Brian Williams investigation turns up multiple "embellishments" of events

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I just can't see how Williams will be able to gain credibility again. Ever. I'm not a fan of the current breed of pompous talking heads no matter their political stripe, but its been just surreal to witness two top echelon newsmen in the past few years just go down in flames over lies.

Rather is still living in la la land believing that he was "wronged". And this situation with Williams is mind boggling.

He made it to the top. Number one. And he blew it. Unreal.

"Shamed newsman Brian Williams's lied in his reporting to make himself look good at least 11 times, an internal investigation has reportedly found.

The total, cited in media reports about the secretive investigation, would mean the trail of deceit from the fallen face of NBC's Nightly News goes far deeper than previously reported.

Investigative journalists at the network have been poring over Williams's past reports and statements after he was booted from the top job in TV news, hunting down signs of dishonesty."

NBC s Brian Williams lied over news reports to make himself look good Daily Mail Online

Democrats are all bullshitters. Look at Hillary, Warren, Obama, etc.

So are Republicans.

Complaining "a politician lied to me" is like going to a whorehouse and saying "I didn't feel loved."
I wouldn't know about that, I've never had to use that option.

With your personality? That seems unlikely.
I'm sure it does seem unlikely to somebody like you, who has to pay for sex.

I'm sure it does seem unlikely to somebody like you, who has to pay for sex.

actually, what seem unlikely to me is that any woman would spend time with you, money or not.

Or as George Carlin said, "Did you ever notice people who are against abortion are ones you wouldn't want to fuck, anyway."
I'll explain it to you so you won't be confused. Women like men, real men. That's why I've never had a problem getting women but you have to pay for it.

Forum List

Back