Briebart news comes to Twin falls City Council mtg Forces member to apologize

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Good they defended themselves from the liars in Twin Falls that tried to hide what they were doing to that the family of that little girl.

Good they defended themselves from the liars in Twin Falls that tried to hide what they were doing to that the family of that little girl.
I like after Lanting called Briebart news a fake internet news agency, briebart news got right in his grill.

I like after Lanting called Briebart news a fake internet news agency, briebart news got right in his grill.
I am glad they did. People reporting the truth and these people pushing their agendas at the cost and safety of everyone else the reporters and news agencies are being listed as hate and violence promoting websites. It is nice to see truth walking!

I am glad they did. People reporting the truth and these people pushing their agendas at the cost and safety of everyone else are being listed as hate and violence promoting websites. It is nice to see truth walking!
The comment sections were ok but the best one was, "boycott chobani."

I am glad they did. People reporting the truth and these people pushing their agendas at the cost and safety of everyone else are being listed as hate and violence promoting websites. It is nice to see truth walking!
After learning about their yogurt and the fungus that went out in it and they tried to say it was no big deal I will never buy there product again. That fungus was an extremely dangerous one and even the feds did no know how dangerous it was when it happened so people were not well informed.

Chobani Yogurt fungus

After learning about their yogurt and the fungus that went out in it and they tried to say it was no big deal I will never buy there product again. That fungus was an extremely dangerous one and even the feds did no know how dangerous it was when it happened so people were not well informed.

Chobani Yogurt fungus
Of course the feds wouldn't know. This is a Muslim company.

Chobani Yogurt fungus
Of course the feds wouldn't know. This is a Muslim company.
There are other companies using cheap labor like this that have had tainted food issues.

Forum List

Back