

You can also see that the number which SHOULD have been decreased, is somewhat goes hand to hand with the immigration of Muslims.

Once I find a "reliable" source I'll post it, so far we can discuss about this one.

So, out of a population of 100 convictions, these statistics were extrapolated to the entirety of Britain?

Who did that extrapolation?

The title creator of the blog.

Those facts you show are far too small a population to successfully attribute to such a large population.

It's a fail imho.

Here is another one..take a look.
BBC News - Grooming and race - what do we know
_60097303_grooming_eight_464.jpg

These are Asians...

Somehow nothing disprove the claim either, again, you don't have to like it but you must accept it unless you can disprove it.
A 2011 study by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre looked at the 2,379 potential offenders caught grooming girls since 2008. Of 940 suspects whose race could be identified, 26% were Asian, 38% were white and 32% were recorded as unknown. Asians are roughly 7% of the population.

A report for the children's commissioner in 2012 found there were 1,514 perpetrators. Of these, 545 were white, 415 were Asian and 244 were black. The ethnicity of 21% of perpetrators was not recorded. Attempts to analyse the Asian figure further runs into problems. Just 35 of the 415 Asians are recorded as having Pakistani heritage and thus highly likely to be Muslim, and only five are recorded as being from a Bangladeshi background. The heritage of 366 of the Asian group is not stated in those figures.

However, the view in different parts of law enforcement is that it is wrong to take these figures and cases and say the race or religion of the perpetrator leads to them committing these crimes.

A more credible link, says one senior source involved in bringing the criminals to justice, are their occupations. Speaking on condition of anonymity, the source said the demography of certain areas and the makeup of the night-time economy explained the over-representation of Asian offenders.

The source said: "Young vulnerable girls migrate to the night-time economy, where they come across taxi drivers and people working in takeaways, who are more likely to be Asian. It is better to focus on the professions of offenders, not their race or religion."
From the link posted by daniyel
Is child grooming and sexual abuse a race issue UK news The Guardian

Jihadwatch is widely regarded as a anti-Islamic hate site. Using it to prove a point is like using well known anti-semitic hate sites to try and make a point about Jews. You need a hefty shake of salt on everything they claim.

95 of Child Rape and Molestation Convictions in the UK Were Committed by Muslims sharia unveiled

I'm not sure where this group is getting it's statistics, but it doesn't seem to be complete. This could be because it appears to be a hate site.

According to Statistics on child sexual abuse NSPCC
April 2014
    • 1 in 20 children have been sexually abused.
    • Over 90% of children who have experienced sexual abuse, were abused by someone they knew.
    • 18,915 sexual crimes against children under 16 were recorded in England and Wales in 2012/13.
According to this article (Child sexual abuse What the statistics tell us News theguardian.com - conviction rates are hard to get because they aren't seperated out from adult rape cases in the reports, however - given the huge number of reports - in only one year, I find it hard to buy the claim that the "17 cases" from 1997 to now represent 95@ of all child rapes/sexual abuses between then and now.

The government response to the Stern review (established to investigate how rape complaints are handled by public authorities) stated that "38 per cent of all rapes recorded by the police are committed against children under 16 years of age".

Is that a sufficient amount of detail? Often, you only get what you're looking for with data - unless you ask the right questions, certain trends will remain hidden. Tragically, child sexual abuse could well be one of them.

21,493 sexual offences against children were recorded in 2011/2012. The data, which doesn't include those aged 16 and 17, is police-recorded and therefore doesn't reflect the number of offences committed - but is instead likely to change in response to variables like police activity and public awareness.

Your second article is from Pam Gellar - a well known bigot and anti-Muslim hater. Her site is listed as a hate site by SPLC. Your 4th article is informative because child sex crimes are greatly under-reported and there is an issue of race involved in pursuing them. Again though - no support for your 90% claim.

The British National Party. Seriously? You are using that as a source?

Here is what wiki has to say about them: British National Party - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right political party in the United Kingdom. The party was formed by John Tyndall in 1982 from the merging of several political parties, and from 1999 to 2014 was led by Nick Griffin. It advocates "voluntary resettlement whereby immigrants and their descendants are afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin."[18] In July 2014, Griffin stepped down as chairman and was replaced with an acting chairman, Adam Walker, a BNP activist from Spennymoor, England, and a former teacher who was banned from the profession for life.[19]

As well as anti-immigration policies, the party advocates the reintroduction of capital punishment and opposes same-sex marriage, multiculturalism and what it perceives as the Islamification of the UK.

The party's ideology has been described as fascist or neo-fascist by political scientists and commentators, though the party denies this.[3] High-profile groups and people including The Royal British Legion and David Cameron have criticised the BNP, and BNP membership is prohibited for people of certain occupations. It restricted membership to "indigenous British" people until a 2010 legal challenge to its constitution.[20]
Oh my.........what ever shall we do?? ...... :cool:

Recognize that Muslims are no different than Nazis - and should be treated the same, as pariahs.
Sadly everywhere you have Muslims you have radicals and ignorants, and its usually followed by killing, rape, torturing, thieving, and violence.

Where you have RELIGION. You have radicals.

How quickly they forget the Christian priest pedophiles.

Do Jews and Christians kill?

Do Jews and Christians Rape?

Do Jews and Christians Thieve?

Do Jews and Christians commit violence?

Seriously - can the bigotry get any better?
This is one thing, of course in EVERY society and aspect you have radicals, but the fact crimes statistically occur majorly by Muslims is a different issue.

Except...it's not a "fact"...

Crime statistics vary according to nation, it's definition of "crime" and it's reporting methods, it's society, immigrant populations, etc. A frequently used "statistic" is rape crimes in Sweden, based on one city's reporting, and and attempt to use it to broad brush Muslim immigrants across the country. That correlation has been largely debunked. In the case you are trying to make about the UK - it's not "Muslims" per se but rather Pakistani immigrants who seem to be over-represented in child sex ring statastics (though we still lack any data showing it's "90%" of child sex crimes).

Damn quote features....it put two replies into one thread (grumble mutter grumble)

Forum List

Back