brief intro to new conservative member!

haffordn

Rookie
Dec 5, 2008
Hi my name is Nikki and I came across this site today, and I'm pretty excited about it! I am a conservative except on a few key social issues. I love talking politics with everyone, especially those I don't necessary see eye to eye with. The way I figure it some of the biggest issues we have as a country is making choices and decisions without all the facts just jumping in with whatever sounds good! The lost that could come out of listening to those with different views, you learn to respect people and the ideas even if you don’t agree.
Have a wonderful day
Nikki

Hi my name is Nikki and I came across this site today, and I'm pretty excited about it! I am a conservative except on a few key social issues. I love talking politics with everyone, especially those I don't necessary see eye to eye with. The way I figure it some of the biggest issues we have as a country is making choices and decisions without all the facts just jumping in with whatever sounds good! The lost that could come out of listening to those with different views, you learn to respect people and the ideas even if you don’t agree.
Have a wonderful day
Nikki

Well jump in and create a wake.

Have a wonderful day
Nikki

Good luck convincing the extreme right on this board that you are not a liberal. :lol:

Welcome to the board.

Hi Nikki. Some people here have a few cats named after ya.

Forum List

Back