Britain - 90%+ of the Child rape, and Child grooming is committed by Muslims.

Britain - 90%+ of the Child rape, and Child grooming is committed by Muslims.

Link to actual data please? Jihadwatch is a notorious hate site.

Otherwise, I'll assume this is about as accurate as the "blood libel" claims made against Jews.

Here you go

UK sex abuse report prompts outrage reflection - US News
Tory MP Kris Hopkins Sparks Row Over Muslim Gangs Raping White Kids Remark
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/muslim-child-rape-gangs-Britain

Lets just say that those of us who live in the UK know about this and the cover up by our politicians in return for votes. We see the extent of child rapes with 1400 girls not being excessive, so multiply this figure by the number of towns and cities in the UK and the numbers become alarming. Even the childrens homes scandal did not reach this sort of figure, nor did the celebrity or Catholic priest scandals come close. Lets just say that the parents that tried to take action were threatened with arrest because the P.C. brigade were claining that speaking out against the extent of the crime was being racist.

I don't think living in the UK necessarily makes you a more "accurate" observer.

There are a number posters who live in the US and post some pretty hateful material on race and race relations in the US. The fact that they live in the US doesn't necessarily make them accurate or unbiased.

Here is another one..take a look.
BBC News - Grooming and race - what do we know
_60097303_grooming_eight_464.jpg

These are Asians...

and?
..MUSLIMS of course!

over 21,000 reported sex crimes against children in the UK and you come up with 8 "Muslims"?

Oh my.........what ever shall we do?? ...... :cool:

Worry if you ever come to the UK as muslims are now seen as something pretty nasty and vile. Don't be surprised if the public don't demand mass deportation and even take to the streets as vigilantes. It is now coming out just what the muslims are doing and it is unsavoury to say the least. Expect repercussions to spread to other nations in the EU and finally to the USA.

We are a nation of law, not the lawless. And our nation is built upon the fundamental concept of religious freedom. Haters can not take that away without destroying the Constitution.

Oh my.........what ever shall we do?? ...... :cool:

Worry if you ever come to the UK as muslims are now seen as something pretty nasty and vile. Don't be surprised if the public don't demand mass deportation and even take to the streets as vigilantes. It is now coming out just what the muslims are doing and it is unsavoury to say the least. Expect repercussions to spread to other nations in the EU and finally to the USA.

We are a nation of law, not the lawless. And our nation is built upon the fundamental concept of religious freedom. Haters can not take that away without destroying the Constitution.
In 2050 Muslims will be the majority of Britain, I don't expect them to keep the current Constitution and not follow their M.E. examples, politically correct+left-wing rads fault, sorry buddy.

Now you've hijacked your own thread.

:dunno:

And I still don't see the statistics for the title. Please @ me if you do find them and post them.

/unsub

..MUSLIMS of course!

over 21,000 reported sex crimes against children in the UK and you come up with 8 "Muslims"?
You didn't read the statistics the BBC published?

Yes - excellent article. Nowhere in it, however, did it support the "90%" claim.

It also points out:

Prof Jay was keen to stress in her report that "there is no simple link between race and child sexual exploitation, and across the UK the greatest numbers of perpetrators of CSE [child sexual exploitation] are white men".

..MUSLIMS of course!

Yes - excellent article. Nowhere in it, however, did it support the "90%" claim.

It also points out:

Prof Jay was keen to stress in her report that "there is no simple link between race and child sexual exploitation, and across the UK the greatest numbers of perpetrators of CSE [child sexual exploitation] are white men".
I have zero interest to see Britain falling, but you can continue ignore the uprising crimes committed, and the immigrants policy, which is also the reason why 11% in Britain supports ISIS, I know the British to be very polite and friendly people, I've been in London on a solo trip and met quiet enough British, the fact left-wing radical parties relay on Muslims vote, is indeed worrying as it goes hand to hand with the continuing dwindling affairs with Israel, Politically correct failure of Europe.

You didn't read the statistics the BBC published? yes I did read the link you gave
_60139906_grooming_offenders_624gr.gif
Muslims are not necessarily only Asian, as you know White and Unknown can be Muslim as well, including black.
But this article is talking particularly about the Asian (Muslims) with the best regard to politically correct.

Jihadwatch is widely regarded as a anti-Islamic hate site. Using it to prove a point is like using well known anti-semitic hate sites to try and make a point about Jews. You need a hefty shake of salt on everything they claim.

95 of Child Rape and Molestation Convictions in the UK Were Committed by Muslims sharia unveiled

I'm not sure where this group is getting it's statistics, but it doesn't seem to be complete. This could be because it appears to be a hate site.

According to Statistics on child sexual abuse NSPCC
April 2014
    • 1 in 20 children have been sexually abused.
    • Over 90% of children who have experienced sexual abuse, were abused by someone they knew.
    • 18,915 sexual crimes against children under 16 were recorded in England and Wales in 2012/13.
According to this article (Child sexual abuse What the statistics tell us News theguardian.com - conviction rates are hard to get because they aren't seperated out from adult rape cases in the reports, however - given the huge number of reports - in only one year, I find it hard to buy the claim that the "17 cases" from 1997 to now represent 95@ of all child rapes/sexual abuses between then and now.

The government response to the Stern review (established to investigate how rape complaints are handled by public authorities) stated that "38 per cent of all rapes recorded by the police are committed against children under 16 years of age".

Is that a sufficient amount of detail? Often, you only get what you're looking for with data - unless you ask the right questions, certain trends will remain hidden. Tragically, child sexual abuse could well be one of them.

21,493 sexual offences against children were recorded in 2011/2012. The data, which doesn't include those aged 16 and 17, is police-recorded and therefore doesn't reflect the number of offences committed - but is instead likely to change in response to variables like police activity and public awareness.

Your second article is from Pam Gellar - a well known bigot and anti-Muslim hater. Her site is listed as a hate site by SPLC. Your 4th article is informative because child sex crimes are greatly under-reported and there is an issue of race involved in pursuing them. Again though - no support for your 90% claim.

The British National Party. Seriously? You are using that as a source?

Here is what wiki has to say about them: British National Party - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right political party in the United Kingdom. The party was formed by John Tyndall in 1982 from the merging of several political parties, and from 1999 to 2014 was led by Nick Griffin. It advocates "voluntary resettlement whereby immigrants and their descendants are afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin."[18] In July 2014, Griffin stepped down as chairman and was replaced with an acting chairman, Adam Walker, a BNP activist from Spennymoor, England, and a former teacher who was banned from the profession for life.[19]

As well as anti-immigration policies, the party advocates the reintroduction of capital punishment and opposes same-sex marriage, multiculturalism and what it perceives as the Islamification of the UK.

The party's ideology has been described as fascist or neo-fascist by political scientists and commentators, though the party denies this.[3] High-profile groups and people including The Royal British Legion and David Cameron have criticised the BNP, and BNP membership is prohibited for people of certain occupations. It restricted membership to "indigenous British" people until a 2010 legal challenge to its constitution.[20]

Again - nothing in the BNP supporting the claim.

Ufohunterorguk.com "Don't believe a word "THEY" tell you !" -- that is a very strange and bizarre site to source....and, no facts or data to support their claims.

I could go on...but you seem to lack any mainstream sources that have any integrity to truth with the exception of the Guardian article which brings an exellant perspective on the problem.

For the record the BNP were the only political party to stand up and be counted when it came to blowing the whistle on the muslims actions. The recent arrests and convictions for child rape are as a direct result of the BNP's stance against islam. So what is wrong with repatriationm at least it is not wholesale murder. Why is it so bad to put your country and people first above those that seek to do harm to you. They are the only party that would settle the islam problem in the UK by deporting all convicted muslims and stopping the terrorists from ever getting back in the country

..MUSLIMS of course!

It also points out:

I have zero interest to see Britain falling, but you can continue ignore the uprising crimes committed, and the immigrants policy, which is also the reason why 11% in Britain supports ISIS, I know the British to be very polite and friendly people, I've been in London on a solo trip and met quiet enough British, the fact left-wing radical parties relay on Muslims vote, is indeed worrying as it goes hand to hand with the continuing dwindling affairs with Israel, Politically correct failure of Europe.

It's not a matter of "ignoring" it's a matter of backing things up with facts and making decisions based on facts - not on fear mongering and hate group rhetoric.

Jihadwatch is widely regarded as a anti-Islamic hate site. Using it to prove a point is like using well known anti-semitic hate sites to try and make a point about Jews. You need a hefty shake of salt on everything they claim.

95 of Child Rape and Molestation Convictions in the UK Were Committed by Muslims sharia unveiled

I'm not sure where this group is getting it's statistics, but it doesn't seem to be complete. This could be because it appears to be a hate site.

According to Statistics on child sexual abuse NSPCC
April 2014
    • 1 in 20 children have been sexually abused.
    • Over 90% of children who have experienced sexual abuse, were abused by someone they knew.
    • 18,915 sexual crimes against children under 16 were recorded in England and Wales in 2012/13.
According to this article (Child sexual abuse What the statistics tell us News theguardian.com - conviction rates are hard to get because they aren't seperated out from adult rape cases in the reports, however - given the huge number of reports - in only one year, I find it hard to buy the claim that the "17 cases" from 1997 to now represent 95@ of all child rapes/sexual abuses between then and now.

The government response to the Stern review (established to investigate how rape complaints are handled by public authorities) stated that "38 per cent of all rapes recorded by the police are committed against children under 16 years of age".

Is that a sufficient amount of detail? Often, you only get what you're looking for with data - unless you ask the right questions, certain trends will remain hidden. Tragically, child sexual abuse could well be one of them.

21,493 sexual offences against children were recorded in 2011/2012. The data, which doesn't include those aged 16 and 17, is police-recorded and therefore doesn't reflect the number of offences committed - but is instead likely to change in response to variables like police activity and public awareness.

Your second article is from Pam Gellar - a well known bigot and anti-Muslim hater. Her site is listed as a hate site by SPLC. Your 4th article is informative because child sex crimes are greatly under-reported and there is an issue of race involved in pursuing them. Again though - no support for your 90% claim.

The British National Party. Seriously? You are using that as a source?

Here is what wiki has to say about them: British National Party - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right political party in the United Kingdom. The party was formed by John Tyndall in 1982 from the merging of several political parties, and from 1999 to 2014 was led by Nick Griffin. It advocates "voluntary resettlement whereby immigrants and their descendants are afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin."[18] In July 2014, Griffin stepped down as chairman and was replaced with an acting chairman, Adam Walker, a BNP activist from Spennymoor, England, and a former teacher who was banned from the profession for life.[19]

As well as anti-immigration policies, the party advocates the reintroduction of capital punishment and opposes same-sex marriage, multiculturalism and what it perceives as the Islamification of the UK.

The party's ideology has been described as fascist or neo-fascist by political scientists and commentators, though the party denies this.[3] High-profile groups and people including The Royal British Legion and David Cameron have criticised the BNP, and BNP membership is prohibited for people of certain occupations. It restricted membership to "indigenous British" people until a 2010 legal challenge to its constitution.[20]

Again - nothing in the BNP supporting the claim.

Ufohunterorguk.com "Don't believe a word "THEY" tell you !" -- that is a very strange and bizarre site to source....and, no facts or data to support their claims.

I could go on...but you seem to lack any mainstream sources that have any integrity to truth with the exception of the Guardian article which brings an exellant perspective on the problem.

For the record the BNP were the only political party to stand up and be counted when it came to blowing the whistle on the muslims actions. The recent arrests and convictions for child rape are as a direct result of the BNP's stance against islam. So what is wrong with repatriationm at least it is not wholesale murder. Why is it so bad to put your country and people first above those that seek to do harm to you. They are the only party that would settle the islam problem in the UK by deporting all convicted muslims and stopping the terrorists from ever getting back in the country

BNP is the Brit's KKK.

Edited to add:
Why is it so bad to put your country and people first above those that seek to do harm to you.

Which according to many surveys - British Muslims do. I'm guessing you are calling on deporting British citizens who happen to be Muslim?

They are the only party that would settle the islam problem in the UK by deporting all convicted muslims

Convicted of what? What about other convicted criminals? Shouldn't they be deported?

..MUSLIMS of course!

It also points out:

It's not a matter of "ignoring" it's a matter of backing things up with facts and making decisions based on facts - not on fear mongering and hate group rhetoric.
It is a matter of basing thing on facts, once Britain would release an official statistics about religion and crime rate it would drag riots to the streets of Britain, it is indeed a matter of responsibility, but the other alternative means keep the politically correct silence and not talk about the things that matter, you can refuse anything so its meaningless even if the government would publish such information since no actions would be taken.

One of the most "news" outlets I hate, but I assume you would see as legitimate.

It is a matter of basing thing on facts, once Britain would release an official statistics about religion and crime rate it would drag riots to the streets of Britain, it is indeed a matter of responsibility, but the other alternative means keep the politically correct silence and not talk about the things that matter, you can refuse anything so its meaningless even if the government would publish such information since no actions would be taken.

One of the most "news" outlets I hate, but I assume you would see as legitimate.

I'm not sure it's adding anything useful - the Guardian article (I think) already talked about some of it.

It's not adding anything backing up the claim that 90% of sex crimes against children are by Muslims. No one is disputing that there are these child sex trafficking rings, or that Pakistani immigrants have been implicated in a number of them. You're claiming there are no "official statistics" because if Britain were to release "official statistics" then riots would ensue. Sure is convenient way of ducking out of providing factual back up to claims.

One sure way to generate hate against a group of people is to accuse them of "raping our women" and "molesting our children". The emotional outrage over runs the meagre facts.

You didn't read the statistics the BBC published? yes I did read the link you gave
_60139906_grooming_offenders_624gr.gif
Muslims are not necessarily only Asian, as you know White and Unknown can be Muslim as well, including black.
But this article is talking particularly about the Asian (Muslims) with the best regard to politically correct.

Asians can also be Christian or Hindu.

I'm not sure it's adding anything useful - the Guardian article (I think) already talked about some of it.

It's not adding anything backing up the claim that 90% of sex crimes against children are by Muslims. No one is disputing that there are these child sex trafficking rings, or that Pakistani immigrants have been implicated in a number of them. You're claiming there are no "official statistics" because if Britain were to release "official statistics" then riots would ensue. Sure is convenient way of ducking out of providing factual back up to claims.

One sure way to generate hate against a group of people is to accuse them of "raping our women" and "molesting our children". The emotional outrage over runs the meagre facts.

This is like deja Vue.. A couple years ago, there were reports and a thread on USMB about "muslims committing 90% of the sex crimes in Norway".. When I dug DEEPER into the OFFICIAL sources, what was found was that this 90% came from a single police round-up in Oslo.

That does NOT give overall National statistics.. And although most Norwegian Muslims probably live in the bigger cities, this little factoid got magnified BEYOND it's usefulness.

Actually the same with the hate tainted COUNTER-factoid that Sunni injected in the 1st couple pages. This was from a SINGLE police operation, so the numbers COULD have predominantly Jewish.

Guess what? There is truth to both stories --- if they are told right.
But you'll never get the overall picture from sources that embellish the reports.

1) 1400 girls in ONE English town were discovered to have been groomed and abused LARGELY by Pakistanis. BUT -- the folks who OPERATED that ring were identified as Asian.

2) There is a disproportionate number of Muslim clients and providers being found in OTHER busts across the UK..

3) Govt of UK has HIDDEN racial demographics because they felt the citizens couldn't handle it.

That last point is important because -----

4) MANY Muslim Youth leaders have spoken out about this epidemic.

And HIDING the numbers doesn't allow the communities at fault to do the job of stifling these outrages. By trying to PREVENT ethnic tension, they are also inhibiting a natural response from the ethnic communities that NEED to act..

I don't DOUBT that PARTICULAR police operations result in disproportionate ethnic statistics. And SINGLE sweeps are indeed significant to that particular city. But we need to use the numbers more responsibly..

BTW --- From a 2ndary news site, they identified the source of the 90% to a UK Times report.. And I've seen the reprint.. It DOES take a time period of about 8 years and identifies Muslims BY NAME to be 90% of the CONVICTED child abusers. HOWEVER -- the UK Times report is old, several years, and it is paywalled.

However this press report gives enough red meat for both sides to fight over..

Child sex grooming the Asian question - Crime - UK - The Independent

Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP and a Member of the European Parliament, was there to give a video interview for the BNP website. "The mass street grooming of young girls from the English community is only being carried out by Muslims. All the paedophile groomers in this particular sort of crime – on the street, in gangs – are Muslims. That's the common denominator," he explained fluently.

The overall statistics give the lie to such claims. Greater Manchester Police, in whose area the offences took place, has declared that 95 per cent of the men on its sex offenders register are white. Just five per cent are Asian. But things do look different when the focus is narrowed to crimes involving groups of men grooming girls on the street. In 18 child sexual exploitation trials since 1997 – in Derby, Leeds, Blackpool, Blackburn, Rotherham, Sheffield, Rochdale, Oldham and Birmingham – relating to the on-street grooming of girls aged 11 to 16 by two or more men, most of those convicted were of Pakistani heritage.

Various newspapers have quoted figures complied by The Times which examined the 18 trials mentioned earlier and showed that of the 56 people found guilty of crimes including rape, child abduction, indecent assault and sex with a child, 53 were Asian. Of those, 50 were Muslim and a majority were members of the British Pakistani community. Most of the victims have been white, although in one case several Bangladeshi Muslim girls were also abused. These were reported as being supported by research by two academics at the Jill Dando Institute of Security and Crime Science at University College London (UCL) which examined just two cases, involving 25 offenders.

However, the picture presented by the academics, Ella Cockbain and Helen Brayley, is a lot less clear. "The citations are correct but they have been taken out of context," says Ms Cockbain. "Nor do they acknowledge the small sample size of the original research, which focused on just two large cases." They worried that "findings were being overextended from a small, geographically concentrated sample to characterise an entire crime type". Even their most recent work studies just five cases – though of the 52 offenders involved totals 83 per cent are Asian Pakistani, 11 per cent Asian other and 6 per cent white. That is a very small sample.

So the INDEPENDENT is quoting the UK Times research and there it is --- 50/56 is about 90%... Deal with that carefully and responsibly..

Forum List

Back