"Brilliant" Trump drives up health care costs (again)!

hqdefault.jpg

Trumpcare-BCRA-VS-Obamacare.jpg

Effects-of-Donald-Trump-Health-Care-Reform-Proposals.png

Try again sunshine....it was the ADMINISTRATION'S decision to suspend payments. They COULD (if their interest was to stabilize markets) continue those payments until resolved.

By they way, since when has the Trump Administration listened to the courts? That's a real knee slapper.

So...to be clear.....TRUMP is the reason health care costs are going up. Started last year when he decided not to subsidize the HI market and is continuing now.
/-----/ "By they way, since when has the Trump Administration listened to the courts? That's a real knee slapper." Everytime a court put a stay on his EOs. Try and follow the news Tinkerbell. Now provide proof that the administration IGNORED a court order.

Try again sunshine....it was the ADMINISTRATION'S decision to suspend payments. They COULD (if their interest was to stabilize markets) continue those payments until resolved.

By they way, since when has the Trump Administration listened to the courts? That's a real knee slapper.

So...to be clear.....TRUMP is the reason health care costs are going up. Started last year when he decided not to subsidize the HI market and is continuing now.
/-----/ "By they way, since when has the Trump Administration listened to the courts? That's a real knee slapper." Everytime a court put a stay on his EOs. Try and follow the news Tinkerbell. Now provide proof that the administration IGNORED a court order.
Gee, that was difficult. It took me all of 8 seconds to find.
Trump ignores court ruling that he can’t block critics on Twitter: “President thinks he’s above the law”

By the way.....do YOU support Trump writing himself and the people who crashed the economy 10 years ago a gigantic tax cut....and INCREASING the budget deficit to do so?! Or, are you one of those Republicans who only care about what your cult leader tells you to care about?

By the way.....do YOU support Trump writing himself and the people who crashed the economy 10 years ago a gigantic tax cut....and INCREASING the budget deficit to do so?! Or, are you one of those Republicans who only care about what your cult leader tells you to care about?
/-----/ I need some time to unravel your confaluted strawman argument. Stay tuned.

When informed he was driving up the cost of healthcare for poor Americans, Trump declared........WINNING!

High healthcare costs makes America great
/----/ Yes, that was Obama's philosophy.
You don't "get" health insurance....do you? Not sure how getting more people involved in risk pools increases health care costs?????

By the way, based on your posts.....you're one of those who gives Trump credit for the economy, right?! Even though he hasn't done jackdiddlysquat for it (other than ride the wave started by Obama). I'd LOVE to hear how giving the people who crashed the economy 10 years ago a windfall of cash was great for the economy?!?

Oh, God...you're one of those idiots that think Obama's responsible for the economy growing at the rate it is now? Tell me something, Frank? How many times did the Fed raise interest rates from the time Barack Obama was elected until the time Donald Trump was elected? How many times have they raised them since? You can say what you want about Trump being "heartless" because he won't subsidize your health insurance but it's not even debatable at this point that he's done far better with the economy than Barry did!

Gee, that was difficult. It took me all of 8 seconds to find.
Trump ignores court ruling that he can’t block critics on Twitter: “President thinks he’s above the law”
/----/ And it took me all of 7 seconds to find where he did comply: The appeal to the Second U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday came as Trump complied with last month’s ruling by unblocking seven Twitter users who had sued, their lawyers said.
Trump appeals ruling to unblock Twitter critics

Last edited:

/-----/ I need some time to unravel your confaluted strawman argument. Stay tuned.
I don't think you get what "strawman" means.....

/----/ Sure I do.
strawman-full.jpg

You don't "get" health insurance....do you? Not sure how getting more people involved in risk pools increases health care costs?????

By the way, based on your posts.....you're one of those who gives Trump credit for the economy, right?! Even though he hasn't done jackdiddlysquat for it (other than ride the wave started by Obama). I'd LOVE to hear how giving the people who crashed the economy 10 years ago a windfall of cash was great for the economy?!?

Oh, God...you're one of those idiots that think Obama's responsible for the economy growing at the rate it is now? Tell me something, Frank? How many times did the Fed raise interest rates from the time Barack Obama was elected until the time Donald Trump was elected? How many times have they raised them since? You can say what you want about Trump being "heartless" because he won't subsidize your health insurance but it's not even debatable at this point that he's done far better with the economy than Barry did!
How?!?! What has he done?

Silly argument......look at what they started with when they took office. Obama started with 800,000 jobs being lost per month, a $1.6 trillion deficit, and unemployment moving to over 10%.....that, by the way, was the result of the POTUS before him. Trump, took an economy that was already growing for 6 straight years and sat on it. Then, he INCREASED the budget deficit to give himself a tax cut.

Yeah.....he sure has done a great job?!?!? Plus, the moron has INCREASED insurance rates for everyone. Has nothing to do with being heartless....has everything to do with good, sound policy. Good sound policy is everything Trump is against.

/----/ Sure I do.
View attachment 203564
OK? So your argument is to not deal with the issues I put forth....just call it a stawman and call it a day. Cowardly as ****, but, nonsensical.

Ah well, the POTUS uses "fake news" as an argument, why can't you.

Prove it is not. The Obama economic recovery is rolling but not as well under Trump.

Forum List

Back