Bringing back the chastity belt

Who would buy it? Rape and sexual assault are about power and control, not sex. Rapists have a desire to dominate, humiliate and degrade their victims through the use of physical violence and intimidation. There a lot worst things that happen to a women being assaulted than forced sexual intercourse.

Last edited:
Who would buy it? Rape and sexual assault are about power and control, not sex. Rapists have a desire to dominate, humiliate and degrade their victims through the use of physical violence and intimidation. There a lot worst things that happen to a women being assaulted than forced sexual intercourse.

So women shouldn't try to stop themselves from being raped.

Women's groups say that rape safe underwear makes women responsible for the conditions leading to rape and this product should not be marketed. It's offensive.

Video Landing Page - New York News

Who are they to decide what other women are offended by, and what they should and shouldn't be able to purchase? To take a page from their abortion handbook: Don't like it? Don't buy it yourself.

Well, why don't we let people market it, and find out if anyone will buy it? If they don't, they don't, but what business is it of women's groups to decide it shouldn't be marketed at all?

Violent rapists who bash women in the head in an alley and put a knife to their throats would use that violence to ratched up the sense of fear. Most rapes are date rapes, sometimes by the use of drugs in which case the rapist can say the act was consensual. At the very least, the minimum effect of anti rape underwear, would be the act was not consensual and there could be no misunderstanding. It would put an absolute end to the he said/she said defense.

It depends on the situation. However, this stupid device might keep a woman from being raped, but it's not going to protect her from being tortured and beaten to death. Forced sex is only an expression of the rapist need to dominate, degrade, and humiliate their victim. Most rapist feel they have little or no power to control their lives. Rape gives the man "power". He has the power to hurt you sexually. He has the power to kill you afterwards. He has the power of forcing a woman into an act she does not want to do. His motives don't really have anything to do with sex.

Last edited:
Any tool that any person could find useful in self protection should be encouraged. It is the right of the individual to act in their best interests. A long as those interests don't directly affect others in an unethical manner than let it be.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Any tool that any person could find useful in self protection should be encouraged. It is the right of the individual to act in their best interests. A long as those interests don't directly affect others in an unethical manner than let it be.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
protects.jpg

It depends on the situation. However, this stupid device might keep a woman from being raped, but it's not going to protect her from being tortured and beaten to death. Forced sex is only an expression of the rapist need to dominate, degrade, and humiliate their victim. Most rapist feel they have little or no power to control their lives. Rape gives the man "power". He has the power to hurt you sexually. He has the power to kill you afterwards. He has the power of forcing a woman into an act she does not want to do. His motives don't really have anything to do with sex.

No it won't save her from being tortured or killed, but robbers do the same thing. There is a distinction between violent rape that seldom occurs and acquaintance rape which occurs all the time. Probably 100 to one. Date rape includes rape by use of date rape drugs. Mostly its a friend, ex boyfriend, guy who got the wrong message or something like that.

Acquaintance rape end up in he said she didn't say no, or said yes, or indicated yes by her behavior. This kind of device would put an absolute end to that. I would prefer if women simply were armed and put an end to the rapist permanently but that's not going to happen.

No it won't save her from being tortured or killed, but robbers do the same thing. There is a distinction between violent rape that seldom occurs and acquaintance rape which occurs all the time. Probably 100 to one. Date rape includes rape by use of date rape drugs. Mostly its a friend, ex boyfriend, guy who got the wrong message or something like that.

Acquaintance rape end up in he said she didn't say no, or said yes, or indicated yes by her behavior. This kind of device would put an absolute end to that. I would prefer if women simply were armed and put an end to the rapist permanently but that's not going to happen.
Good Point.

Of which I happen to have one. Her name is Matilda and she packs a punch. ;)

You too! I love mine. I sleep with it every night.

That explains a lot.

Oh, and that name you demanded ...

Muhammad Nabil Mustaqim Rodzake

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...uld-transgender-people-use-2.html#post8135496

There are many many more. If you happen to get close to a computer, you can go on the interwebs and look it up. Or, you can just stay stupid.

That is weird.

I have a couple of questions.

What if you have to pee really bad? Is it as hard to to put on as they are to take down?

I think this will be an epic fail. A dumb idea.

Forum List

Back